Fantastic spa 139 e main st Smithtown 631-983-6187

Hi went to this place saw there ad and it looked like it could be promising. Called and made an appointment the girl sounded nice and sexy, good English. Parking is not great over there 1 hr on main st or else find something in back. I parked in back and took the long walk down main st. I go in and II am greeted by a sexy looking girl and she takes me in the back, along the way there are 3 or 4 rooms with curtains.. Once II get back there there is another girl.
So I go for the half for 40 and the first girl who I assume is running the place says by the way your getting her not me. At that point I should have left but when I'm in I'm all in.
So I get Jenny, she looks like some ones chubby little sister, I swear it seemed like the owner's regular girls didn't' show up and she called her little cousin in to see if she could fill in for the day.
So now I'm thinking this could just be some lame massage and nothing else. She stays in the room with a nervous smile on her face while I get undressed, I get on the table and she puts a towel on me and starts a bit of an ok massage. I wait a while and start rubbing her legs and ass, no resistance
So I work up to pussy and she tells me she is having her period, as she starts some lame soft touch around my ass and jewels as I'm up on all fours. So at this point I flip my self over to get a better look and she quickly take her bra off and whips out the tits, nice fat ones but kind of inverted nipples. She gets into it real good likes to have them sucked on and squeezed.
As I'm doing this she is not doing anything for me so I guide her hand to my cock and get her to stroke it. After this goes on for a while I'm not getting much satisfaction I point to her mouth and tell her to start using it instead, She asks if I want a condom for a second, then says oh and starts giving me a BBJ. So much for the condom, I go for it. She is trying hard and is taking direction, not the best BJ but it's working out ok.
After a bit I get her to titty fuck me and then back to BJ , I give her warning that I'm gonna blow. In to her hand it goes she looks for towels to clean up but has a hard time finding anything so we use the paper and the towel that is there.
I had some time left but I got a phone call and had to go. She asks if I'm going to tip , I give her 42 $ and she was very happy.
This had to be her first time, she seemed real green if you know what I mean but i'll give her an A for effort
Maybe she will get better with experience

Checked this place out today, and like the name in the title, it was Fantastic!

I must have had the hottie J Clyde mentioned in his review, Annie/Anna I believe is who she said she was. Slender, 5'5" in a mini dress and heels. Body was firm, skin smooth and silky. Take the half for 40 hop on the table and in she comes and starts with a great ST. Starts tickling my balls and taint, and doing that reach around rub where she is trying to peel my balls off the table and get a hold of my cock. This goes on for a few and I reach around and slide her skirt up to reveal a nice G string, swallowing a beautiful ass. Firm, smooth, well toned, I am rubbing on her clit and she is still giving me a nice ST massage.

I hop off the table and bring her closer to me, pull off her skirt to reveal a beautiful set of perky B's. Nice responsive nipples that like being sucked on. Light kissing on the neck and shoulders, she tries to fight it but goes with it. I start rubbing her clit and she is starting to get wet, at this point she turns around and starts to grind her ass on me while I cup her beautiful breasts from behind. After a few she reaches around and starts stroking my cock, I am super stimulated and am enjoying it. This goes on and then she faces me and asks what I want. I know I am going to pop in a minute so I motion BJ.

I give her a condom and she gets it on for me and starts a nice cbj with insane eye contact. She loves to suck cock, eye contact, hand motioning with the twist, lite moaning, and "Mmmm". She starts to tickle my tom cats with her fingernails and I unleash a torrent in the bag. Hot towel that smelled fresh, alcohol cleanup and I was out the door in a little under 30 min. Gave her 80, because I liked it, and it was worth it as I have that picture of her making that eye contact with me burned into my memory.

Thanks @jclyde, for the introduction and for the prior review. I was so intrigued that I wanted to venture. I decided to be Jonny Quest and visit. I agree with some of the prior review. Parking is not great over here; I noticed most parking in back is reserved so one would need to cross the Rubicon. Be mindful this is an active street will military and other commercial properties taking up the street level.

Called with a two-step, for entry. The girl sounded nice with a local manners and accent, seems at least two years of exposure to the language. Similarly, I walked in and was greeted by a 22, 32B, 110, 5’5, very attractive girl Annie and a 24, 36B, 140, 5’8, Mimi, with glasses, who seemed like either like mediocre friend or the ugly best friend. Annie stunned in a dark blue and green sun dress while Mimi, the chubby little sister, was just in white shorts and a green top. One thing I learned is that if a girl knows she is attractive, you have to plan accordingly and give her less attention and she will up the ante as a result. If you want to have cheap fun go with the chubby sister but if you want a hot-mess go with girl who knows she turns heads. This place has five rooms with curtains, surprising large for the location place and the limited number of workers. I go for the half, 40, and Annie follows me into the room, to make certain the room is proper and leaves to give me time to change. She asks me to lay down so I get onto the table and she puts a towel on me and starts with what I will call, the most professional gushers fruit snack of a massage, showing off how much of a true professional she is and how much skill she has as someone who is professionally trained. She applies just the right amount of the pressure and I feel my body just melt from old age. From there she shifts, pushes front and stretches length wise to cover my full back. After a few waves, I feel soft touch on my glute muscles and think to myself, will this have a holiday release, or will it be just a well-tuned? So, I test the waters with a strategic hand move that is not met with any resistance. A few more waves and she murmurs the special words, and I become Jonny Quest again with a mission. Cue mission impossible if you don’t know the cartoon reference. The chemistry is noticeable. She moves in and gives me a full access. From there she leans back and gets some oil. Just as she reaches for the bottle, I spring to my feet and lean behind into her. Using my hands, I draw a circle to the top of her dress and without saying anything, she unbuttons the sun dress from to show black undergarments. I was a kid in the candy store! She quickly takes off her bra and showcases the assets and allows total access. From there, I do role reversal and push her on table. From there I start pecking her stomach and move down until pure daty. She is tight ms barbie, wet and clean. After a few minutes, she starts moaning and feel her leg muscle have a few contractions. After a good five minutes, She says, “baby, I come. I come.” Oh boy, did she ever! I thought my head would pop with the amount of pressure from her legs. Just like when you eat a gusher fruit snack. From there, she sits up, gets off the table and we rotate position. She then proceeds to give the best BBJ I have had in a while with just the right number of teeth on the boys. She says, I want you to come on face.” I could not argue. I ask her how many times did she become happy? She said two. Kudos to the person before me. You primed her. She goes for a towel to clean up and gives a full body shower. She ends with another HJ while I was changing 40/100. She is very happy. She walks me out and bends over in front of me and we interlock. She giggles and looks back at me and says next time as I cup her twins and then slap her beautiful ass. This new place is added to rotation.

Wow, looks like you had a great time sir, @roger4445, thanks for the review!

Dont recall the last time a newly introduced/reviewed place had 2 more reviews the same day!

Take a bow, @jclyde... you have opened the floodgates on this place!

V

Thanks @jclyde, for the introduction and for the prior review. I was so intrigued that I wanted to venture. I decided to be Jonny Quest and visit. I agree with some of the prior review. Parking is not great over here; I noticed most parking in back is reserved so one would need to cross the Rubicon. Be mindful this is an active street will military and other commercial properties taking up the street level.

Called with a two-step, for entry. The girl sounded nice with a local manners and accent, seems at least two years of exposure to the language. Similarly, I walked in and was greeted by a 22, 32B, 110, 5’5, very attractive girl Annie and a 24, 36B, 140, 5’8, Mimi, with glasses, who seemed like either like mediocre friend or the ugly best friend. Annie stunned in a dark blue and green sun dress while Mimi, the chubby little sister, was just in white shorts and a green top. One thing I learned is that if a girl knows she is attractive, you have to plan accordingly and give her less attention and she will up the ante as a result. If you want to have cheap fun go with the chubby sister but if you want a hot-mess go with girl who knows she turns heads. This place has five rooms with curtains, surprising large for the location place and the limited number of workers. I go for the half, 40, and Annie follows me into the room, to make certain the room is proper and leaves to give me time to change. She asks me to lay down so I get onto the table and she puts a towel on me and starts with what I will call, the most professional gushers fruit snack of a massage, showing off how much of a true professional she is and how much skill she has as someone who is professionally trained. She applies just the right amount of the pressure and I feel my body just melt from old age. From there she shifts, pushes front and stretches length wise to cover my full back. After a few waves, I feel soft touch on my glute muscles and think to myself, will this have a holiday release, or will it be just a well-tuned? So, I test the waters with a strategic hand move that is not met with any resistance. A few more waves and she murmurs the special words, and I become Jonny Quest again with a mission. Cue mission impossible if you don’t know the cartoon reference. The chemistry is noticeable. She moves in and gives me a full access. From there she leans back and gets some oil. Just as she reaches for the bottle, I spring to my feet and lean behind into her. Using my hands, I draw a circle to the top of her dress and without saying anything, she unbuttons the sun dress from to show black undergarments. I was a kid in the candy store! She quickly takes off her bra and showcases the assets and allows total access. From there, I do role reversal and push her on table. From there I start pecking her stomach and move down until pure daty. She is tight ms barbie, wet and clean. After a few minutes, she starts moaning and feel her leg muscle have a few contractions. After a good five minutes, She says, “baby, I come. I come.” Oh boy, did she ever! I thought my head would pop with the amount of pressure from her legs. Just like when you eat a gusher fruit snack. From there, she sits up, gets off the table and we rotate position. She then proceeds to give the best BBJ I have had in a while with just the right number of teeth on the boys. She says, I want you to come on face.” I could not argue. I ask her how many times did she become happy? She said two. Kudos to the person before me. You primed her. She goes for a towel to clean up and gives a full body shower. She ends with another HJ while I was changing 40/100. She is very happy. She walks me out and bends over in front of me and we interlock. She giggles and looks back at me and says next time as I cup her twins and then slap her beautiful ass. This new place is added to rotation.
Outstanding review Roger! Now all I want is a pack of those fruit gushers. Looks like we both had a good time :)

Checked this place out today, and like the name in the title, it was Fantastic!

I must have had the hottie J Clyde mentioned in his review, Annie/Anna I believe is who she said she was. Slender, 5'5" in a mini dress and heels. Body was firm, skin smooth and silky. Take the half for 40 hop on the table and in she comes and starts with a great ST. Starts tickling my balls and taint, and doing that reach around rub where she is trying to peel my balls off the table and get a hold of my cock. This goes on for a few and I reach around and slide her skirt up to reveal a nice G string, swallowing a beautiful ass. Firm, smooth, well toned, I am rubbing on her clit and she is still giving me a nice ST massage.

I hop off the table and bring her closer to me, pull off her skirt to reveal a beautiful set of perky B's. Nice responsive nipples that like being sucked on. Light kissing on the neck and shoulders, she tries to fight it but goes with it. I start rubbing her clit and she is starting to get wet, at this point she turns around and starts to grind her ass on me while I cup her beautiful breasts from behind. After a few she reaches around and starts stroking my cock, I am super stimulated and am enjoying it. This goes on and then she faces me and asks what I want. I know I am going to pop in a minute so I motion BJ.

I give her a condom and she gets it on for me and starts a nice cbj with insane eye contact. She loves to suck cock, eye contact, hand motioning with the twist, lite moaning, and "Mmmm". She starts to tickle my tom cats with her fingernails and I unleash a torrent in the bag. Hot towel that smelled fresh, alcohol cleanup and I was out the door in a little under 30 min. Gave her 80, because I liked it, and it was worth it as I have that picture of her making that eye contact with me burned into my memory.
Why give her $80 when J Clyde only gave $42?

I had 142$ in my wallet and she wasn’t getting the hundie. How is it you guys get the hotties and I get the notties. This is for nine lives. Was Annie the only one working that day or was there anyone else working

@ JClyde - I went in and only saw the girl I had a session with. I heard another voice as they spoke in their language, but did not actually see another girl.

Why give her $80 when J Clyde only gave $42?
BC the girl was hot, and the service was spot on. I am not going to nickel and dime a girl if she gives me great service like that. I want the same on my next visit. They remember the generous ones and are more likely to give you even better service the next time. It's not about cost efficiency for me, its about quality of the service. I am not looking for a bargain. If service is right, I do right by the girl. Pay it forward for my next encounter.

Stay Well Fed Gents!!

BC the girl was hot, and the service was spot on. I am not going to nickel and dime a girl if she gives me great service like that. I want the same on my next visit. They remember the generous ones and are more likely to give you even better service the next time. It's not about cost efficiency for me, its about quality of the service. I am not looking for a bargain. If service is right, I do right by the girl. Pay it forward for my next encounter.

Stay Well Fed Gents!!
Well said NINE-LIVES! I tend to be very generous with the ones that provide great service. Over the years I've become friendly with some of the girls. They all say the same thing. They remember the generous ones and the cheap ones.

Went Thursday around noon. Called and was seen immediately. Gusher massage, indeed! Had the chubby younger one mentioned above. Either it was an overuse of oil and hard rubbing or excruciating forearm rolls on the legs. Got the half and at the turn, as described in another review, she was very malleable. No bj but lost her mind when I started grabbing her tits. Ended up taking top off and finished tittyfucking. Was happy with 50 tip. Would repeat if in the area and try the other talent.

So frustrating just called to see if I can make appointment to see Annie tomorrow morning,girl spoke great English,said new girls,changed management,no Annie,who knows if this is correct.

I visited this location again and can confirm new management has reduced service to only RT. Attendents could not handle inflow correctly I would imagine. Also, some unknown monger before me informed them of prior owner arrest and of service review so new manager fired Anna. I heard a lot of yelling. Would repeat because talent is great.