Driver for Hobbiests?

Drivers

there are many drivers with a couple of girls who have services call him so be the guy who knows all the places and is alerted to new hot talent - car service to qualified talent may have a niche
As someone who travels a lot and usually does not know the actual lay of the land, I’d use a service that sent a driver to my hotel took me to an incall location and then drove me back to the hotel. Especially if the driver had actual pictures of the girls available at different locations etc.

Not knowing US laws, I would wonder how legal this was. In Canada it would be legal as long as you paid the driver and not the girl. ( Driver could be charged with living off the avails of prostitution if the girls paid him.)

Of course this service would have to be well established and well-reviewed on the boards. Could be worth as much as $50 to me for door to door and return service.

You can always ask a cab driver, assuming you can find one who speaks English well enough to get the message if you talk code.