ENS31 Spa Reviews & Discussion 929-674-1899

June
80 house for one hour + 180 FS tip

Decided to go check this ‘new’ place out the other day.
Texted MMS for an easy appt setup for June (no verification).

This is the old Good Girls location on 6th Ave. Relatively discrete entrance, walk up, but also right around the corner from a police station, so there are literally 25 NYPD vehicles parked in front of the building on some days - which understandably might put some mongers off.

Got there, quick buzz in. MMS gave a warm welcome. I quickly realized June was a provider from a Hell’s Kitchen spot from years ago (Honey Girls if I’m correct). She recognized me too and after a quick change into robe and slippers we commenced table shower and she did some excellent nuru body to body massage. Preview HJ and BBBJ. June’s a super experienced provider, Korean, nice D’s, and a fit body but not overly skinny. I don’t find her particularly warm (definitely not GFE) partially because her English is non-existent, but she’s also no nonsense in the best way, attentive and always down to business.
A little mouthwash and then back to the room which has a small bed, mirrors on two walls and feels private (no sense of other mongers in other rooms or hallway traffic). On this note, the space is definitely not updated, feels very old-school AMP, not luxurious, but clean and cozy.
June and I got down to it, extensive excellent BBBJ, those nice Ds all over my face, Russian, some DATY, then a little doggie and I popped in the bag.

All felt a bit throwback, but no complaints.

I saw June back In 2019 at Honey Girl Spa. I believe the location was 57street& 6th ave. Those pics of her are from back then.
She has a nice rack and from what I remember had a pretty good body. I hope she gets some new photo's! Her service with me was GFE with DFK and BBBJ. If I see some new pics I would consider seeing her again. I do like the Korean Spa setup so I'm Intrigued at the possibility of stopping by this place!

I usually don't write reviews but my visit to this place last Sunday warrants it. Please excuse me if I screw this up. I tried this place out for the first time last Sunday. Before I go any further I must state that I hadn't been to an establishment in Manhattan in years.

First I set up an appointment with June for and I arrived a few minutes early and was led to a room by the MMS which was exactly as described in an earlier post. June came into the room a few minutes later wearing what I believe was some kind of lounge wear and after I gave her the 80 house fee I proceeded to get undressed and then was led to the table shower which was directly across the hall. June then proceeded to give me one of the most thorough table showers that I have ever had washing everywhere including my ears, in between my toes and all of my private parts. At the end of the shower she gave me some mouthwash before she dried me off good.

Once back in the room she proceeded to give me a backrub for a few minutes and then asked what I wanted, which I replied that I would leave it up to her but that I do like oral mostly. She then left the room to I guess get ready for a few minutes and when she came back in she undressed and what I saw was a nice pair up DD's with nice nipples on them and a nice and trim bush. she then started to kiss and lick me allover and then gave me one of the best BBBJ's ever for what felt like about 10 minutes and then we switch to DATY for another 15 at which time she went back to BBBJ and then applied the cover and mounted me cowgirl. When I was close she took the cover off and finished with BBBJ and I came all over her hands. She then went and got a hot towel to give me a good cleanup including alcohol and mouthwash and deodorant at the end.

She then helped me get dressed and I gave her a kiss and a $200 tip because I felt she was worth it and told her I would definitely be back to see her. What I really liked also was that she never asked me how much I was going to give her.

We have two definitions of discreet. The large signage on the second floor advertises a massage joint on a street with a ton of foot traffic. Cream Dream down the block is an inconspicuous as can be. Unless you know the building, you don't know that I've done the deed there.

With that said, I've been interested and may swing by at some point.

Busy is the word of the day.

After leaving Macy's, I made a call as I wanted to check this place out and had some time to burn before I went to Penn Station for my commute home. They told me to come by and initially, I wish they would have said that they can't accommodate me at the moment.

I'm greeted by a woman in a dress you'd wear at a club with her titties about to spill out. She looked rushed and dishelved because as I'd learn later, the person who usually takes calls and greets guests took off for the day. She brings me to the back where there's a room in the corner. Tells me it would be anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes and for me to get comfortable.

I'm laying in the bed for what felt like close to 15. I'm right next to the table shower so I can hear the water and all the conversation as well as the sex from another room. I begin to get a bit restless and as I put on my sneakers and jacket, Joy and her giant titties open the door. She greets me with a giant hug then brings me to the room across the hall.

Asked me if I'd been there before to which I told her no and that I know the routine (house fee and tip). After that we were ready to go. I pay the house fee for an hour and strip for the shower. The shower left a lot to be desired and I can sense she was rushing because of how many men were there at the time. In and out in maybe seven minutes. Probably a good thing because the soap they use there was really bad for my skin. Dried me out and have a heavy scent.

Back to the room, I opt for the strong massage with her walking on my back. As tiny as she is, her hands wouldn't have gotten the job done without tenderizing my back using the gravity from walking on me. She's a very good conversationalist. Her English isn't perfect, but she can navigate through small talk. Even if she wasn't particularly interested in what we were talking about and just making conversation, that skill sets her apart from other providers.

As mentioned there's no one there to answer the phone and open the door, so she had to exit a few times during our session or call one of the other providers to assist. She apologized but I reassured her by telling her she had nothing to apologize for.

After the massage, which was excellent, came the extras. Even before Joy asked me what I wanted to do, she was sucking my dick from the back while I was laying on my stomach and licking around my ass. She asks me to flip where I tell her I want everything. She then tells me she needs to freshen up before FS (that's how busy it was).

Joy enters the room, unzips her dress, unhooks her bra and her giant titties just fall out. They're a DD at minimum. Her and Arie would have a battle of the big titties. She begins kissing on my neck, chest, sucking my nipples before going down on me. Now, I'm not familiar with ENS and their policies, but I was surprised by the BBJ. Her technique is good. A lot of kissing and licking of the head, shaft and scrotum. She positioned herself for 69, but I'm not eating a hooker's pussy. I barely do it with regular women. Nonetheless, Joy is so good at using her mouth that I never noticed her slip the condom on until it was time for sex.

She's laying on her back fully spread eagle for missionary. I take my time to warm up, do some standing missionary (just because the bed is too tiny for me), switch to doggy where I was killing it. Not to pat myself on the back, but no lube can replicate how wet her pussy got. She was soaking all over the dick. We finished in CG where she took control and just went crazy. I got my nut, she laid on me and hugged me then got up to clean me up. Some more conversation where she noted how "strong" I was (endurance and ability not weight lifting) and that my girlfriend would really enjoy me.

Of note was the trust factor. All providers typically ask for the tip before the shower or before sex. She didn't until after we finished. She could have easily been short changed by a scumbag, but she let made it seem less like a transaction which is something I will certainly remember.

Joy isn't going to be considered hot or even cute, but she's hospitable and she knows how to have sex. Worth the 240 and when it's not as busy, I'll be back.

Stopped by. This place used to be goodgirl spa. Has a few great sessions and a few duds there. It was rundown and not the cleanest joint then, and looked like the new management just moved in.
Choice of 2 older koreans. I chose joy. Had her few years ago at another place and figured it would go well as she seemed to remembered me.
In the room getting naked, I wanted the lights up a bit.
Seeing her I had forgot how much work her body had...which I didnt find attractive. And that's being polite.
But I soldiered on....
CBj in 69 with her puffy vag in my face, then turn for ds and mish. 300 Total.
Would not repeat.

Also, she is in no way comparison to Arie in looks or bteasts.