Fauna Rosehill: 847-957-8243 *BEWARE*

Came across this one a while ago on a higher end advertising site.

Noticed her profile would disappear and reappear fairly often as well as changing what services she offers, ranging from just massage to full service.

She also promotes her art though it occasionally which links to her personal social media, where she regularly vents about her disdain for her clients.

Recently she made an instagram story about filming sessions with clients, and how she would be using a recording to go after someone who is 'coming after her'.

I understand that there are some inherent dangers that women in this line of work are in, and there is an expectation that they will take measures to protect themselves. But recording clients is definitely a level I am not comfortable with.

I took a screen shot of one of the stories which I can share with mods, not sure about posting it here as it links to her private social and real name.

Mods gave permission to post the screenshot. I'm covering her social handle anyway.

Previous stories were along the lines of "Rich men will say just about anything during my time with them and I get it all recorded", mentions of some clients who can get dangerous or violent (a fair point), and using recordings to her advantage if needed.

Interesting. I tried to contact her a couple of years back and she never responded. Now I'm glad I didn't. One think to note here though - if you go on Twitter (or X I guess now) and check out the accounts of high end indy providers you start to see some very narcissistic posts from a segment of these women very much trashing their clients and exhibiting what I guess is the female equivalent of misogyny. I totally get that if she has a stalker she's protecting herself but it also sounds a bit like she's setting up people to blackmail them. I guess what it comes down to is always check for reviews and be careful out there. I've had some bad experiences as I'm sure many of us have.