Episodes Reopens

shit, i can't say for sure, but i bet old renee has kept the same # all these years. lol. yeah, the place on hudson st. was, to me at least, the best location she had. upstairs, downstairs, debauchery all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

212-513-0888

I was introduced by one of my customers in 1971 when the rate was $10 for 15 min of BB half & half. I just phoned and the answering machine, in Renee's voice, said their hours are 4 PM to 2 AM seven days a week. So there are no lunchtime visits available. Too bad that I've moved to Florida. Episode (no s at the end) was my favorite cheap thrills place.

I went there last night. Renee is still there. There were 3 available. Nothing to rave about. Like the other post said, sometimes you get a diamond but last night it was pretty much coal.

Wow the business is back again, I have to make a visit and see the girls again. Hopefully my visit I will have a diamond and not coal. Funny how Felicia is back with Renee again.

So I went back tonight for the first time after the long holiday and both Renee and Felicia still remembered me when I walked in. This week they had 3 girls one spanish, an asian, and an african american girl. The asian and african american were the specials and a $25 tip was in order than the regular $10. I sat for awhile and went with the african american girl. She talked to me a bit which was nice, but really are we there for their personality. She was great to me nice large breasts to play with and she did me in well. Left with a bigger smile than usual. Will be back again soon hopefully another diamond can be found! Good luck if you guys stop by.

Was there last month and was not impressed with the talent; all big and kind of chunky. Chris,could you describe the Asian that you saw on your visit? Quite surprised at an Asian being there. Pops, you might have to make the trip after all.

There was a higher priced girl when I went too. I think she was 70. Are there only 3 girls on each shift now? I thought business was slow for them when I went.

Was there last month and was not impressed with the talent; all big and kind of chunky. Chris,could you describe the Asian that you saw on your visit? Quite surprised at an Asian being there. Pops, you might have to make the trip after all.
I was surprised myself, she was thin, black long hair, B-size breasts, was alittle heavy on the make-up for my taste, and she had some tatoos on her. She looks to be second generation for her english was very well spoken.

Great place. Smoking hot chicas tonight but they said its been really slow lately. Pretty nice digs compared to some other ratholes I've been to.

new lineup

Passed by after being told that there was a Colombian chick. There were four: Pilar who is a young white chick;pretty face just a tad thick. Gigi is a latina maybe Dominican 24-28 years old; typical curvy body. Pati is young Colombian,20-24; friendly curvy and good fuck. Annabelle is tall though it was hard to tell as she was laying on a bed in her room the whole time; coffee colored, likely Dominican, late twenties. All in all not a bad bunch as they all were fairly attractive but what I found unusual was that a session with Pilar had a mandatory $20 tip and Annabelle's was $30. The others were usual 10.