Final Bow-LI Doubles Weds Dec 2 w/ Malissa4U

Double your pleasure, Double your fun, Two mouths are better then one...It is the 2 yr anniversary of when it all began, so we thought it fitting we do our last ever doubles session today before taking our final bows...For the last time ever me and the gorgeous Malissa4U will be available for our famous double sessions. We will be available tomorrow, Dec 2nd, in my private/discreet apartment on the South Shore of Nassau.

If you would like to experience the magic one last time please contact me at: bodybydesi@yahoo.com or you can call me at: 516-850-3471
for immediate assistance you can contact Malissa's amazing assistant Gina at: 909-702-5441

Pls put DOUBLES in the subject box
1/2 hr of extreme heat: 300
1 hr of total enjoyment 500

Being Bad; Has Never felt So Good.........xox

www.longislandalyssa.rare-playmate.com

Thank you UG for making our last time together so awesome..we both had a blast yesterday it had been a long time and we forgot how fun it can be playing together...Our doubles sessions started with a typo here on UG and we both thought it should end where it started...we had an amazing time yesterday with all of you and want to thank you guys for always making our time together so enjoyable.

We will both still be available for solo play dates but Dec will be my last month providing and Malissa will also be retiring in the spring. Thanks again for an awesome day.

Love & Licks
Alyssa & Malissa xox

Last edited:
I have to say that doubles with Alyssa and Malissa were amazing. Actually made a fantasy come true and had alot of fun with them. Great sense of humor and wish it lasted longer - an hour is not enough time !!. Thanks again

Not such a big mystery guys, my ad on eros is not easily removed and I have taken to referring people to good friends still providing..as for the *** reviews saw them myself...not that its anyones business but I did see someone on new yrs eve hence his review and the 2 other ones are from UG members I havent seen in yrs, partic lemmrush who as we all remember got my panties in a bunch when I first came to UG by posting a *** review. *** only allows access to the full details for VIP members, 2 ways to get that access by paying or by posting new reviews so I am assuming that is why certain someones are choosing to do so now.

Thanks to a certain someone for the text directing me to this thread and for everyone else dont be so concerned with what I am doing. Yes to answer all the emails I am still avail to give refs so do not hesitate to use my name if we have gotten together. To everyone else please let "alyssa" go away, what I am doing with my life right now is really my business and dont really think it is open for speculation. There are amazing women out there avail for your pleasure go have fun for now I am off having fun doing other things let me be.

Will I be back maybe, my crystal ball is broken so I do not know yet what my future holds. I may make myself avail periodically I may not when I know I promise all of you will know but for now respect my right to privacy as I have always respected yours.

Last edited:
Good luck and be happy in whatever you decide to do

Alyssa:

Good luck and be happy in whatever you decide to do...you are a wonderful woman...I will miss you.

Al

Last edited:
is malissa done too as of right now?

and desi is now, as far as i know, living a "normal" life like everyone else here on the board except for me as i live in a delusional reality