Econo Lodge- Vet's. Hwy Ronkonkoma

While driving down Vet's today I saw in the back of Econo Lodge a woman in a blue uniform standing besides a car while another girl was unloading it. I got a closer look and the back of her shirt said Suffolk County Police. The girl unloading the car had dyed red hair. She looked big & not that good looking. Nobody else was around. Not sure what was going on.
Be safe out there.

Not sure what happened to my original post??

While driving down Vet's today I saw in the back of Econo Lodge a woman in a blue uniform standing besides a car while another girl was unloading it. I got a closer look and the back of her shirt said Suffolk County Police. The girl unloading the car had dyed red hair. She looked big & not that good looking. Nobody else was around. Not sure what was going on.
Be safe out there.

Thanks for that info. I have been going there often, lately. All np4p and I never see anything happening there. Funny though, when I use other Motels, as I arrive or leave, I see so many girls around. I know what they are doing. But this place is always dead.

A lot of providers use the Econo lodge on Vets. There is always an ad for an oriental massage there and many of the Brazilian ads that say exit 57 Vets Hwy are there.

Be safe out there.
For whatever it's worth, I called 631-355-4065 only to find that the location was the Econo Lodge on Vets Highway.

Here's the CL post: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1574897888.html

$$$--GOOD-LOOKING ASIAN HONEY ---%%%
------SERVICING YOU , MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER THAN BETTER!!!
CALL ME AT...........631-355-4065

http://images.craigslist.org/3nd3k13p25Od5P75Rba1m456131190e671cf2.jpg

Can't help but notice the date posted was the 28th...

347-989-6108 Asians at Econolodge, Ronkonkoma, Long Island, NY

I recently had one great experience and one good experience here, but I phoned a different number from a different style ad:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1540150056.html
== GRAND == OPENING == ASIAN == MASSAGE == INCALL == 347-989-6108 - w4m (INCALL LIE 57 VETERANS HWY, RONKONKOMA)
Date: 2010-01-06, 1:21PM EST
Reply to: serv-vqsbz-1540150056@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
OPENING OPENING OPENING !!!
SWEET & YOUNG ASIAN MASSAGE INCALL ONLY
CALL:347-989-6108
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Tall, thin, shapely Asian with almost a Japanese look. She spread an oversize fresh (?) towel on bed, had me lay face down, very nice massage including arms and legs, then I realized she was wriggling out of outfit, I turned to look and she giggled and actually hid her breasts. She about layed on my back and started on my shoulders so I could feel her breath on my ear and neck. After several minutes and shifting myself a few times, I rolled her on her back next to me and started kissing her neck and mouth and nipples etc. Much foreplay because it was great and I didn't want to interrupt it too quickly to get the condom she had conspicuously put on nightstand. The payoff, of course, was a very splashy main event with legs everywhere and a provider happy to extend my time.

There was no BJ during the first call, but I think just because we were into other things. The The second visit was with a different provider who wasn't quite as attractive and engaging, but no complaints; CBJ, CFS.

Both were $100 for half hour; no tip was requested.