episodes open again...

went by the new place on e32 st. one minor problem is that they're right next to an asian night club. nicer place and same girls......gold tooth(Felicia) was there again.

:cool:

actually theres two asian clubs on that block and from the looks of things (people standing in the street drinking and making noise) i could see lots of LE attention in that area.

Then LE would be well distracted...

I'm sure they would rather bust some asian kid with alcohol, or some gangster packing a .45 than some guy going into a non-descript building...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm not thrilled with the new Episodes setup. It's the second floor in an ?8? storey building with an elevator. The only way up or down is the elevator, and it's one on a floor ( i.e. one on a floor, elveator opens up onto floor ). So, what happens when you are waiting for the elevator, the door opens and people are indise ? Well there is not avoiding "contact". And what happens if it's someone who knows you ? You are definitely busted.

Personally, I always liked setups like the last one, with very small buildings. I also like the ability to walk down the stairs. It lets you make quicker getaways whan you need to, and you can turn around and go the other way ( whether coming or going ) if something spooks you. For example, when I was at the previous Epsidoes and LE was walking in while I was walking out - odds are i wouldn't have been so lucky as to pass them on the stairs.

The restuarants are much better in the immediate area, though.

Today were a bunch of Episodes regulars. I almost didn't recognise Kelly; she had these long braids like Bo Derek in "10", but dark rather than blond ( she used to have very short hair ). April, sually one of my faves has gone from "nice" to "is stating to put on a little weight" to "needs to lose some weight". I forget the others names ( never been with any of the three, but they have all been there before ). None of the three are anything "special" in the looks dept, although one is the girl who often wears the "see thru" outfits.

SB;

Can anyone walk into Episodes or do you need to bring someone along who's been there before?
If anyone can walk in, can you please send me the address ?

Peace out
C

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
In theory, you need to be there once before you can get in again on your own. Now, I happen to know that this isn't always the case, but it's mostly the case. Also, some may not be too thrilled with what might be an exclusionary policy to persons of color. I have once in a while seen some there ( but not many ), but I have also seen them turned away, even when they went with guys who had obviously been there before, being told "we are not taking any new members today".

In the past, some guys have organized "outings" to Epsiodes to get other board members in. Perhaps someone will do that again.

no, there's usualy not enough room for desert when i eat brazilian.

but i was at a house party with about 50 girls, and 90% of them had piercings of some sort......most had tongue studs, at least everyone i attracted.

:cool:

[Edited by Ozzy on 04-22-2001 at 06:02 PM]

Episodes

Could anyone hit me with more info about this place (pricing, number of girls, number of them that doesnt repulse you, and anything else I should know before hands....) I was looking for this place for a while, but I want to know first if its even worth the bother:)

Thanks guys.

-- un4given@hushmail.com

Heres the deal

First off, at this point you won't get in without going with someone who has already been there....As far as you asking is it worth it....well if your a cheap fucker like me, then I would have to give it a big thumbs up...
Imperialone................Out