Empire Lake Spa 646-992-3338 Whitestone

Found this one has postings on social media, figured I would give them a shot. Text the number and they respond with some pics, which of course the girl I saw wasn’t any of the pics. Easy access right off the cross island in Whitestone, parking wasn’t too bad, late at night. There is a pay lot behind the building. Go in the door which is open, and go up the stairs to another door with a bell. MMS opens the door, she looked very good, I thought she was the girl I was gonna get, so I was like ok good, Although she has a very high pitched voice that sounds like she sucked too much helium, brings the I wanna fuck her up a few notches. Led to a nice clean room and told new girl will come in. Less than a minutes Lind, I think was her name comes in and looks very good. Pay the $40 for half hour, get undressed and lay down on the table. She shows me what lotion she is gonna use, so I check make sure it had no smell, it didn’t. She gave a lame massage of just pushung down on me. Finally gave some nice teasing, rubbing her tits all over my back, ass and thighs. And them some little licks. Turn over she motions HJ or full service. I say full service, she says $140. I get her at $120. starts with some ball licking and then puts condom on for a very decent CBJ. After a few minutes that she tells me to stand up and puts lube on my disco, and she lays down on the table. I punched away on that for a few and blew in the bag. Good cleanup.

So for $160 total it was pretty good, with easy access off the parkway. Would go again if in the area.

Contacted them about Jenny for appointment and was given an ok and address. I heard somewhere she was nice. Climbed stairs and girl who opened door was attractive and curvy. When Jenny came out I liked what I saw, but I was wavering a little in my mind about asking for switch to girl who opened door. I decided to stay with Jenny, and go with the original plan. She also was very welcoming and dressed nicely in a black dress I liked. After a bathroom visit, I returned to the room and got comfortable. The place is clean and nicely done. Jenny asked for 50 for house fee. I gave her 60. I did not mention the 10 change. After laying on a message table, she lightly did some touching but we got to the point and I gave her 120 to continue with the FS. When her dress came off, she had sexy black panties and bra underneath that were a big turn on. She is young, and probably in her 20s. She has nice hair, cute face, perfect body with a cute ass. Her breasts are small, but nice enough. She just was putty in my hands and got into being caressed and ravaged in every way. I had her lie on the message table and got down for DATY. She had a lovely V and I enjoyed every minute. When it was my turn she was only doing a CBJ. It was very nice and I had to stop her. I then had her on the table for a standing mish, and finally flipped her leg over for I don’t know what it's called. Blew in bag. I mentioned CIM but she does not partake. Overall I had a great time with a friendly, attractive, responsive, hot girl. I will remember this for a while. 60+120+20tip

Found out this place opens at 9AM. I called and showed up at 10 and they had 2 girls working. I opted for the smaller one, Jenny, about 25, in a black outfit. Paid 60 for the hour, since I needed a massage as well.
Off to the showers and she started a decent massage. I've had better, but good enough. Allowed roaming and flipped when I was ready. Ask for 160 for FS and BBBJ. Thumbs up and off to the races we go.
She sprayed me down with something (alcohol?), kind of felt hot sensation before going down on me. Motioned I want to DATY, and she obliged. Sweet and shaven, she gave little moans that was very sexy, not fake. Her oral skills were very good, better than most. I ended up CIM and with only 15 minutes left, I just played with her A size breasts. Did not have time for FS, maybe next time.
All in all, very enjoyable session, will look to go back.
Damage: 60 + 160 + 20 tip

First time coming here.

MOD NOTE: DON'T MENTION ADVERTISING WEB SITES.

Went here yesterday to relieve myself before my shift started. Texted earlier to say what time I'd be arriving ( they texted me saying I should ask for an appointment just incase they were busy)
Took the hour for 60
Greeted by Coco(that's what she told me). She was a short girl with a very squeaky voice, unsure if fake or not. Wore a necklace with a green rock hanging from it. Very cute pair of breasts and even cuter petite ass.
Massage was good: she asked if I wanted oil and I agreed. Did some good pressure around back of neck and head area, as well as massage my temples. Heavy elbow pressure around my traps. Did some heavy elbow pressure to lower back moving up my spine, which felt great bu scared me a little at first (I worry about the disc's in my back especially with the sports that I do). Some hot towels to wipe down in order to finish.
Flip over and the question pops up. Went for full option at 140 covered. Take a while for her to come back but when she does, quick wipe with alcohol and off go the clothes revealing that cute petite booty and cute pair of breasts (small but not too flat).
Tells me to lay down and relax as she goes for b2b. Felt her nipples rub over the right places as well as a tease of the Greek but no insertion. Very nice Bbj and some short 69. I let her know I'm ready and on goes the cover. Acg and reverse acg with grinding(never had that before). Get in some doggy, mish with some lfk, and side ways(both legs to one side). Back to doggy and I finish in the bag. Got the wipe down with alcohol and hot towel. Put on my clothes and was asked if i wanted a punch card if sorts (it was a loose-leaf paper). I agreed and handed the last 4 digits of my burner with my alias name. Said after 9(or 10) visits there'd be no need to pay a house fee.
Hugs and kisses and handed another 20 to tip making an embarassing exit as I bonked my head on the doorframe walking out.

Looks - 8
Body - 9
Massage -8
Service - 8
Overall - 8.5
60+140+20tip

Not too rushed and allowed me to rub her which, save for the gfe places, none of the places I've been to allowed me to do. This is a rare diamond in the rough, especially since most places I've been to want you to hurry and finish with little to no intimacy and bad massages.

Would definitely repeat again, especially if its Coco and that "punch card". There was another girl there (possibly older looking)but didn't get a clear look at them. While I was there, I think two other mongers came into the place before and during the fun.

I want to investigate to see if the prices and services shown on the incall page are real. Gonna have to save up to find out I guess.

First time coming here.

MOD NOTE: DON'T MENTION ADVERTISING WEB SITES.

Went here yesterday to relieve myself before my shift started. Texted earlier to say what time I'd be arriving ( they texted me saying I should ask for an appointment just incase they were busy)
Took the hour for 60
Greeted by Coco(that's what she told me). She was a short girl with a very squeaky voice, unsure if fake or not. Wore a necklace with a green rock hanging from it. Very cute pair of breasts and even cuter petite ass.
Massage was good: she asked if I wanted oil and I agreed. Did some good pressure around back of neck and head area, as well as massage my temples. Heavy elbow pressure around my traps. Did some heavy elbow pressure to lower back moving up my spine, which felt great bu scared me a little at first (I worry about the disc's in my back especially with the sports that I do). Some hot towels to wipe down in order to finish.
Flip over and the question pops up. Went for full option at 140 covered. Take a while for her to come back but when she does, quick wipe with alcohol and off go the clothes revealing that cute petite booty and cute pair of breasts (small but not too flat).
Tells me to lay down and relax as she goes for b2b. Felt her nipples rub over the right places as well as a tease of the Greek but no insertion. Very nice Bbj and some short 69. I let her know I'm ready and on goes the cover. Acg and reverse acg with grinding(never had that before). Get in some doggy, mish with some lfk, and side ways(both legs to one side). Back to doggy and I finish in the bag. Got the wipe down with alcohol and hot towel. Put on my clothes and was asked if i wanted a punch card if sorts (it was a loose-leaf paper). I agreed and handed the last 4 digits of my burner with my alias name. Said after 9(or 10) visits there'd be no need to pay a house fee.
Hugs and kisses and handed another 20 to tip making an embarassing exit as I bonked my head on the doorframe walking out.

Looks - 8
Body - 9
Massage -8
Service - 8
Overall - 8.5
60+140+20tip

Not too rushed and allowed me to rub her which, save for the gfe places, none of the places I've been to allowed me to do. This is a rare diamond in the rough, especially since most places I've been to want you to hurry and finish with little to no intimacy and bad massages.

Would definitely repeat again, especially if its Coco and that "punch card". There was another girl there (possibly older looking)but didn't get a clear look at them. While I was there, I think two other mongers came into the place before and during the fun.

I want to investigate to see if the prices and services shown on the incall page are real. Gonna have to save up to find out I guess.
Very Nice Review Paragraphs & ALL ! The guys above you might want to note that. The only thing I might ask is that instead of describing the "booty" and "breasts" as "cute", most guys on here want to know size. You know A,B,C,D,DD for breasts and some sort of estimate the the size of the butt. Large , med, small even words like ample or smallish, latina size, etc.
Also 2 questions:
  • How was the face?(cute? LOL)
  • When you say "allowed me to rub her" ...are you saying you gave her a massage or just a few moments of rubbing?
Thanks...Again Nice detailed review!

Also, what did you mean by this statement at the end? It seems you Did investigate thoroughly??

Very Nice Review Paragraphs & ALL ! The guys above you might want to note that. The only thing I might ask is that instead of describing the "booty" and "breasts" as "cute", most guys on here want to know size. You know A,B,C,D,DD for breasts and some sort of estimate the the size of the butt. Large , med, small even words like ample or smallish, latina size, etc.
Also 2 questions:
  • How was the face?(cute? LOL)
  • When you say "allowed me to rub her" ...are you saying you gave her a massage or just a few moments of rubbing?
Thanks...Again Nice detailed review!

Also, what did you mean by this statement at the end? It seems you Did investigate thoroughly??
-I'm not sure how to describe cup sizes. I wanna say C cups maybe.
-Her butt was small and didn't really stick out so I'd have to say she had a spinner body butt as opposed to hourglass butt
-Her face was cute and young. Didn't see any wrinkles at all. Then again the lighting in the place was low and she may had makeup on at the time
-Rubbing as in fiv trying to flick the bean

Called and asked for new girl Judy and got over there. She was attractive in a nice dress, soft nice hair and skin, medium boobs, nice face, all in. I would guess she is mid 30s. The video on the web was of a similar girl but not a big deal because you knew it usually isn’t the actual girl. Her English was ok. Light massage. I fought her for tits access. I think they get used a lot, so she was in self preservation mode. Wanted to use an unwrapped condom. I resisted and then got BBJ. Good, but starting, stopping made it difficult to keep wood. I had her persist and we got real happy again. I gave in and used the suspect condom.(I will bring my own from now on). Long mish on table and then fun K9. I asked for COF, but not available. I finished with HJ and left. I would say It was a good time/place overall. 60+140

Called early yesterday around 9am and said they were open. Parked out front on muni 1.75 and up I went. Met by the squeaky voice girl (not sure of her name) but she was petite and cute with big eyes, decent sized rack and blondish hair. Thought she would be mine but in came Rose. Nice manmade rack about full C, shaved puss, kinda thick but overall good, smooth and smelled fresh! Im in for 40/hhr and 160 FS, BBBJ, 69, DFK, no rush at all! Excellent visit, clean place and very accommodating! Breath of fresh air from the Asian rush jobs on Long Island! Pretty convenient where you can simply pull off the CIP and the place is 1/2 block north on 150 St. Will repeat!

Texted this morning about who was working. Ms. "Squeeky Voice" called me back after texting me 2 pics of girls who obviously are NOT there. LOL. I must say as others have, she sure is a looker!

One our call she said there was Judy, Rose and a new girl just arrived today. I had enquired about Jenny and Coco who she said were not there today. (More on that answer later below) Made appointment as she suggested for later in the morning with Rose since she had a good review, and off I went to visit.

Easy parking in lot behind building for less than $3.00! Went up the stairs to the door with the standard AMP bell. Met by cute girl mid to late 20's, short skirt. Directed me to leave my shoes at door and put on slippers. Asked to use bathroom, and then followed her into room. Paid the $60 for the hour to her. Leaves and comes back and said she was the new girl, and her name was Judy. (Hmmmm Odd since Judy has been reviewed prior) I didn't want to squabble over who was who, so I just went with her. Very playful from the start, and exactly as described in previous review. Asked if I had been there before and all I said was my friend suggested I come for some fun. She liked that answer and went right to grab my junk in a playful way. Helps me undress and I hit the table. Strong hands, and did an ok massage for about half of the hour. Nice teasing throughout massage, lays on table on her side playing with my junk, light pecks on lips and whispers what I would like. Told her I wanted it all. She asked for $140. I countered with $120 and she accepted. Wanted tip upfront which was no issue with me.

Leaves with tip and comes back in. Drops clothes, and both of us are now standing in front of the mirror. She is jerking my junk and kissing and sucking my nipples while I roam around her body. I start playing with her box with no resistance at all. Does have a full bush. As I am finger banging her while we stand there, she asks if I want to lick her box. I said sure, and then comes the upsell! $40 to lick my pussy she says. I shake my head NO, and she then says $20. No thank you I tell her, and she asks me to lay down.

More kissing/sucking my nips while playing with my junk and boys as she again lays next to me. All the while I am fingering her. Oh, the smell test came back fine, and she does get nice and wet! She then grabbed a cover and says I suck you now. Mouth application and away she goes. Good BJ with nice eye contact and slurping sounds. She sucked for a good while, and just as I was about to say lets fuck, she jumps on in CG! Fake moaning while she bounces for a bit. Then says she wants me on top. I get up and go in standing mish. Legs on my shoulders and pound away. She can take it nice and hard and tells me to fuck her hard! Few minutes and I fill the bag. Has me lay down and little scalp massage and a little more arms and legs. Dress, bottle of h2O, and then met MMS on way out. Gave me the piece of paper for 1 free house visit for every 10 visits which she kept. Would repeat to try and see Coco or Jenny.

What I mentioned above that I thought was funny... While MMS walking me out, she gets a call that she puts on speaker. Monger asking her if Coco or Jenny are working today, and she say Coco off, Jenny was there. Hmmmmmm. Oh well.. Happy mongering and Stay Safe Gents.

Texted this morning about who was working. Ms. "Squeeky Voice" called me back after texting me 2 pics of girls who obviously are NOT there. LOL. I must say as others have, she sure is a looker!

One our call she said there was Judy, Rose and a new girl just arrived today. I had enquired about Jenny and Coco who she said were not there today. (More on that answer later below) Made appointment as she suggested for later in the morning with Rose since she had a good review, and off I went to visit.

Easy parking in lot behind building for less than $3.00! Went up the stairs to the door with the standard AMP bell. Met by cute girl mid to late 20's, short skirt. Directed me to leave my shoes at door and put on slippers. Asked to use bathroom, and then followed her into room. Paid the $60 for the hour to her. Leaves and comes back and said she was the new girl, and her name was Judy. (Hmmmm Odd since Judy has been reviewed prior) I didn't want to squabble over who was who, so I just went with her. Very playful from the start, and exactly as described in previous review. Asked if I had been there before and all I said was my friend suggested I come for some fun. She liked that answer and went right to grab my junk in a playful way. Helps me undress and I hit the table. Strong hands, and did an ok massage for about half of the hour. Nice teasing throughout massage, lays on table on her side playing with my junk, light pecks on lips and whispers what I would like. Told her I wanted it all. She asked for $140. I countered with $120 and she accepted. Wanted tip upfront which was no issue with me.

Leaves with tip and comes back in. Drops clothes, and both of us are now standing in front of the mirror. She is jerking my junk and kissing and sucking my nipples while I roam around her body. I start playing with her box with no resistance at all. Does have a full bush. As I am finger banging her while we stand there, she asks if I want to lick her box. I said sure, and then comes the upsell! $40 to lick my pussy she says. I shake my head NO, and she then says $20. No thank you I tell her, and she asks me to lay down.

More kissing/sucking my nips while playing with my junk and boys as she again lays next to me. All the while I am fingering her. Oh, the smell test came back fine, and she does get nice and wet! She then grabbed a cover and says I suck you now. Mouth application and away she goes. Good BJ with nice eye contact and slurping sounds. She sucked for a good while, and just as I was about to say lets fuck, she jumps on in CG! Fake moaning while she bounces for a bit. Then says she wants me on top. I get up and go in standing mish. Legs on my shoulders and pound away. She can take it nice and hard and tells me to fuck her hard! Few minutes and I fill the bag. Has me lay down and little scalp massage and a little more arms and legs. Dress, bottle of h2O, and then met MMS on way out. Gave me the piece of paper for 1 free house visit for every 10 visits which she kept. Would repeat to try and see Coco or Jenny.

What I mentioned above that I thought was funny... While MMS walking me out, she gets a call that she puts on speaker. Monger asking her if Coco or Jenny are working today, and she say Coco off, Jenny was there. Hmmmmmm. Oh well.. Happy mongering and Stay Safe Gents.
Great review. Girl have a lot of nerve trying to upsell daty while not clean shaven.

CoCo recommended Nancy so I had to try. Get there and was greeted by Nancy at the door. She was waiting for me! Lol. Didn't even her to press the buzzer! Lol!.
I get a hug and kiss on the cheek and get shown to the big room. Nice space with two chairs and a table. Could be converted into a bedroom. It's big enough.
So off with my clothes and I lay facedown. She gets the oil and starts a very good massage. Nice even pressure and hitting all the pressure points. I had to ask her to ease up and use medium pressure. She has some skills! Said she was a licensed masseuse back home. I can tell. She was good.
After about fifteen minutes, she wipes me off with a hotbyowel and starts LT. Light fingernail scratches and rubs. Then she strips down and gives me the water bubble bath where she sucks air on my back with water in her mouth. Very unique experience. All over my back and down and back up both legs. She then spreads my cheeks and rims me for a minute. Then had me get on all fours and she slides between my legs to give me a bbbj while she's on her back. Needless to say I almost CIM.
I had her cover me up and go to DS all the while looking between the mirror and her nice ass. I lube up my thumb and slowly rim her. She responds with moans and giggles. I slowly insert the thumb and she makes more noises of pleasure. I didn't go insert my thumb all the way in cause it's my first time with her. Gotta respect her limits.
Switch to mish on the table and then take off the cover and have her bbbj me until I cim. She spits out my progeny and another mouthwash for both of us.
We hit the shower and soap each other up and I get hard again by her rubbing her body over mine. It's a stand up but had room for both of us. Well Jr was insistent on a second pop so who was I to refuse? Nancy turns around and says to blow on her ass. Oh yeah!!! Another pop and then clean up with soap and water. Dried off and back to the room. I get dressed and hand her $240. Will see her again.
House: $60HR
Tip: $180 for two pops.
Again, ymmv depending on the provider. Treat them nice and they'll treat you nice. Happy mongering!

Made an appt to stop by this afternoon on the way home from work. I don't know why I always draw the short stick at these places, I'm quite friendly/nice to the ladies and have had some good luck in the past. But this one was not to be.

Called them up, got a lady who could barely speak English, only the 'what time you come?' question. Red flag #1.

Texted the number, got the location, asked who was working but no response. Should've packed it in at this point and went home.

Got there 15min later, greeted by Sasa/Sasha/whatever combination of that name. Typical amp looks, A cup up top and flat booty in the rear. Saw the robe and slippers and thought to myself 'well, let's see how this goes.'. Get to the room, ask about the shower, 'oh no table shower here'. Red flag #2.

Paid the house fee, 15min generic lame massage, no teasing whatsoever and flip. Little head needed to release so it was doing all the thinking. Paid the fee, she goes and gets the rubber and tries to be sly about a CBJ. I stopped her and she apologized and went with a half assed BBBJ for 15-20 seconds, then the cover goes on. She lubes herself and me with what seems like an entire factories worth. She strips down on her own, has C-section scars so a kid or three. Has a hairy bush as well fellas, and ALSO tried to upsell me. I just slid her legs aside and dined for 30 seconds just to prove a point.

With all the constraints of the condom and the eternal lube everywhere I couldn't feel a thing. She went mish first which I then .moved her to K9 and played gently with her butthole. She pulled my hand away. Finished a short time later, typical paper towel/alcohol cleanup. Small water and was out the door.

House fee: $60
Tip : $140

Will not repeat, Anon must have some strikingly good looks because my experience was the complete opposite of his lmao. Did see Squeaky voice girl in person on the way out and she's a smokeshow. I wish I would've gotten her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Made an appt to stop by this afternoon on the way home from work. I don't know why I always draw the short stick at these places, I'm quite friendly/nice to the ladies and have had some good luck in the past. But this one was not to be.

Called them up, got a lady who could barely speak English, only the 'what time you come?' question. Red flag #1.

Texted the number, got the location, asked who was working but no response. Should've packed it in at this point and went home.

Got there 15min later, greeted by Sasa/Sasha/whatever combination of that name. Typical amp looks, A cup up top and flat booty in the rear. Saw the robe and slippers and thought to myself 'well, let's see how this goes.'. Get to the room, ask about the shower, 'oh no table shower here'. Red flag #2.

Paid the house fee, 15min generic lame massage, no teasing whatsoever and flip. Little head needed to release so it was doing all the thinking. Paid the fee, she goes and gets the rubber and tries to be sly about a CBJ. I stopped her and she apologized and went with a half assed BBBJ for 15-20 seconds, then the cover goes on. She lubes herself and me with what seems like an entire factories worth. She strips down on her own, has C-section scars so a kid or three. Has a hairy bush as well fellas, and ALSO tried to upsell me. I just slid her legs aside and dined for 30 seconds just to prove a point.

With all the constraints of the condom and the eternal lube everywhere I couldn't feel a thing. She went mish first which I then .moved her to K9 and played gently with her butthole. She pulled my hand away. Finished a short time later, typical paper towel/alcohol cleanup. Small water and was out the door.

House fee: $60
Tip : $140

Will not repeat, Anon must have some strikingly good looks because my experience was the complete opposite of his lmao. Did see Squeaky voice girl in person on the way out and she's a smokeshow. I wish I would've gotten her.
You ate her out after she lubed up?

You ate her out after she lubed up?
Yep you could say that. Just licked the bean tho...did not go for fingers or more inside. More of a 'youre kidding me, you're gonna try to upsell this?'

Will add more details when I get home later. I wanted to get that review out there ASAP in hopes that it might save someone $200 and the same misery

Called the other day, and Coco answered, so I told her I was coming to see her and she said OK. I had come across her on my previous go rounds here but never had a session. I was intrigued by her, and I heard she was a tiger and gave all kinds of good service. When I got upstairs, I was deposited in a room by an older MMS woman. In walks the girl I was assigned, but I was up for Coco and this one was so-so. I got up to leave, and just before the door, older MMS lady gave me the address of their alternate place where Coco was supposed to be. It truly was an alternate universe being in a private house of sorts. Coco was there and I was taken by her upstairs. I guess our vibe matched because she was nice to me right off. I found her voice and her cute look sexy. She takes good care of herself, and this alternate universe was very clean and had a nice feel to it. Into the shower we went, for a wet soapy body to body rub, a kiss or two, and a preview BBJ. Back to the room for some DATY, 69, BBJ, CG, Mish session. Finally I requested a BBJ to finish. She did it with nice style and I erupted. Cocooperation was the word I coined for this day and this cutie. 220

Been here multiple times. First time reviewing this place. Location is easy, a small side door next to a florist shop on 150th st near the Cross Island Parkway. Called ahead and asked for Coco. I was in the mood for an anime sounding girl so her high pitched voice and small bubbly frame suit the bill. I wouldn't say she is a spinner since she is pretty fit with a firm ass and some man made Cs or large Bs, also a small tattoo behind left leg and blondish hair. She is very chatty and english is pretty good. I would place her at around 5'2 tall, and about in her mid 30s. Pics on their (bird site) are her with a beauty filter. We chatted a bit during the massage portion and she told me she loves to work because she obviously loves money.

Once the clothes came off, she took charge. Wanted me to play her game: not move while she took control of a body to body slide (kinda like a nuru slide but without the gel). Using her breasts to wipe me down. Not really my thing but she tried to make it a sexy tease. Her bbj technique is good. She used both hands while doing DT: one hand covered in lube and massaging anus while other hand jerked and she gave head. I know she was trying to make me cum prematurely but I held out for a while until she got the idea that I wanted to get down to business. She covered me up and rode CG, then RCG where I palmed a handful of her firm butt.

We switched to doggy and I went into my fave position of standing crouched doggy since I get better pumps than being on my knees on the bed, and I also palmed both her soft breasts while I pulled her towards me. Her voice did something and I got super horny and went beast mode and deposited in the bag not too long after. After I pulled out I was still semi hard but the condom got stuck in her. We laughed about the little oopsie and she cleaned me up with a hot towel and listerine.

She told me about their other location which I will try one day.

Like I said, I have been here before and my atf from here was Yi Yi, she truly gave a gfe experience while Coco was more after racing the clock. Would I repeat with Coco? Sure if I am in the mood. She is a good person and fun to talk to but I prefer more kissing and and a less rushed session. I'm not complaining, just a bit spoiled from my last encounters with some good providers. Donation was 200.