Energy Drinks

Wandering Bull said:
HELLO!!! Thats bloody New Jersey.

You know -- maybe it's better there isn't one near you! lol.
My bad.

The Brits in my family have been conversing with me a lot lately and my childhood accent and phrases have seemed to slip back as well.

It's like saying , "I hate those fuckin' Red sox" but in a nicer fashion.

Its been a while since I posted here.

I beat my energy drink habit, but slipped this Wednesday with a can of Monster green.

I couldn't finish it so I dumped it in the hotel sink... that shit isnt clear..its as brown as poop!!!

Screw that. I wont be putting that crap down my throat anymore!!!

ask your doctor

On the subject of Energy Drinks, does anyone else have any experience with using them in conjunction with ED meds.

I am now well into my 60's and still rarely need to use ED meds. I usually only take them when I think that I want to or need to have more than one pop within an hour or two. So as a person whose career has largely been involved in science, I still have a lot of curiosity and willing to experiment once in a while and have been researching ways to make ED meds more effective at the same dose.

In my experience, some of the energy drinks do actually boost the effectiveness of the ED mds. The boost is usually not a large one, but even a small boost can make a difference. I've tried perhaps 6 0r 7 different drinks, and the one that works best is Sun Tsu.

If you decide to try them, keep in mind that as everything in this arena, YMMV.

you need to ask your doctor who prescribed the meds, it depends on exactly why you were prescibed that particular med, your med history & which energy drink you want & what is in it, no one can really give an accurate statement except your doctor.