Executive Choice & Gentleman's Choice 646-886-2877 646-399-7794 Reviews & Discussion

Remember that time I asked for cocaine and when you asked "and what do I get?" and I answered "the pleasure of my conversation," and then later I walked up to another guy, just grabbed some, and then immediately walked away so he didn't even get the conversation?

Yeah, that's who I am.

And don't forget that poor young kid who was my regular, bought me presents, treated me nicely, and in return I laughed at him and told him he was disgusting.
She really is a piece of work. Lazy beyond belief. Acts like she is doing you a favor by just being there. She's in the country illegally on a student visa but she's never been a student here, just a dog walker. She is smelly, unpleasant, entitled, and thinks she is some sort of intellectual, but she's really a moron.

And I have it on good authority that she's a Hep C carrier who really wants to pass it on to tricks "because they deserve it." Not surprising since it's a "they/them"

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Apparently the reason she fled New Zealand is because she has warrants out for identity theft. I wouldn't see her or give her the slightest bit of personal information. I hear she even has a camera set up and is planning on blackmail of clients at some point.

Haven’t been here in a few years for many of the reasons in the last part of this thread. Seems like there are a couple of new ladies on the site, Franky looks interesting. Anyone seen her? May toftt.

Haven’t been here in a few years for many of the reasons in the last part of this thread. Seems like there are a couple of new ladies on the site, Franky looks interesting. Anyone seen her? May toftt.
Franky is no longer working there. Her last day was Saturday. Any day she is posted on the site, she "called out". Also, they were closed on Friday night, for a "Funeral". Then Monday afternoon "3 girls were on an outcall".

I am just trying to book some of the new talent because the current roster is inadequate. Last night was Simone, Guia, Chloe, and Britney. None of those options are worth anything.

Thanks for the info. They told me she was working yesterday, I guess par for the course here. Agree, would also try some of the new talent but seems like you can’t be sure if they’re even working, probably better places to go still.

Thanks for the info. They told me she was working yesterday, I guess par for the course here. Agree, would also try some of the new talent but seems like you can’t be sure if they’re even working, probably better places to go still.
They are dishonest. Several times I made an appointment with a provider only to show up without her actually being there. Then they think that just because I came in that I will choose someone else. Franky looked promising but if she can't maintain consistency then it's not worth anyone's time.

I only visited here once to see Cierra who apparently is on a major shitlist now. She was a bit cold and seemed to have some personal issues. She was pretty IMO, and it wasn't my worst experience, but I wouldn't repeat. I did write a review of it.

The place was messy, rundown and unorganized. Everyone was very nice, and I did like the LE check but a few of the girls I met looked (not trying to be mean; but honest) a bit haggard and strung out.

When I started mongering (pre 2017 crackdown) this was a place I never made it to and always wished I had, so I gave it a shot. It definitely wasn't the place I had read about when Jessica, Tanya Deluxe and the like were there. It is almost the only place with black women on the schedule so I'm always tempted but unfortunately their track record isn't great.

I hope this and similar posts reach them and they return to the "Jewel" they once were. I'd be a regular!

My apologies if you received this twice, There was an issue when I posted it.