Perfect From Beginning to the End!

Enjoy Our Amazing Magic Touch

OPEN 10:30am--8:30pm / 7 Days

Please Call: 631-633-8395

78 Montauk Hwy Unit#3,East Moriches,NY 11940

https://www.instagram.com/pinkcocodream/
78 Montauk Hwy Unit#3,East Moriches,NY 11940, 11940 google map | yahoo map

• Location: 78 Montauk Hwy Unit 3,East Moriches, Brookhaven, Long Island

I've been searching for a quality amp in Suffolk that's not a brothel.
I found this place in bp massage section. The address is in their ad. Very easy to get to. Its on Montauk hwy. Between country rd 51 and Eastport manner rd. By the airport.
Its in a small strip of stores in a fairly new building.

I walk right in. no locks on doors or white doorbell.
The place was very clean with a bunch of rooms with 3/4 walls and with curtain doors.
I was led into one by a friendly late 40 to early 50s woman whose name I never got. I paid 60 for the hour and got undressed and Got on the table. She came back in and covered me with a towel to keep me warm. In pretty decent English she asked if I wanted soft med or hard.
I said med and off to work she went.

She hit every spot really working the shoulders and lower back. I was so relaxed that I caught myself starting to drool.

She broke out some oil to work on the rest of the kinks. She was very talented. Probably the best I've had in a few years.

She then started on my legs and inner thighs with some ball grazing.
Out came the hot towel for a very good cleanup.

Onto the st up and down my back and balls With some reaching under to help adjust my hard on.

She told me to flip and went right for Jr and gave a very nice 2 handed hj with just the right amount of oil until I popped While I had my hand up her shirt
On one of her tits.

Another hot towel cleanup. She covered me back up and massaged my head legs and feet until my hr was up.

She helped me get dressed because I could hardly move at this point. Offers me water and candy.
I handed her 40 and she didn't even look at it.
She thanked me gave me a bug and a peck on the cheek and out I went.

There was another girl there that I didn't see.

Very nice, clean relaxing place. I got exactly what I was looking for. Ill be back. Hopefully it stays around for a while.
Btw I don't think that anything else is available.
Enjoy guys.

I went back today and was greeted by lulu. A young, 23-25. Cute little spinner dressed in black amp pants and a tight tee shirt that showed off her padded bra. It made her tits look like b cups instead of the a cups that they are.

I paid 60 for the hour and got on the table.
She came in and covered me up with a towel and started rubbing me down for a few to warm up the muscles.

She didn't ask how I wanted it just started a very relaxing body rub. More of a rub than a massage, but i was enjoying it very much. I was too relaxed to try to grope her.
She worked my sore back, legs, ass and shoulders with oil till I couldn't move anymore.
Hot towel cleanup then rubbed my back some more then tells me to flip without a soft touch. But ok I'll go with it.
She started to rub my chest down to my legs then up to Jr until I was hard.
She allowed me to feel her up while she was stroking Jr.
There was no way I was getting my hand down her pants because they were so tight. I was barely able to get my hand up her shirt but I managed to play with the nipps some without any resistance from her. But clearly nothing was coming off.

She was slow and steady with the hand job while she sucked on my nipps until I popped. Her handjob was awesome. one of the best I've had in recent memory.

She's very professional sweet and I bet very tasty but no chance of getting a taste.
I can tell that she had some training but still needs some experience.
Her English wasn't that great but who wants someone yapping at ya while trying to relax.

She offered water and candy. I tipped 40 she bowed and thanked me and I left.

Overall another positive experience.
Ill be back. 60/40

I stopped by this past weekend. I wasn't sure if they were still around. I was very happy to find out that they were. The pool place in the next lot was packed, but no issues walking in.
I was greeted by the older one that I had the first time. Still didn't get her name.
I paid for the hour. 60.
I got the same great massage that I got the last time with her.
Probably the best massage I've gotten since the last time I saw her. Way better than Wendy at the place in Coram that I thought was very good too.
During the massage of the lower back, she teased my sack. Till I had to do the lift and shift thing. She stopped to get a hot towel to clean the oil off then start the st that ended up in my crack while she reached under to stroke Jr till I was ready to flip.

Very good technique with the finish. Plenty of roaming. Great clean up. Head leg and foot massage till my hour was up. Got some water tipped 40 and wobbled to my car.
The younger one is alot better looking but not as good. Still both are good and worth the trip if your ok with just a r&t.
Btw. still very clean with fresh towels and new paper on the table. It still smells fresh and new. No mildew swell or any of that crap.

Just stopped in all booked up for at least an hour. Took a quick look around and looks like 6 or so rooms.... Not sure if im going to wait or try back again. If and when I do will share.

Visited this place last Sunday afternoon. One other person there. Had older 30-40 Korean who gave strong massage. Hands, elbows, strong touch. Neck and back feel relieved. $60 for massage and gave $40 for hj at end.
It’s very clean place. No nudity, no dirty talk nor big tits. Save that for Latinas who are best.
Knew what I was getting and felt relaxed and loose.

I tried this place out a month or so ago.

Greeted by a little Asian lady probably in her 40’s a 4 at best and was led to the nearest room.

I got undressed and layed down. The massage was ok a with a little teasing. On the flip she got to work but HJ skills weren’t very good, eventuality i grabbed myself until I was near and had her take over for the finally. It was a little distracting because she kept calling my honey and saying “yes cum young boy”. That probably killed A lot of the mood. But when I think back kinda comical.

I took the 1/2 $40 + $60 tip. $100 out the door.

No matter where I go I always give a standard or more tip regardless of the service.

I tried this place out a month or so ago.

Greeted by a little Asian lady probably in her 40’s a 4 at best and was led to the nearest room.

I got undressed and layed down. The massage was ok a with a little teasing. On the flip she got to work but HJ skills weren’t very good, eventuality i grabbed myself until I was near and had her take over for the finally. It was a little distracting because she kept calling my honey and saying “yes cum young boy”. That probably killed A lot of the mood. But when I think back kinda comical.

I took the 1/2 $40 + $60 tip. $100 out the door.

No matter where I go I always give a standard or more tip regardless of the service.
Yeah, a lot of guys will consider you quite generous for that time and service. I imagine she did too.

First time here. Came as they were about to leave but got a deal of a life time. .4Q hh 4hands. Both split my .4Q tip since I originally wanted one masseuse. Quite the experience. Would deff return.

I hit this place the other night after not being there for quite some time. Took the half for $40. My lady was a 2 at Best and def like 50’s. Asked medium or soft. I said soft and basically got a tickle massage. Also she kept putting her finger in my ear and giggling. On the flip the HJ started of pretty good and lots of changing hand positions to enhance the feel.input my hand on her non existent hard ass. Then it went down hill. Straight up log chopping. Like she was trying to break pavement! At this point I closed my eyes and imagined a hotter version of her and finally blew. This place is not the best but they are open later than most and pretty close to me.

I hit this place the other night after not being there for quite some time. Took the half for $40. My lady was a 2 at Best and def like 50’s. Asked medium or soft. I said soft and basically got a tickle massage. Also she kept putting her finger in my ear and giggling. On the flip the HJ started of pretty good and lots of changing hand positions to enhance the feel.input my hand on her non existent hard ass. Then it went down hill. Straight up log chopping. Like she was trying to break pavement! At this point I closed my eyes and imagined a hotter version of her and finally blew. This place is not the best but they are open later than most and pretty close to me.
I hope you gave a little extra for the finger in your ear...

I went here again about 2 weeks ago because they were open the latest out of most AMP’s and also I live 5 min away. I walk in as another monger is leaving. I was greated by a small woman about 5’4”. She was cute but probably in her 40’s. Spoke English well and had a raspy voice.

We go to the room “Curtain Door” and I take the 1/2 but then she offers 4 hands for the same time and price. I’ve never done this before, so I said why not. She leaves and I start getting undressed but she leaves the curtain why open for the other woman to see my boys. I didn’t care honestly. I lay down and they start the massage which was ok. Once the ST started it was pretty good with four hands, def got me going pretty quick. One the flip I started to loose my mojo due to the 2nd woman being a 2 at best. Chunky with a flat hard ass. I think the other girls could tell I wasn’t feeling the other woman so she laid across my chest and started sucking on my nips and my ear, I kissed her back on the neck and collar bone. I grabbed her ass and that boody was actually really nice and she was responsive. She was like “You Very Handsome Boy” and also saying “cum for me in her language. It was pretty hot. In the mean time the “2” was jerking me with with some skill. Eventually I busted all over the two of them. If I go back I’ll just request just the first girl.

1/2 $40
Tip $80 to split between the two of them.

Total $120

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I just got back from a visit to Amazing Spa in East Moriches. I chose this location as this would be my very first experience of this sort, and I thought it would be best to begin with an easy, casual excursion into this hobby.

I arrived at 4:15 this afternoon. Parking lot shared by a few small businesses; no ducking glances or uncomfortable approach. Walked right in and was greeted by a not unattractive woman who immediately directed me into the last room on the left. As I stepped into the room, she asked if I wanted a half hour or an hour. I opted for the half hour and paid my $40 which she took and left.

I began to slip out of my clothes, and I was just finishing as another woman entered who I would estimate to be in her middle 40's. I wondered if this was the woman from Sick's initial review of this location.

There was no discussion as to the intensity of the massage, but she just started right in on my back. It was indeed quite relaxing and very pleasing, and I remember thinking that this would be worth the $40 even without any extras.

After a nice rub down through the towel, she removed the covering and went for the oil. The massage continued working my muscles, and I realized that I had been more tense than I had previously thought. She then laid the hot towel across my back and cleaned up the oil continuing the massage.

After a while (it was hard for me to keep track of time), she instructed me to turn onto my back and she started right into giving junior some much needed attention with a decent amount of lubrication. It was a somewhat mechanical and her stroke rate a bit higher than I am used to, but hey, it's been a while since someone other than me handled my goods.

She continued to pump away while also providing auditory stimulation with her breathing and almost moaning encouragement. I guess with it being my first time, I was just uncomfortable enough to not be able to lose myself in the moment and never really even felt on the verge of popping. She could tell this and changed up her style. She adjusted her stance seeming to offer her ass to my hand. I allowed my hand to explore her ass and thighs. At one point, she slid her her one hand around past my sack and tried stimulating my nether region with her finger. Now, this has never been something that I imagined being into; however, being new to all of this, I decided not to interfere, thinking "why not give it a try?" Unfortunately, it was not to my liking.

After a bit she stopped pumping and asked if it was okay. I told her it felt very nice and politely thanked her. She immediately stepped out of the room, and I began to get dressed. Checking the time, I was surprised to find that it was 5:00! She returned and offered water and candy while I was getting dressed. I tipped her $40 and thanked her. I really don't think it was her fault that I was unable to complete.

Overall, definitely a positive experience, but certainly not mind-blowing.