Flawless bombshell thai goddess 347-988-3155

Lucy
Damage 200$
BBBJ, PM that's about it.

This visit was more comical than anything else. Place is located in Midtown. Text to make and appointment and call when you arrive.
You get buzzed into a walkup to the 3rd floor. MMS greets you and shows you to your room. The place looks clean and decent. MMS asks if you want quick stay or VIP, of course I go for VIP and paid 200 (quick visit is100). Here's the funny part, MMS is this cute auntie looking Asian lady, probably in her 60s. She asks you to get undressed and she gives you a TS. I asked for Lucy, she reassured me and said no worry, I'm just the shower lady.
TS was finished, and back to the room. A cat runs in the room and was carrying about until Lucy shows up. Lucy is the girl in the ad, she must be mid 30s or older. Looks like she had work done on her face. But pretty and has a nice fat ass for a thai chick.
She gives an A+ massage, she even stands on you.
After massage, she asked if I wanted a balloon which I agreed. She asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ, I go for the latter. A+ on BBBJ, she then sucks my balls but sadly no RJ. I get a severe case of stage fright and junior has left the building. She didn't offer to f*** because she saw that I wasn't stiff. She then offers HJ, while sucking my balls. She asked if I wanted a prostate massage. I said sure why not. So she puts the balloon on her finger and starts the PM. I was able to get stiff enough to cum. She finished with CIM, BBBJ.

Overall, BJ and massage was A+. She didn't seem thrilled to see me. She replies with quick "good?" or "ok". Check the place out if you're curious, I would not repeat