Faking the bell?

Hi all,

There are times that a provider fakes a bell, other times not. Certainly noises tell nothing. I look for contractions. Are convincing contractions easy to do (kiegels or such) and if so, is it commonplace for a provider to think of doing it?

Curiosity more than anything.

Cheers, Jtx

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Did you come?

I am firmly believe that a woman can convince a man of anything she chooses, especially if the guy wants to believe it.
HP

welllll

unless you guys are using an enormous amount of astro glide you should be able to tell by the liquid state of things or am i wrong........
that you cannot fake.......... or can you guys..
i know i can't.. but why should a lady hold back any way.. jeez enjoy it will ya.. lol

DAWN

FOS?

B,

What would make you think that?

Why paint with such a wide brush?

Sure some of the posters are probably less then authentic with their opinions and feelings. However, no less or more so then any other venue where folks say what's on their mind. No less then any other group too, providers included.

Face it, there are those who will always be WYSIWYG [what you see is what you get] and then there are those who will be less then that. You just have to develope a good BS detector and deal with only that which you believe to be genuine. Ignore the rest.

Wishing well...

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: welllll

Originally posted by LIDAWN
unless you guys are using an enormous amount of astro glide you should be able to tell by the liquid state of things or am i wrong........
that you cannot fake.......... or can you guys..
i know i can't.. but why should a lady hold back any way.. jeez enjoy it will ya.. lol

DAWN
Very true in your case sweets, I always keep an extra roll of duct tape handy so as to not wake up the neighbors!!

[Edited by Carl M on 08-24-2001 at 09:35 AM]