Farrington 347.797.1455

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been off this site and away from mongering for several years. I hit this place a few times recently. It doesn't have it's own thread and I'm not sure where it belongs on UG. Mods feel free to relocate this appropriately. I don't have the time right now to give detailed reviews, I'll try to get on later or tomorrow and add to this.

Summary-On Farrington a half block north of Northern. It's basically an Asian version of a fast house, but with hour-only pricing. $120 hour, girls are good looking, enhanced, service is mechanical, everything covered, place is a dump.

If that's what you're looking for, enjoy...

I've been off this site and away from mongering for several years. I hit this place a few times recently. It doesn't have it's own thread and I'm not sure where it belongs on UG. Mods feel free to relocate this appropriately. I don't have the time right now to give detailed reviews, I'll try to get on later or tomorrow and add to this.

Summary-On Farrington a half block north of Northern. It's basically an Asian version of a fast house, but with hour-only pricing. $120 hour, girls are good looking, enhanced, service is mechanical, everything covered, place is a dump.

If that's what you're looking for, enjoy...
Yup it’s been talked about before. This place got a lot of different numbers and they text like crazy when business is slow.

I review this place beep as Garden spa or grand Spa. They have a second location but it not used as often. I tested it about 5 times. The first 4 time I got great result. The 5th time, I got a girl. This one didn’t even do cow girl. And at the she asked for tip.

I review this place beep as Garden spa or grand Spa. They have a second location but it not used as often. I tested it about 5 times. The first 4 time I got great result. The 5th time, I got a girl. This one didn’t even do cow girl. And at the she asked for tip.
Yup the places has a lot of different locations thru out queens and Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.