Fairemily's Book Club Of " Lies Men Tell "

The only reason I could think of was he proabably dug me and basically was really nervous. He also proabably thought that's what women want to hear, maybe but not this woman.
i do agree with you.

however their is a line of thought ( new topic ) that size does matter.

anyway, when one lies about something that is quite obvious rather than about something that is less obvious or not verifiable....you gotta wonder about the logic behind such an approach.

One inch or a few years is not a big deal in the dating world. It's even more acceptable in the hobbyist world (even expected) but a deliberate exaggeration is crafty to say the least and out of the realms of what is a white lie.

i do agree with you.

however their is a line of thought ( new topic ) that size does matter.

anyway, when one lies about something that is quite obvious rather than about something that is less obvious or not verifiable....you gotta wonder about the logic behind such an approach.
It the same reason providers bait and switch, they are hoping after you wasted your time arranging and traveling that you will settle on whatever is in front of you rather that what you had hoped to have.

One inch or a few years is not a big deal in the dating world. It's even more acceptable in the hobbyist world (even expected) but a deliberate exaggeration is crafty to say the least and out of the realms of what is a white lie.

yes indeed age is but a number and so is size.....to a point.

their are lies and then their are LIES!

In my experience the most frequent white lie guy's say in blind dating is height. Almost every single guy lied about how tall they was. A long while ago I spoke I met someone through a dating service he said he claimed he was 5'8. That's fine for me since I am a short girl but when I met him I could have easily bench pressed the little guy. It was really awkward and I was mad that he wasted my time.
Were you mad about the height or the fact that he deluded you?

[BTW, your new CL photos are great]

I was once in a bar with a buddy and there were some Irish girls. we were all joking and they said they were looking for husbands so they could get their green card. I said "I'll marry you" -- well, it was all a lot of fun but she did come home with me that night. Only got a hand job, though.

Were you mad about the height or the fact that he deluded you?

[BTW, your new CL photos are great]
Thank you.....I want to take some better ones to update my UG pic's. Not sure if I like them, they are not professional shots. I would put them up here put I can't remove them in case I change my mind.

I was mad because I was deluded and not given a choice.

Thank you.....I want to take some better ones to update my UG pic's. Not sure if I like them, they are not professional shots. I would put them up here put I can't remove them in case I change my mind.

I was mad because I was deluded and not given a choice.
he also sorta wasted your time...right?

why cant you remove the pic's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairemily
I have a laundry list of lies men have told me to just get laid and go away.

any other lies come to mind Emily ???

or perhaps someone else would like to comment??

Last edited: