eabos vs Eatmyfoot

So did u
Saw her other day. $100 QV, $150 1/2 covered FS and BBJ, $250- 2 pops FS and BJ uncovered.

top 3 BJ ever. Slow and deliberate. Took her time. Nice combo of no hands and DT with ball play and hand action. Swallowed every drop. If rates stay at this level i will see her 2-3 times a week just for head!
So did u just get the BJ? Covered or not? And was that the QV 100 ?

Lol dude read my post. I think it was quite clear what happened. If you cant figure it out, good luck in life
All I'm saying is, for us "slow" people here , please confirm u just paid a 100 for a CBJ , just so we could all know who it is that's ruining the markets for the rest of us fellas

surprised you dont reprimand fucktards like eatmyfoot who have 15 posts and one "review" with 14 dumb comments/questions but instead critique jacknife who stated he fucked her raw and creampied her for $50'extra. Honestly, the moderation inconsistencies is why i stopped posting. You have chased away most of the active mongers/posters with inconsistent censorship/critiques.

billyS

Reign of Terror
surprised you dont reprimand fucktards like eatmyfoot who have 15 posts and one "review" with 14 dumb comments/questions but instead critique jacknife who stated he fucked her raw and creampied her for $50'extra. Honestly, the moderation inconsistencies is why i stopped posting. You have chased away most of the active mongers/posters with inconsistent censorship/critiques.
I didn't critique @jacknife , I simply and politely asked him to follow board standards when it comes to writing prices.

As far as @Eatmyfoot , your interactions with him in that thread are being monitored and evaluated and will probably wind up getting deleted or sent to the Coliseum.

As far as @Eatmyfoot , your interactions with him in that thread are being monitored and evaluated and will probably wind up getting deleted or sent to the Coliseum.
@eabos review was shit, couldn't even answer one stupid question about info that clearly was missing in the review itself, keeps answering stupid shit when being asked about the details. Is he trying to promote this girl? Or is he now ashamed that he paid a full $100 for just a CBJ and now trying to make up for it by talking shit?

@eabos review was shit, couldn't even answer one stupid question about info that clearly was missing in the review itself, keeps answering stupid shit when being asked about the details. Is he trying to promote this girl? Or is he now ashamed that he paid a full $100 for just a CBJ and now trying to make up for it by talking shit?
Hey retard, where did i say i got CBJ? How did she swallow every drop through a condom? Go figure that out. Go read a few of my okd reviews before you come at me cause i will own you, you fucking twat. All my reviews are on point and explain exactly what i did or didnt do. Done wasting my time with rotting cum sponges like you

billyS

Reign of Terror
A) it was a stupid question because it was quite clear it was bbbj.
You're just making yourself look stupid by beating the point to death.
B) Your posts about cheaping down girls are getting tedious.
I'm not sure if you're a new troll or someone who used to post here before.

If you can't a afford a girls rates that's on you.
Guys pay what they can afford. Don't accuse of other guys "ruining it for you" by overpaying.

We've gone over this soooooo many times that the concept of everyone on this board banding together to force lower prices is never going to work.

A) it was a stupid question because it was quite clear it was bbbj.
You're just making yourself look stupid by beating the point to death.
B) Your posts about cheaping down girls are getting tedious.
I'm not sure if you're a new troll or someone who used to post here before.

If you can't a afford a girls rates that's on you.
Guys pay what they can afford. Don't accuse of other guys "ruining it for you" by overpaying.

We've gone over this soooooo many times that the concept of everyone on this board banding together to force lower prices is never going to work.
A) how is a question stupid when the only bare service he mentioned was the HR with 2pops for $250 , yet he didnt mention witch service he chose from the three or four she offered and he didnt say anything about the 2 pops. Yeah later he said she gulped , but never explained that she'll do a bbbjcim for the QV fee. Anyways , yeah, still a shitty review, but definitely sent hundreds of dudes her way.

B) I dont wanna pay alot because no pussy or mouth is worth more than the least that it can b had for. It's a market , and there's no reason to not insist on getting the best deal. I can afford anything I want , it's just not a thing I look to spend money on that doesnt HAVE to be spent.

And to your last statement I can say alot but all I really need to do is refer you back to the original thread where guys are already talking about how her rates are gonna go up now from the 100s of calls she's gonna get thanks to @eabos so it's not just me concerned about that. and u just bust my chops for nothing.

And to @eabos I can say , from the language that u use, and from how u express yourself its obvious your a "big" keyboard hero but in reality u have a cunt for a mouth, and this here is your big moment.