FAT GIRL 860-905-5149 rip off AVOID

Fellas save your time and $$$, fucking rip off. Set up meet thru text, agreed on a ss for 160, got to the location in Melville, got room # went in and first thing I noticed it wasn't the girl from the ad when she fucking said it was her when I specifically asked not even close and I love thick girls but this bitch was about 100lbs over then what the girl in th3 pic looked like and not even as close to pretty, I should if left but whatever I needed to get this devil juice out, I put the 160 on the , she grabs it and tells me to get comfortable and that's when shit got even worse and says to me the ss is only head and hj and if I Wana fuck it's more , omg this upsell got me so heated I wanted to just leave but I'm like fuck this bitch I'm gona cum and not giv3 her the satisfaction of leaving, I didn't argue because I knew it would of got me more pissed and my temper would of went off so I kept my cool and got a stupid ass cbj, busted in the rubber and left with high fucking regret that's this bitch got me for 160 for a cbj. I will never repeat with this bird again. Sorry for all the misspelled words but this cat fish bird had me heated!!

Fellas save your time and $$$, fucking rip off. Set up meet thru text, agreed on a ss for 160, got to the location in Melville, got room # went in and first thing I noticed it wasn't the girl from the ad when she fucking said it was her when I specifically asked not even close and I love thick girls but this bitch was about 100lbs over then what the girl in th3 pic looked like and not even as close to pretty, I should if left but whatever I needed to get this devil juice out, I put the 160 on the , she grabs it and tells me to get comfortable and that's when shit got even worse and says to me the ss is only head and hj and if I Wana fuck it's more , omg this upsell got me so heated I wanted to just leave but I'm like fuck this bitch I'm gona cum and not giv3 her the satisfaction of leaving, I didn't argue because I knew it would of got me more pissed and my temper would of went off so I kept my cool and got a stupid ass cbj, busted in the rubber and left with high fucking regret that's this bitch got me for 160 for a cbj. I will never repeat with this bird again. Sorry for all the misspelled words but this cat fish bird had me heated!!
It happens to the best of us always have a Plan B

Damn bro.....Man Down...... I once got catfished bad like that with a civilian girl on POF. She was sending pics of 100lb lighter girl. And I love big girls.....but not obese. She still got dinner out of me. I felt to bad to walk out on her. Scared she might kill herself. Lol

Sounds like a good time for the ol', *tap the pockets* "oh I forgot the money in the car" trick. Take off and don't look back! Lol

Sounds like a good time for the ol', *tap the pockets* "oh I forgot the money in the car" trick. Take off and don't look back! Lol
Back when I used to frequent an AMP in Elmhurst, I actually did leave the money in the car (I'd bring money separately and leave my wallet in the locked glovebox) and had to leave. They were pleasantly surprised when I actually did come back, lol.

So, they know about this "trick", but who the Hell cares ... it's your money, you should spend it how you want. If they're not up to your standards (and they're using fake pics to catfish), don't be afraid to walk. 160 for a SS is steep, especially for an unattractive provider. For just a CBJ/HJ is highway robbery.

Sorry you had to deal with this gold69, but thank you for the intel.

This always reminds me of when you pick up a SW and she gets in the car & is either to smelly, dirty or your eyes were too far off of what you saw on the corner. I usually tell them I give them until the count of three to get out of my vehicle. With a hotel room if they open the door and its not them the ball is even more in my court and I say ‘sorry wrong room’ and walk away.

This always reminds me of when you pick up a SW and she gets in the car & is either to smelly, dirty or your eyes were too far off of what you saw on the corner. I usually tell them I give them until the count of three to get out of my vehicle. .......
A word to the wise — personal experience maybe 15-20 years ago:
one grabbed my car keys out of the ignition and ran out of the car. The result was best described as a real Mexican standoff.

Another started smacking me in the face and I had to take some extreme (for me anyway) measures to make her stop. This was on a busy road during rush hour.

A word to the wise — personal experience maybe 15-20 years ago:
one grabbed my car keys out of the ignition and ran out of the car. The result was best described as a real Mexican standoff.

Another started smacking me in the face and I had to take some extreme (for me anyway) measures to make her stop. This was on a busy road during rush hour.
Why would she slap you genius?

I was responding to @MassyMan 's post "I usually tell them I give them until the count of three to get out of my vehicle. "
And it wasn't slapping; it was smacking.
She was obviously unhappy that I wasn't going to use, and more importantly to her to pay for her services.
I do remember a classic story of yours in W of tricking a girl with throwing money out the window so she would get out