Enough is Enough

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just got an ****** from Lawyer telling me that the owner of CB is mad at me. Seems L101 printed off some stuff on another board and showed it to him and said I did it. This is going to far. Now he is putting me in danger. Why would I do that? I'm posting this so the management of CB can see it. I don't go looking for trouble. I'm not stupid. This is a personall thing that has gotten way out of hand. Anyone who has been readiing these boards knows there are morons who post stupid shit. I just post reviews good or bad. I didn't post bad things on the ther board. Everyone knows L101 has it in for me but now this is dangerous, its not a game anymore. People are after me. This is too much. If UG staff wants to ban me for posting this so be it. But please leave this here foe CB managment to see.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Appropriate title because enough IS enough.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you two that I honestly have no interest whatsoever in determining who is right or wrong between you two and what I do care about is when you both start posting this shit on the board or *****ing me with "proof" and all of this other nonsense.

Let me spell it out for you:

I D O N T G I V E A S H I T !!!!

And I'm sure the overwhelming majority feel the same way.

So stop it. You want to have your own personal fights than be my guest, but keep it off the board. You both look like fools. I am not the person for you to go running to if this is indeed that big of a problem. This is not the arena for you to duke it out. Grow up. Banning, embarrassing tags and pleading with you doesnt seem to work. Could you please let me know what I can do to stop you two from flaming each other on the board? (and the first one who blames the other or says, "he started it" gets his IP blocked)

I hope I don't get banned for posting in this thread, but I hope this raises some thoughts in people's minds about the wisdom of letting service providers know you're involved in posting on review-type boards.

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by justlooking
I hope I don't get banned for posting in this thread, but I hope this raises some thoughts in people's minds about the wisdom of letting service providers know you're involved in posting on review-type boards.
big ditto
also, without taking a factual position in this fight, one of the most pathetic things that any commercial sex participant(man or woman)can do is to discuss another cs participant w/ a 3rd party cs participant. especially supply side 3rd parties.

Originally posted by justlooking
BIG DITTO !

I for one don't care for this sort of drama and would care less if someone was banned.

Originally posted by lawyer101
You had to start a 2nd thread to bash me?
The 1st one wasn't enough?
An impartial observer has to notice you didn't deny it.

"I hope I don't get banned for posting in this thread, but I hope this raises some thoughts in people's minds about the wisdom of letting service providers know you're involved in posting on review-type boards."

jl,

Haven't I heard you say that say, 1 or 2 (thousand) times before ? (LOL)

Last edited:
Neither can those of us that are neither the most respected PMB posters NOR the most underrated PMB posters. (LOL)

(Neither here nor there (sigh)) :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by pswope
one of the most pathetic things that any commercial sex participant(man or woman)can do is to discuss another cs participant w/ a 3rd party cs participant. especially supply side 3rd parties.
BIG FUCKING DITTO

Originally posted by littleguy
An impartial observer has to notice you didn't deny it.
Billy,
I hope you get banned for starting this shit up again.
When are you going to stop with all the lies?

For the record, I never e--mailed Billy about anything.

He did in the other thread.

Originally posted by Daddycool
Billy,

Just because he denied it doesn't mean the ****** doesn't exist. Look at like this, after everything had died down and both of them were barley posting about anything why would billy make up a story about an ****** ?

Originally posted by Daddycool
Billy,

Is it my imagination or did Daddycool just "out" himself as lawyer101 ??? :)

(NOW that explains some other posts by DC (LOL))

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
Would you like me to start a thread for you LG?

"Most underated cheapskate complainers"

(grin)
Hell no. If anything I'm an "overrated" cheapskate complainer.

(And talk about the pot calling the kettle black (LOL))