Finally, a chick with a dick (review of Angelica Lovelace)

I contacted Anjelica thru an ad on CL, but I just as easily could have called from an ad on any number of other places where she advertises (which made me a little uneasy, since she appears to be all over the place). Well, to ruin the climax (har-de-har-harrrrrrrr) this was one of the best TS experiences I've ever had.

Her pics are very accurate: no air brushing, she looks exaclty like the pics (although for some reason I thought she was going to be smaller, more petite. She's not big, but I was expecting small for some reason).

I went to her at her incall in Astoria.

She met me at the door in some nice black lingerie and asked that I get comfortable, which I did. I joined her on the bed and we immediately started with some DFK which we went at for a good 15 minutes. She got hard easily, and stayed hard (not big, not small... I guess average). Her tits are large and a little hard from implants (but exactly what you'd expect from the photos). Great soft kissable lips (I think enhanced).

But here's what sparates her from 99% of shemales: she's truly feminine. Not pushy AT ALL. I took my time and she took hers. Nothing remotely resembling a rush to finish. Lots and lots of DFK, gently playing, and the like. I did a little very gentle hair pulling while grinding from behind. She was fairly passive, and pretty much let me do whatever I wanted (but I didn't push things too much). The only argument against her advertised "GFE" is that everything was covered.

I spent a full hour there, and would definitely repeat. An A+ for a T-Girl.

http://members.aol.com/angelicalovelace

347 267-6415

Danny, you're a big fat homo!
Very interesting review. This ho gets high marks for posting an abundance of un-photoshopped pics on "her" website. How was the doody hole? tight?
Have you banged that spic cl trannie who advertises she lives in boro park? photos look pretty hot.
Does she offer a hasidic discount?

this is a guy you know that

what ever floats your boat but i think women should not have the same tools as i have but if you like it than enjoy it.

Danny-

First off, I give you credit for having the nuts to post the review. Whatever, floats your boat. I would certainly hope everything was covered.

The only argument against her advertised "GFE" is that everything was covered.

why would you even remotely think of anything else ??????????????

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
beadman said:
why would you even remotely think of anything else ??????????????
I don't get this: if this were a review of any female provider, everyone would be yelling "then she's not GFE, is she"? Do you really think there's a different risk factor in seeing a guy who does unprotected oral (BBBJ) 6 times a day, or a girl who does the same thing?

I'm not saying that anyone should be thinking about doing it, but it's the same risk factors whether the provider is male, female, shemale, etc.

And a review is a review... so why would anyone get yelled at for providing useful information? What if he was reviewing a female, and he didn't disclose "although she says GFE, she gives CBJ"????? Then he'd get yelled at for fudging (yeah, go ahead, I left the door wide open for ya).

Slinky Bender

mpin said:
It's interesting how many lurkers view these threads. I suspect there are plenty of tranny chasers in the UG community.
And I suspect they remain lurkers because so many guys insitst on coming into threads where they have no buiness and post BS which only detracts from "real discussion". I wonder how those same guys would feel if some anti-prostitution came in and made some of the same type of value judgements against what they were doing.

Scratch that, I already see what happens when that happens. But I guess it depends on who's Ox is getting Gored*.

(* let's see who gets that pun).

But I do agree with your statement. And I'm curious to see if there's any "impact" (anyone call this girl? she had any increase in business? Easy way to tell is if she doesn't call back or says she's totally booked).

vermeer said:
Danny, you're a big fat homo!
Very interesting review. This ho gets high marks for posting an abundance of un-photoshopped pics on "her" website. How was the doody hole? tight?
Have you banged that spic cl trannie who advertises she lives in boro park? photos look pretty hot.
Does she offer a hasidic discount?
I thought bashers were going to get bounced...
slinky's right, there are plenty of lurkers looking for tranny info,
this is a good place to find it.In an alternative thread, right where
it belongs.....good review, danny..................

OMG, did someone else besides me admit to seeing this girl? LOL

vermin:

You obviously want to see a tranny, so why don't you just suck it up and see this boro park bitch and stop whining? Although I think the Brazillian one in Bensonhurst looks better from the pics. So why don't you go for it? You obviously want to stick your monster black cock up one of their shitpipes. Are you afraid that their cocks might be bigger than yours?

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
slinkybender said:
I'm not saying that anyone should be thinking about doing it, but it's the same risk factors whether the provider is male, female, shemale, etc.
Is this statement accurate?

Since gay men are far more likely to have HIV than females are, aren't TS more likely to have HIV than female providers?

Slinky Bender

No. You can't use the entire population of females to "dilute" the population of female providers. TS are (probably) more likely to have HIV than females, but once you throw "provider" in, all bets are off. Why do you think gay males are more liley to have HIV than females? do you think it has something to do with being gay, or do you think its that, in genral, gay men have many more sex partners than straight women? I say it is absolutely the latter. So, if you're talking about a person who is having unprotected sex X times a day, the risk is about the same.

But actually, it's probably worse with the females, because according to some studies, females are much mor succeptible to infection than males.

The one area where I would say is a big difference is that you can't get HIV by a female ejaculating into your rectum (becaus she can't), so if you're into getting assfucked, you're much more at risk from a TS than a female.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
slinkybender said:
TS are (probably) more likely to have HIV than females, but once you throw "provider" in, all bets are off.
slinkybender said:
I'd be shocked if TS didn't have a much higher rate of HIV than not only females but female providers.

Why do you think gay males are more liley to have HIV than females? do you think it has something to do with being gay, or do you think its that, in genral, gay men have many more sex partners than straight women? I say it is absolutely the latter. So, if you're talking about a person who is having unprotected sex X times a day, the risk is about the same.

I think you're leaving out a HUGE word in this paragraph and that word is "unprotected". Yes, many female providers give BBBJ and probably so do TS providers, but how many female providers do unprotected anal? Now i don't know what rate of TS providers do unprotected anal but i'm sure it's higher than the female provider rate, ESPECIALLY if you factor unprotected anal away from "work".

The one area where I would say is a big difference is that you can't get HIV by a female ejaculating into your rectum (becaus she can't), so if you're into getting assfucked, you're much more at risk from a TS than a female.

If you're getting ass-fucked by a TS, you pretty much want to die.

Anything "uncovered" with a TS is nuts, imo.

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
slinkybender said:
Over 500 views of this review. I wonder how many calls AL has gotten?
The review probably got some tranny chasers to give AL a call seeing as how "she" seems to provide a good session for her customers, but i'm thinking she's not hot/passable enough to get someone who's never done this before to call her, but that's just my opinion.

Slinky Bender

Truth said:
I think you're leaving out a HUGE word in this paragraph and that word is "unprotected". Yes, many female providers give BBBJ and probably so do TS providers, but how many female providers do unprotected anal? Now i don't know what rate of TS providers do unprotected anal but i'm sure it's higher than the female provider rate, ESPECIALLY if you factor unprotected anal away from "work".
I'd be willing to bet that the amount of unprotected sex performed by female providers outweighs the amount of unprotected sex by TS providers by at least an order of magnitude. And especially unprotected anal, which is next to unheard of by TS providers, but not totally uncommon with female providers (no matter how aghast people seem to be on PMBs about it).

Aside: it is very common for TS's to recieve BBBJ, but not give them: the risk of HIV transmition is largely in the giving, not receiving.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
slinkybender said:
I'd be willing to bet that the amount of unprotected sex performed by female providers outweighs the amount of unprotected sex by TS providers by at least an order of magnitude. And especially unprotected anal, which is next to unheard of by TS providers, but not totally uncommon with female providers (no matter how aghast people seem to be on PMBs about it).
slinkybender said:
It's mind-boggling to me that bareback anal would be "unheard of by TS providers". I just assumed that they're getting fucked up the ass all day anyway so for the right guy/money they'd do away with the rubber.

I certainly, again, assumed, this would be the case more often with a TS than a female, but you've forgotten more about this industry than i'll ever know (that's not an old man joke btw) so i'm not about to argue with you over it.

Slinky Bender

Think about this: how many friends has the average TS lost to the results of incovered anal, and how many has the average 20 y.o. female?