Everything has to end sometime, like it or not.

I started on UG March 2003, was banned for not understanding the rules, but came back strong, as EddybearNY. I enjoyed posting, and reading other posts. I am now very frustrated with UG.

This is a post by my buddy gavy

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=822263

I printed it below:

I was BS'ing with Eddy a bit over txts yesterday and it turns out we were both going to the Roosevelt Field Mall. He was with his kids and I was coming back from shoveling/chipping ice at my parents house.

Meeting Eddy was cool. I've seen him on the seen, we've talked on the phone, but the best part, the real part about meeting Eddy was his 3 daughters. They run from 19, 16 and 13. Now this is my honest assessment of what transpired yesterday:

Eddy was basically showing off his daughters. Each one was beautiful, each one was charming. They were very polite young ladies. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I swear, there was a tinge of longing for what Eddy has with his girls. They clearly adore him. The youngest one is a little firecracker and she was a lot of fun to talk to. (Fucking Eddy, she knew all about GravyCrave's online blog. Ugh!)

I am not just writing this to write something nice. There are just so many things that I took away from the 20 minutes I was with them. Eddy is an adored man. A lucky guy to have three young ladies that think the world of him.

Honestly, I came away from yesterday's meeting in the mall kind of wondering why Eddy was on UG at all. And, yeah, the girls all hate Eddy's gf. Um, uh, please Eddy let me use the nickname they have for her? Prety please??? LOL!!

Cheers to EddyBear, you are one lucky guy.
Affectionately,
Gavy
The answer is because it was fun. Now with my posts being deleted, or re-worded, so I can look like a clown, and the rampart racism it is not fun anymore.

A special thanks to all my buddies, this is not a final post, just letting everyone know how I feel, and why I will not be not around much.

Wish you all well, and always keep the child inside alive.

Eddy

What's up Eddy?...I have not been following what has been going on the last couple of days, but I hope what you said is not true about posts being deleted or re-worded.

What about Gavy's post angers you? It looks like some nice words were said about you by our friend.

Last edited:
Written by Gavy:
Honestly, I came away from yesterday's meeting in the mall kind of wondering why Eddy was on UG at all.

The life of the others seems always better. In fact we long for what the others have the same way they long for what we have. It is the joke of the nature.

I hope Eddy doesn't really go away.