Fetish Body Rub

Hi, I know I can't be the only one who gets bored of basic fucking....
Pussy is good, sometimes anal feels awesome I like variety of girls and new D young ones, but I have kinks that need satisfying....
Cumming with a vibrator up my ass is incredible and intense.
Take a regular orgasm and multiply it x10. I jizz harder and farther this way.
There are some hot girls offering this and they are busy.... So why doesn't anyone ever write a review with this?
Are you so just afraid to try it, gay taboo feelings,, or are you too shy to write about it?
I can write reviews and v things but only other here are interested it wasn't too hear about it... Usually I get a pretty small response to these things.... Like ' try a different user group..
But I think you guys are it there but shy. Lmk

Pussy is good, sometimes anal feels awesome I like variety of girls and new D young ones, but I have kinks that need satisfying....
There are some hot girls offering this and they are busy.... So why doesn't anyone ever write a review with this?
Are you so just afraid to try it, gay taboo feelings,, or are you too shy to write about it?
I can write reviews and v things but only other here are interested it wasn't too hear about it... Usually I get a pretty small response to these things.... Like ' try a different user group..
I'd be right up your alley when it comes to playful yet intense mind blowing toy play, I have a nice selection of naughty pieces, and I use them even better than I can describe them. My specialty is creating new, memorable experiences that you will find no where else!! If you'd like, I would most definitely show you what "Royal Relaxation" truly consists of ;) So take @billyS advice, I'm quite sure "I am exactly" what you need.

Sweet Kisses,

Angelique Laroux

A couple of years ago there was Claudia that moved around a lot she was in Ronkonkoma then was in Mineola then back to Suffolk in bayshore.... she offered this service and encouraged it