Empire Spa - 917-757-5113 - Yonkers

Miki - House Fee: $70; Tip: $140; $210 All-in

Broke into my golf bag cash stash to find a release out in the suburbs on Sunday. Visited the AMP on Drake Avenue in New Rochelle, after calling, but when I got to the door Mamasan said I needed to come back in "20 minutes". I then drove to a second place I had seen advertised but never saw the storefront, as I leered at the parking situation in that town. Just opted out as I wasn't in the mood to download and set-up another parking APP.

Saw Empire's ad and decided to give it a peek, as I was set to golf later near there in Bronx. The front is just a big glass window with a door to the right on a main drag with the word "Empire" on a sign.

Mama greeted me at the door. I forget her name but she wasn't super old or ugly at all, but was quick to tell me she was not a provider. "I get you nice girl" she said.

Miki is small. I'm sure she has fulfilled many small girl fetishes in her days. Her boobies were maybe Bs. Floppy not firm. Some might call them 'natural'. I have to say Miki was better-looking than the women I usually get paired up with.

Slim, darker skin for an Asian gal, Miki was super-nice to me. Told me my belly was "normal', which is total BS.

She gave me a nice table shower, offered me "everything" for a tip. I offered $140 she was happy with that. Upfront.

She gave me a nice massage, but isn't a therapist. She flipped me over and undressed and gave me a nice uncovered BJ, but something down in her crotch area was not right. I'm usually able to propel well, but she had some tough spots not sure maybe herrroids couldn't say.

I am not a DATY type per se, and with what I was feeling down there I skipped, and must say felt a little unsettled.

She sensed that and went for the kill with an HJ. She was working hard, fast, not complaining.

I was trying to press for the finish, and finally blasted off. She was so happy I came. Like she took real pride in her work.

I would not repeat with her, only because I'm afraid I didn't find my way with her wholly, but her enthusiasm and cute eyelashes, and young girl look (maybe mid 30s) would work for many. I may try the place again.