E. Meadow

Was taking a drive in East meadow, and saw big sign “Body Works”. Did a quick search on CL and BP and found this:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1760311816.html
didn’t see any reviews online so I figured Id toftt. Walked up to the door and rang the bell (this place is on a pretty main street). Lady opens the door, says her name is Jenny (in her late 30 early 40, cute, wearing sweats). She walks me to a room, The place looked really clean, Rooms are kinda small and side walls don’t reach the ceiling. The rooms have both curtains and door. She starts a really good hard massage, she is very skillful. (WARNING!!! She uses oils for the hard massage and powder for the soft. Had to shower and change before going to the SO) She teased the boys slightly before the flip. After flip she teased some more. She allowed OTC roaming. Finished off HE. Then went back into a massage mode. Not sure if anything else in on the menu but its was one of the best massages Ive had in awhile. Only saw her and another lady on the way out(same age). 60 hr 40 hhr. Dropped 30 tip and she was happy. This place seem to be a legit place but time will tell.

okay time

went there on Tuesday afternoon. I had taken a break of about 6-9 months as i was sick of the amp scene but bored so decided to try it. Cindy opened door and walked me to back room. 2 other ugly women there. Waiting for Cindy who was the best of the 3 (5-10), and in comes the uglier one (3 of 10) and I sent her away and asked for Cindy. Cindy comes back (decent tits and short and friendly) after washing her hands. Gave a pretty decent massage for an AMP working every part including feet. During roaming, acted surprised which was pretty comical as she would not make a good actress. Asked the famous "how much you giveame" to which I responded that it will be based on service and she backed off. I wasnt really motivated to do much as I roamed top and bottom. Damage was 40 + 25 for the half and she was fine and asked when I'm coming back. I may be taking another break as these AMP's are getting so played out. I came back from Russia and left the Maria Sherapova look alike's which are in abundance to the grand mother asians who are commanding good money in the USA due to our crazy laws the innate need of carnal gratification. All in all, not a bad experience given the AMP environment and worth going if no other better options. Thank god, I'm traveling overseas again where a man and woman can have fun without breaking the law. Asia, here I come.

Addendum to prior post

Forgot to mention that location is on main road with lots of foot and car traffic and very easy to be spotted waiting for door to be opened. Only go at night if you are from the area or risk running into folks. And btw, the HR was very slow and done well.

Name, LittleWeapon,works in East Meadow, interested in where an illegal business is operating....
LE maybe?

I could be wrong so no insult intended LW.LOL

Peace,
Tsingtao
Hard to tell. Of his 32 posts only 2 or so are not either ISO's or thanks for the info replies. One of his posts (of the 2 or so) was for 11 marie where he said he got a HJ - and the place was raided shortly thereafter (3 weeks).

Make your own conclusion.

Hard to tell. Of his 32 posts only 2 or so are not either ISO's or thanks for the info replies. One of his posts (of the 2 or so) was for 11 marie where he said he got a HJ - and the place was raided shortly thereafter (3 weeks).

my conclusion is if little weapon reviews a place it will be busted soon after

fu2

Hmmm..

I think we both have come to a similar one G.

Peace,
Tsingtao

wow a whole thread about me? that's sweet guys thanks...haha, definitely not LE but arite...name is a lupe fiasco song, you should listen to it, pretty sick, as for the lack of posts, I don't really get into this sorta stuff to often and when I do it's just places I've seen reviewed on here so I try not to bore you guys with repetitive reviews. but if that's what you'd like

'Well I'm like ten, eleven, been fighting since I was like six or seven,
Now I don't know much about where I'm from but I know I strike fear everywhere I come'

Bro, I love Lupe but seriously, you're on a whoreboard here.

Post some info and stop asking so many questions....