Elegant Asian's Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEC 14 Monday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

HI~~ You all~~
Here's good news for you~
Juni is coming back on tomorrow~~~~:):):):)
well we have to talk to Juni so can make schedule for her it might be wednesday or thursday~~
we are starting pre booking of her, please welcome her back~~;)
and finally Rora start to work tomorrow so you can enjoy with our new girl Rora, always favorite Juni, sweety Yuri, cheerful Diva with this week~~~
I hope this makes you happy~
Have you great day~~~ XOXO

Here is Our very light Monday Schedule~~~ ^^*

DIVA (GFE) **** NNJ/Rt.4 area 13:00 pm start, 3 day in the area

REMI (GFE) **** Totowa/Wayne area 10:00 am start, Last days in the area

+++ If you are from U.G please give us your handle, we will pay extra attention for you!!
+++ We start answering the phone 9am to 10pm// All question, feedback(good or back) are always very very welcome~

DEC 15 Tues day Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

HI~~ You all~~
This ashley~ ^^*
These days I cant feel that it's winter it wasnt that cold and today even rainning..
But I bring very good news for you~I hope you guys remember JUNI~ she is coming back. yeah~~~~:):):)
She will be here tomorrow and talk the exact date she can start to work.Im already start to take pre booking of her~
And really pleased you guys calling and asking Juni's appt~ ^___^We also have our New girl RORA who start to working tomorrow~~
She is young and you can see her young~ she has experience but not with us like hotel working..
So I can see her little nervouse.. Please Please give a big hug and welcome to her it will really help her~ ;);)

PS. Rora's pictures is updating today~

Ok, This is Tuesday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

DIVA - (GFE) Our very cheerful girl~~! **** NNJ/Rt.4 area 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

RORA - (GFE) Welcome our new girl~~! **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 1:00 pm start, 3 days in the area

YURI - (GFE) Your favorite sweety~~! **** Totowa/Wayne area 1:00 pm start, 3 days in the area

+++ If you are from U.G please give us your handle, we will pay extra attention for you!!
+++ We start answering the phone 9am to 10pm// All question, feedback(good or back) are always very very welcome~

DEC 16 Wednesday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

HEY~~~~~~:)
JUNI is back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally met her yesterday~ now I can tell why you guys are longing to see her so much~ such a adorable sweety she is~:D
Im not sure when she is going to start working yet cuz she said that she need some times for preparing to meet you guys
Juni want you to know that she really miss you guys~ ;);)

And our new girl Rora~ this is her second day, she is still dazed ^^;;
Dont forget our Diva and Yuri they are always be ready to make you day happy~~
Olivia will come back on either thursday or friday~ she's worried that you might be forget of her so whenever you have a chance to meet her, give a big big hug~

Ok, you all have a wonderful day~~ XOXO

This is Wednesday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

DIVA - (GFE) Our very cheerful girl~~! **** NNJ/Rt.4 area 10:00 am start, Last days in the area

REMI - (GFE) Original sweetheart~~! **** NNJ/Rt.4 area 1:00 pm start, 3 days in the area

RORA - (GFE) Welcome our new girl~~! **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

YURI - (GFE) Dont miss her out~~! **** Totowa/Wayne area 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

DEC 16 Thursday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello you all~~
Im really thank you of your calling for juni, we thought that she could start to work from thursday but she needs one more day to get rest
She's missing you guys so much~~
So she will start to work on friday~ I mean 14hours flight is really tough to her..:(:(
By the way~ our Olivia finally come back today~~~~

I heard that we have heavy rainning to day, drive safe~~
~~ XOXO

This is Thursday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

REMI - **** NNJ/Rt.4 area 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

RORA - **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

YURI - **** Totowa/Wayne area 10:00 am start, Last days in the area

OLIVIA - **** Edison/Wayne are 1:00 pm start, 3 days in the area

DEC 18 Friday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hi you guys~~
Finally JUNI is coming back~~~~ :):):):):):)
Thank you all who gave incredibly lots of calling for asking Juni~~ juni and me was really happy
Yesterday we all felt crazy cuz of rainning, traffic and other extra stuffs but today you all are going to be better than the other days before

Today is the day we send one of our girl in Ramsey/Mahwah area~ ;);)
The first girl is DIVA~
She is cheerful, playful, has such a model body shape~ you are going to like her~~~

This is TGIF~ hope you all have great TGIF~~~~~~~ XOXO

This is Friday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

JUNI- **** NNJ/Ridagefield 12:30 pm start, 2 days in the area

REMI - **** NNJ/Ridagefield 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

DIVA - **** Ramsey/Mahwah 1:30 pm start, 3 days in the area

DEC 19 Satuerday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello everyone~
First, Thank you guys all to welcome Juni, me n Juni are really appreciated all your attention& support~:):):)
And, I found our girls common~! they're all love spicy food~ haha
Yuri n I ordered fried chicken last night with very spicy sauce it was really really good~~ literally we ate the sauce, not the chicken
Sometimes I miss the korean spicy in korea. they are a real crazy it's more like pain but not spicy I never find that kind of spicy korean food in us :(
when I feel blue or upset I usually take spicy then sweet. it really help~! I dont think I can never be able to become american~;)

have great day, enjoy your weekends~ MUUUAHHHH~~ XOXO

This is Sat Schedule~~~ ^___^*

JUNI - **** NNJ/Rt4 10:00 am start, Last days in the area

YURI - **** Fairfield/Wayne 1:00 pm start, 3 days in the area

DIVA - **** Ramsey/Mahwah 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

DEC 20 Sunday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hi~~
The christmas is coming~~ only 5 days left~! and the weather is pretty cold enough to feel winter:)
foot ball game? I heard sat had a foot ball game and had no idea of that game.. cuz somehow it isnt popular in korea.
I really wish somebody teach me about it :(:(
Im more interested in christmas than foot ball~~~
I coverd the christmas pics all over the cell phone and the desk that I work~
even though I have no plan to do on that day the chistmas n carol makes me happy~ ;)

have a wonderful weekends~ MUUUAHHHH~~ XOXO

This is sunday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

JUNI - **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 1:00 pm start, 2 days in the area

YURI - **** Fairfield/Wayne 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

DIVA - **** Ramsey/Mahwah 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

DEC 21 Monday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hi you all~~
Yesterday I met Jeniffer~~ she will come back soon :):):):):)
actually since karen was sick so I took this work over from her temporarily, and Finally Jeniffer's starting to work on this week
she can not work 7 days so she will also help me to work~ Im really happy that someone is with me so I can learn this working ^____^
Please welcome Jeniffer when she is coming back~~ ;)

You all have a very great great super great day~~ XOXO

This is our Monday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

JUNI - The original Sweet heart~~~ **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

YURI - What a lovely girl she is~~~ **** Fairfield/Wayne 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

REMI - How can you not lover her~~~~**** Edison/Wayne 1:30 pm start, 3 days in the area

DEC 23 Wednesday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hi everyone~
Yeah~~ it's 2 days left from the Christmas, and 8 days for the new years eve~~ :):)
I have lot's of things through this year, really wish to meet the whole new year as soon as possible~
In that sense, Im gonna go out to buy my diery today~ ^^*

Crystal come back today please welcome her~
and I know many you guys are asking about Olivia's schedule~ she will come back on saturday this week.
And we have 23 years old new new girl on the first week new year~ ^___^
so I believed that you guys can start the new year with our new sweety girl~

You have a wonderful today~~ XOXO

This is our Wednesday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

YURI - Sweet asian dream~~~ **** NNJ/Rt4 12:30 pm start, 2 days in the area

CRYSTAL- Please welcome back~~~ **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 1:00 pm start, 2 days in the area

REMI - Petit asian doll~~~ **** Edison/Wayne 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

DEC 24 The Christmas Eve Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello~~~~~~ Today is the christmas eve :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (Im sorry that I have green face only... ^^;;)
I always wished and looking for something fun, romantic, unfogetable event with every single christmas but it wasnt easy.
The idea that this year would be just same as past christmas makes me depressed..:(:(
I hope that you guys all have a wonderful and memoriable holiday~~ XOXO

Ok, here is our light Thursday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

YURI - Sweet asian dream~~~ **** NNJ/Rt4 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

DEC 24 The Christmas Eve Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello~~~~~~ Today is the christmas eve :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (Im sorry that I have green face only... ^^;;)
I always wished and looking for something fun, romantic, unfogetable event with every single christmas but it wasnt easy.
The idea that this year would be just same as past christmas makes me depressed..:(:(
I hope that you guys all have a wonderful and memoriable holiday~~ XOXO

Ok, here is our light Thursday Schedule~~~ ^___^*

YURI **** NNJ/Rt4 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

OLIVIA **** Meadowlands/Secaucus
1:00 pm start, 3 days. in the area

DEC 27 Sunday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

REMI**** NNJ/Rt4 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

ANGELA**** Fairfield/Wayne
10:00 am start, Last day. in the area

Dec 28 Monday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!!**

REMI **** NNJ/RT4 10:00 AM start, Last days in the area

YURI **** Ramsey/Mahwah 1:30 PM start, 2 days in the area

DEC 27 Sunday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

REMI **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 1:00 pm start, 2 days in the area

ANGELA **** NNJ/Rt4
12:30 pm start, 2 days in the area

YURI **** Ramsey/Mahwah 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

**** Hey this is ashley~ ****
I've got the new for you guys~
We start to give you the membership card from today.
Whenever you see our girls they will give you.
It just looks like coffee shop membership card n if you got the 11 signs on back side we will give you 100$ credit on 12 time
Hope this would be good new year present for you guys~
Have a gooood evening~~

DEC 2 Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

REMI **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

ANGELA **** NNJ/Rt4
10:00 am start, Last day in the area

**** Hey this is ashley~ ****
I've got the new for you guys~
We start to give you the membership card from today.
Whenever you see our girls they will give you.
It just looks like coffee shop membership card n if you got the 11 signs on back side we will give you 100$ credit on 12 time
Hope this would be good new year present for you guys~
Have a gooood evening~~

DEC 30 Wednesday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

REMI **** Meadowlands/Secaucus 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

ANGELA **** NNJ/Rt4

Jan 4 Monday Schedule **Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello Guys~~
Happy new year~ :):)
hope you all enjoyed your end of the last year and new year~

Here's our Monday schedule~

DIVA **** NNJ/Rt4 12:30 pm start, 2 days in the area

ANGELA **** Meadowlands/Secaucus
1:00 pm start, 2 days in the area

JUNI **** Edison/Wayne 1:00 pm start, 3 days in the area

Jan 5 Tuesday Schedule ** Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello Guys~~
Its been several days since we're starting to give you the membership card to you~
because it's new to us, I really hope to see the first complete card~ hahaha~~:)
And we will havea new girl who is gonna work with us from next week, i will update soon as we take her pictures~

Here's our Tuesdat schedule~

DIVA **** NNJ/Rt4 10:00 am start, Last day in the area

ANGELA **** Meadowlands/Secaucus

JUNI **** Edison/Wayne 10:00 am start, 2 days in the area

Jan 6 Wednesday Schedule ** Welcome all new girls~!!! **

Hello Guys~~

Here's our Wednesday schedule~

OLIVIA **** NNJ/Rt4 12:30 pm start, Last day in the area

JUNI **** Edison/Wayne 10:00 am start, Last days in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.