East Moriches amp 631-633-8395

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I just got back from a visit to Amazing Spa in East Moriches. I chose this location as this would be my very first experience of this sort, and I thought it would be best to begin with an easy, casual excursion into this hobby.

I arrived at 4:15 this afternoon. Parking lot shared by a few small businesses; no ducking glances or uncomfortable approach. Walked right in and was greeted by a not unattractive woman who immediately directed me into the last room on the left. As I stepped into the room, she asked if I wanted a half hour or an hour. I opted for the half hour and paid my $40 which she took and left.

I began to slip out of my clothes, and I was just finishing as another woman entered who I would estimate to be in her middle 40's. I wondered if this was the woman from Sick's initial review of this location.

There was no discussion as to the intensity of the massage, but she just started right in on my back. It was indeed quite relaxing and very pleasing, and I remember thinking that this would be worth the $40 even without any extras.

After a nice rub down through the towel, she removed the covering and went for the oil. The massage continued working my muscles, and I realized that I had been more tense than I had previously thought. She then laid the hot towel across my back and cleaned up the oil continuing the massage.

After a while (it was hard for me to keep track of time), she instructed me to turn onto my back and she started right into giving junior some much needed attention with a decent amount of lubrication. It was a somewhat mechanical and her stroke rate a bit higher than I am used to, but hey, it's been a while since someone other than me handled my goods.

She continued to pump away while also providing auditory stimulation with her breathing and almost moaning encouragement. I guess with it being my first time, I was just uncomfortable enough to not be able to lose myself in the moment and never really even felt on the verge of popping. She could tell this and changed up her style. She adjusted her stance seeming to offer her ass to my hand. I allowed my hand to explore her ass and thighs. At one point, she slid her her one hand around past my sack and tried stimulating my nether region with her finger. Now, this has never been something that I imagined being into; however, being new to all of this, I decided not to interfere, thinking "why not give it a try?" Unfortunately, it was not to my liking.

After a bit she stopped pumping and asked if it was okay. I told her it felt very nice and politely thanked her. She immediately stepped out of the room, and I began to get dressed. Checking the time, I was surprised to find that it was 5:00! She returned and offered water and candy while I was getting dressed. I tipped her $40 and thanked her. I really don't think it was her fault that I was unable to complete.

Overall, definitely a positive experience, but certainly not mind-blowing.
Too bad your just starting out in the amp scene.
It was alot better 10 years ago. Most offered a table shower.
There's nothing like It.

There were more of them around than pizza joints back then too.

Had a session at this place about 4 months ago. It had a decent result then. Thought I'd give it a try today. Mid-morning shortly after they opened. Greeted by middle-aged Asian lady nothing particularly outstanding about her. She asked hard medium or soft. I said medium in the beginning soft at the end. She started out she was sort of pushing on my muscles, not really a great massage. But after a while she really started working my tissues with a good result. She used just the right amount of oil. Worked arms and legs and back. Cleaned off of oil and then the flip. Nice ST on chest and legs. Nice HJ. action...worked jr. and the nut bag while I OTC lower half. She started to turn it into a jackhammer and I told her to slow down which she did. Ended up with a pretty decent handy. Paid 40 HH 20 tip. On a 1 to 10 scale about an 8. Place is very neat and clean but the curtain for door means limited performance. Probably would repeat for the price.

Ok hadn’t been in a while but still a shame. Place was so close to me travel wise but it looks like a new one popped up down the street next to the pharmacy. Tempted to try but I’ll have to scope the parking lot situation first.

it looks like a new one popped up down the street next to the pharmacy. Tempted to try but I’ll have to scope the parking lot situation first.
Parking lot situation seems to be less than ideal. It's close to the street (Montauk Hwy) without much cover between the lot and the street (i.e. no trees and/or shrubbery). Also, there's only the two businesses at the location: this and the pharmacy. It seems to me that the best bet here is to simply park at the pharmacy end of the lot. If you were to feel too exposed here or felt that your car might be recognized (you had mentioned that this is close for you), then you might be able to get away with parking at the landscaping center a bit to the left or at the business strip off to the right, but my opinion is that the best option would be to just park in front of the pharmacy.

Mods, I have no idea if this is a relocation of the previous establishment or an entirely different enterprise. Should it be a new thread?

Okay, so I couldn't get an answer as to whether or not the new AMP is associated with the previous one nearby, so I guess I will start a new thread as this one does have a different name and number.