Fake Reviews

How do you guys know when a review is a fake?
Often the first few reviews are clearly fake. They're extremely generic, completely positive, and seem to promise the world. The provider is depicted as the be all and end all of providers. She looks fantastic, has the best attitude, is willing please, etc.. But when you get down to the details, there's little substance.

The worst part is, those usually aren't fake.
I'd be willing the bet that more than a few of them are recycled, though; sort of a client-initiated end run around certain sites' already lax* ad-post policies.

*Lax in practice; they can institute any terms they want, but if they don't enforce them, what good are they?

Shit, they often don't even remove them from the areas where it's explicitly stated there are to be NO ADS.

Last edited:
When an ad says see my reviews on some designated site and when you look you see only one review and it is only a couple of days old, the word fake seems to come to mind. I wonder why.

Back in the past, some girls I worked with would hire some professional out of work ad man to write nice reviews and post on fourms, websites, etc.

Ten to twenty dollars would get you a nice paragraph.

Did any of us give the ad man a freebie, a sample?

Oh, well, pay at the door, please, first come, first served.

Like the old sign I saw on a truck stop.

"Grass, Ass, or cash, nobody rides for Free!!"

Thanks for the nice greetings.

Last edited:
Screw Magazine used to send a guy for a free session then he would write a review on behalf of the magazine, he must have loved his job. They had a good thing going before the Internet craze.

As far as I know, Screw is still a viable business concern.
Oh, I know you guys are gonna make a mockery out of this, but go ahead.

Goldstein the founder still rants sometimes in the adult search engine Booble.

That is what they say.