Ethics and Morals

Of course. But that doesn't make it right to post photos that they sent you in confidence on a public internet board.

BTW, why do you guys hate women so much?
Totally off topic and just FYI I was listening to an interview with a guy Hunter Moore who runs a revenge site called isanyoneup dot com. I haven't researched this but according to the interview he gets away with being able to keep this site up because The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 states that it is not illegal to post those pictures. Once they are out there whoever has them owns them. So while it may not be nice or right or ethical there is nothing wrong with it. Check out the site and click on the girls tab to see how your average vengeful demented jilted boyfriend or dissatisfied John gets even. :)

Totally off topic and just FYI I was listening to an interview with a guy Hunter Moore who runs a revenge site called isanyoneup dot com. I haven't researched this but according to the interview he gets away with being able to keep this site up because The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 states that it is not illegal to post those pictures. Once they are out there whoever has them owns them. So while it may not be nice or right or ethical there is nothing wrong with it. Check out the site and click on the girls tab to see how your average vengeful demented jilted boyfriend or dissatisfied John gets even. :)
That is horrible! But I guess if you put the shit out there, you arent' concerned where it ends up.

Pride, when you reread that sentence, do you think it even makes sense?

Lots of things are legal but still wrong to do.
You answered your own question.... None of it makes sense and alot of it isn't right or moral or ethical. It is the mindset of the society that we live in. It doesn't make sense that we, who are supposed to be fine upstanding members of the community and role models for our children take advantage of or prey upon young women who may be in a bind and willing to give up the only thing that they can in order to pay a bill but we still do. It's not right, ethical, moral or nice but we do it. Where do you draw the line? And who are you or I to draw those lines and pass judgement on anyone who, in our judgement, may be crossing that line? It's not ethical moral or nice for the banks to give million dollar bonuses to the people who make bad decisions and then to take money from the government to bail them out because they made poor decisions and fail and then to turn around and foreclose on some poor old lady who has been living in her house for 50 years but can't make the payments anymore because someone else made bad decisions and her retirement fund is in the toilet. It's a cruel world and the people in it are learning from those who push the negative boundries of ethics and morality. Sorry for the rant but you did ask about the sense of it all. None of it makes sense. It stopped making sense about 40 years ago when it was all black and white. Now it's all pretty gray.

Pride, let me ask you this question.

Would you take out an ad in the paper announcing in big capital letters that your best friend sees prostitutes? Assuming it's true, it's perfectly legal. But it would be wrong.

Or let's say you fucked your best friend's girlfriend. When he came to beat the shit out of you, you wouldn't say to him, "it may have been immoral or unethical, but it was legal, so there's nothing wrong with it", would you?

My point is only that law and morality don't coincide. It's not the role of the Government to make all your decisions for you. Freedom means you have a lot of room to maneuver in; it's up to you to decide what's right and wrong. If you want to act like a scumbag (and I don't think you do), then go ahead. But don't think you can justify it by saying it's legal. The law generally leaves it up to YOU to decide whether you want to do the right thing or be a scumbag.

Last edited:
Can only speak for myself, but I don't hate women. And thinking that paying for sex but it not being a prostitute/john relationship is silly. .give her the cash and have fun, but don't think its something else. Happy hunting.
Who the fuck ever said that? OF COURSE it's a prostitute/john relationship.

My point was that just because they're hos, that doesn't make it right to post their pictures on a public internet whoreboard if they haven't done so themselves.

Everyone else seemed to say that, no, once they're a ho and you're a john, they have no rights and you can basically do whatever you want.

I want to know where it says THAT.

I think that guys here are sometimes so afraid of seeming deluded that they bend over backwards to show how little regard they have for hos. And I think that's just wrong.

Pride, let me ask you this question.

Would you take out an ad in the paper announcing in big capital letters that your best friend sees prostitutes? Assuming it's true, it's perfectly legal. But it would be wrong.

Or let's say you fucked your best friend's girlfriend. When he came to beat the shit out of you, you wouldn't say to him, "it may have been immoral or unethical, but it was legal, so there's nothing wrong with it", would you?

My point is only that law and morality don't coincide. It's not the role of the Government to make all your decisions for you. Freedom means you have a lot of room to maneuver in; it's up to you to decide what's right and wrong. If you want to act like a scumbag (and I don't think you do), then go ahead. But don't think you can justify it by saying it's legal. The law generally leaves it up to YOU to decide whether you want to do the right thing or be a scumbag.
I think you totally misunderstood what I was trying to say in my initial post. "So while it may not be nice or right or ethical there is nothing wrong with it." I meant from a legal standpoint there was nothing wrong with it. I'm not trying to justify anything. As I stated in the initial post it was off topic, FYI and nothing more. I wouldn't put someones picture on a public Website where anyone can find it. I may trade information and pictures privately with other individuals of like mind who frequent this forum but putting someones picture up for the world to see serves no purpose. As legal as it may be I don't want to have to be the one to defend the legality of it.

Maybe you should search? You want to grill me or question my integrity, then start a new thread. That doesn't belong here either.
I'm not questioning your integrity or grilling you. If you didn't get in my face this wouldn't even be an issue. I'm asking you who exactly you are to tell anyone where anything belongs? Are you a moderator? Are you a regular contributor here or just someone who likes to take? I did search of your posts to this thread and to my knowledge you haven't posted a review of anyone here in this thread in the past year if ever at all. You always seem to ask for intel but you never actually give any. And then you are gonna tell people to move a convo somewhere else?. Move yourself somewhere else if you don't like the discussion. HAND :)

Last edited:

pokler

Power Bottom
So lets have some college girls and stop being so sensitive... No I havent reviewed anyone here yet,, Gotta problem with that?

So lets have some college girls and stop being so sensitive... No I havent reviewed anyone here yet,, Gotta problem with that?
Problem, with you???? Nah..... You sir are one of the great visionaries of our time. You have been posting for less than a month and have already proven yourself to be an ass et to the world of mongering. You will probably take it to a whole new level and I feel I can learn alot from you. The comedic value of your contributions is priceless. I was ROTFLMAO when I read that story about you paying a girl $150 to jerk off in front of her. You are truly a breath of fresh air and we need more just like you. Please feel free to jump into my converstations with other people whenever you get the urge... ;)

pokler

Power Bottom
Pride I see you took my bait.. man you are easy.. Just wanted to see if anyone read my review on CC.

I guess $150 is a lot of money for you?

Pride I see you took my bait.. man you are easy.. Just wanted to see if anyone read my review on CC.

I guess $150 is a lot of money for you?
That's more than a whole weeks pay for me so I try to spend it wisely. Giving it to a girl to watch me jerk off and then whining about it afterwards would speak volumes about my stupidity. :)

Admitting that one is a troll also speaks volumes about stupidity. ;)

I'm not questioning your integrity or grilling you. If you didn't get in my face this wouldn't even be an issue. I'm asking you who exactly you are to tell anyone where anything belongs? Are you a moderator? Are you a regular contributor here or just someone who likes to take? I did search of your posts to this thread and to my knowledge you haven't posted a review of anyone here in this thread in the past year if ever at all. You always seem to ask for intel but you never actually give any. And then you are gonna tell people to move a convo somewhere else?. Move yourself somewhere else if you don't like the discussion. HAND :)
Pride: did you just give him the "HAND" ??? LOL