Due to popular Demand.....

"Prior to my arrival, please have your "gift" in an envelope or card, with my name on it, and leave it on a nearby desk or table, and please do not mention it."

I'd like to use Miya's request as a starting point for a question I have.

I realize that a lot of people prefer to handle the cash in a discreet manner, putting it in envelopes and leaving it on a table and never discussing it. Personally I doubt this would deter the vice squad ("What money? Oh, that envelope on the table? My goodness, how ever did that get there? I don't know a thing about it.") But apparently many people prefer to not have to deal directly with money during a session.

Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, I fetishize the money exchange itself. For example one time I was about to hand two one-hundred dollar bills to a woman and I mentioned that for me, the payment itself can be erotic. She had big breasts, and she came over and told me to put the money between her breasts. She squeezed them together and took the payment that way. I thought that was very cool how she immediately picked up on my request and turned it into reality. (Part of good service in my opinion).

Another time I was getting a covered bj and sensed that a few more dollars would lead to more skin contact and less latex. I took out my wallet and kept laying out twenty dollar bills on the bed one after another until I got the desired result.

For me, paying for a woman's companionship is an experience in itself. I don't like to pretend I'm not paying. I can do civilian dating for that. When I'm paying I prefer to hand her the cash. I find it erotic for both of us to be reminded that I'm handing her cash and she is going to do things in return.

Does anybody else here fetishize the cash aspect of paid companionship?

fish

Originally posted by fishfry
"Personally I doubt this would deter the vice squad ("What money? Oh, that envelope on the table? My goodness, how ever did that get there? I don't know a thing about it.") But apparently many people prefer to not have to deal directly with money during a session.
Actually, there are several reasons why the money is left in an envelope. Some ladies (and a lot of guys) don't like to discuss the money because it detracts from the "non-session" aspect of your time together. Dealing with the money issue only brings it to the forefront, reinforcing (right before the session) that this is a business deal. Now, that, of course, is the non-LE reason for the money in the envelope.

But there is also an LE version for it too. If LE happened to bust a girl while she was doing an outcall session, based on the premise that she KNOWS what in the envelope that is in somebody else's room (b/c it's not her room), a defense attorney would have a field day with that. That is why it is SOP for undercover officers to always make a show of handing the girl the money. That is what they are instructed to do. In most cases they are instructed to do this before any action takes place. This is also why many girls will NOT discuss money, will not take money from your hand, and will not take the money until after the session has been completed. There is, in the legal community, a presumption of innocence. The fact is that you can meet a girl for a blind date, sparks fly, and you just end up going at it. That does happen. And, because of this, LE has to try to show that, when they bust somebody, it's clearly NOT a case of this happening. Hand the girl the money before anything happens, and you're showing a cause and effect relationship. I know that it's a fine line, but it's a VERY important line. It's one of those "technicalities" that LE has to watch out for or else the case will not stick and they'll have wasted a lot of money for nothing.

"Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, I fetishize the money exchange itself. For example one time I was about to hand two one-hundred dollar bills to a woman and I mentioned that for me, the payment itself can be erotic. She had big breasts, and she came over and told me to put the money between her breasts. She squeezed them together and took the payment that way. I thought that was very cool how she immediately picked up on my request and turned it into reality. (Part of good service in my opinion).

Another time I was getting a covered bj and sensed that a few more dollars would lead to more skin contact and less latex. I took out my wallet and kept laying out twenty dollar bills on the bed one after another until I got the desired result.
Cool. I'm being totally serious. That is great for you that you are comfortable enough with the girl to do that. But not all girls are going to be that comfortable. At least, not during the first session. But if you're a regular (or just a semi-repeat customer), then the girl will know you're not LE. Then you can let her know that this is something you like to do sometimes. Her, get her into the act and you can do ALL sorts of things to exchange the money. What I'm saying is you shouldn't hold it against the lady if she isn't willing to do it on the first date.

What I always say is that this hobby is about fun and fantasy. But neither of goals will be reached until you are both comfortable with each other. These ladies risk a LOT when they do an outcall. They never know who's going to answer the door and who's in the next room watching through the TV. If placing the money in an envelope helps relax them and make them feel more comfortable, I personally don't see what the big deal is. Whatever it takes to make the lady feel comfortable and help her have as much fun as I'm hoping I'll have, I'm willing to do it.

As always, be safe and have fun.

Thank you for clearing that up....

you always seem to have just the right words for this type of discussion. I do hope that I havent offended Mr.Fish for not responding before you Mr.Regular. I just didn't know what exactly to say and how to explain it as well as you did Regular(cutie Pie) Guy.
Kisses to you both,Miya

You ladies are gonna make me blush! :) Seriously, thank you for the kind words. Now I'm just gonna sit here and smile for awhile :)

I hope you ladies are having an AWESOME weekend!!! Can't wait to get this cast off :) :) :)

The other night I had my best regular girl over here for a three hour session. At the end of the session I gave her more money than the agreed-upon amount. I put the money in her hand and told her I wanted her to have a little extra.

To me, this communicates to her as if I had said these words:

"I don't think I'm your boyfriend. Even though you enjoy my company, I don't think you're here out of lust or love. You have made me happy tonight. I want you to have this money so you can pay your rent and take care of your kid. I want you to understand that I understand why you're here. I want us to keep on seeing each other and meeting each other's needs."

I could be wrong, but my opinion is that by letting her know that I appreciate doing business with her, it brings a higher level of trust and honesty into our relationship. She doesn't have to pretend that this is not about the money. And paradoxically, that makes it easier for her to genuinely appreciate and like me, and continue to come here and do a great job.

fish

Fish - I agree totally that the best way to have a good (or great) session is to be comfortable. I would never argue with that point of view. And the fact that you two are comfortable and "know" why each other is there is awesome. But I think the main part of what you wrote that kind of jumped out at me is that she is one of your "favorite regular girls" (or something like that). So that comfort level is there. But when you're first meeting a girl, certain precautions have to be taken.

I totally agree with Miya's agreed upon approach to this hobby. And I also agree with you that, once you've got a regular lady whom you are comfortable with and who's comfortable with you, other avenue's of play are cool.

Glad to know that....

you are understanding to what I feel comfortable with. I do see where Mr. Fish is coming from but that's just not my style.
Kisses, Miya

[Edited by MiyaAsia on 08-07-2001 at 12:36 PM]

Miya - I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm with you in the approach to the hobby. Personally, I don't want to mention the money in th least. Hell, I don't even want to think about it. To me, it's a distraction. And it takes away from the experience b/c (and again, this is me) it brings to the forefront the "business" side of the session. I would much rather spend my time enjoying a beautiful ladies company, having fun together, laughing and joking, and, well, just forgetting about everything else. Well, not everything ... have to remember to make sure that whomever I'm with is also comfortable and "happy" ;)

Glad to see....

I am glad that we are in same company on this subject. I think the Money Issue sometimes plays too much of a role in the date and that makes ME feel uncomfortable. I think that it should be more relaxing. For some it already makes them uneasy as it is. Why make it more bumpy.
Kisses, Miya