Ellite Body Rub - 917-744-4991

This probably won't interest most of the people here due to the cost, but I am hoping this will be my swan song... but I've said this a few times before and I keep coming back (to the hobby). Feel like Brett Favre now, minus the unsolicited dick pics.. Anyway, without further ado...

Daniela

Baseball Card Stats:
Services: CBJ, CFS (CG, K9), 69 (not sure if even more is available beyond that)
Damage: $240 (for 45 min) + $600 (extras)
Face: 9/10 (face kinda reminded me of a Spanish Sandra Bullock - when she was younger.. and Spanish meaning from Spain, not Latina)
Body: 9/10 (I'm not good with cup sizes, but they were fairly large and she is skinny. Not overly skinny - I don't really like that, but she is fit.)
Service: 9/10 (would've been 10/10, but there's a lot of other providers out there offering a much more comprehensive menu and I'm gonna reserve the 10/10 for them)
Location: Financial District (though they have another location in midtown by Grand Central and another in Miami)

So for my retirement, I was hoping to finish with a bang. Was contemplating between Daniela or maybe go for a threesome at an AMP with the whole shebang. Was contemplating Cotton + Rebecca at AV, but the fact that they don't have real photos was too much of a gamble for me (after being burned by a couple of other places). I've always been pretty satisfied at DDY/SL as well, but nothing really appealed to me. I got a body rub from Daniela before a few weeks ago and knew what she looked like - and knew she offered extras (though she was very vague about it). I read from somewhere else that she offers FS, but for $500 - wasn't sure if that was all in or $500 on top. Anyway, she looked really good and I was intrigued, so I decided to get another appointment with her.

Since I was already vetted, appointment was nice and easy. Texted, confirmed and booked. The first time, they do require LinkedIn verification, so you may need to dummy an older account or no bueno. I tried, but no way around this.

Location is a walk-up apartment. Buzzed in, went to the apartment and was let in. Daniela let me in and greeted me warmly with a hug. It's just a 1 BR apartment - doesn't share it with anyone else during the session (though I remember they do have 2 girls at the same location at times - maybe just in the midtown location). I go in, undress, get the donation out of the way, and lay down. This is supposed to be a legit body rub. She gets the oil, and starts rubbing my back and arms. We have a nice conversation about various topics, her English is very good with a slight accent. The website said she's Italian, but she confirmed to me that she's from Spain. I've always wanted to try an Italian woman, but I guess I wanted to try with a Spanish woman too. Conversation hits a lull and I just lay there to enjoy the body rub. It's a good rub - she does a very good job (did a good job last time too, which is why I came back).

Then I pop the question... not THAT question, but ask about the menu. She's very vague and reiterates that this is a legit body rub, but she's willing to provide extras for certain clients (probably a lie to make me feel better, but I'm not going to call her out on it). She tells me she doesn't take off her panties for less than $600... and that's on top of the up front fee. Ouch. A lot more than I was looking to spend. So I think about it... both with big head and little head. Well, guess which head won out?

We agree and she asks if I have a cover, which I did not. She says that I have to bring a cover next time because, again, this is a legit place and she's only providing this service because she likes me. Not enough to do it for free (just kidding)! She goes to grab a cover and then the fun starts. There's some body to body as an amuse bouche and some kissing (no LFK or DFK, didn't even try cuz it's not really my thing). She puts on the cover to begin a CBJ - I'm still flaccid at this point. It wasn't really working, but that's commonplace for me at these places.. probably something mental. I ask to switch to 69, which she obliges. We go at it for a few minutes and she orgasms - she even tells me as she's about to. When she's done, she rotates as Itza Jr is ready now. She climbs on top and we go at it for a few minutes on the massage table. It's not super comfortable because the table is kinda narrow. I ask to switch to doggy - she tells me that I don't even need to ask, that I can just get up and switch. I guess she likes her partner to take control. I get behind her and we continue to go at it. A couple minutes later, I'm ready to explode, which I do... into the cover. Exhausted, she cleans me up and then warms up the shower for me. I then shower (separately) and get dressed while she showers. I pay the tip, we exchange pleasantries, and then I leave.

She's honestly a very pleasant person and I'd repeat with her if I wasn't hoping to retire. If you don't mind paying a little extra to be with a very attractive Spanish lady, I'd say to give her a shot. But I have a feeling that the cost is going to be a deal breaker for most of you.

Are you serious ****??
Don’t you think you’re old enough to waste your time far-fetching events??? Please do me a favor a remove this. Or else. So disappointing

Note from Moderator: So here we have what appears to be this woman posting the guys name and making threats. Anyone should think long and hard before seeing her.