Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688

Wally 1hr $360+40
Preview BBBJ, LFK, Mish, CG, DS, RIM, CFS

First time to DDY, but had been verified way before the switch. Finally made an appointment to see the well reviewed Wally.

The establishment was in a very discreet place and didn’t really make me worry about running into other mongers like other places.
I met MMs and she brought me into the waiting area to wait shortly for Wally. Roughly 2 min as it was a very slow night for them today.

Entered the room and Wally was standing there waiting for me. She was very cute and when she smiled she has very cute dimples. She proceeded to help me undress and as soon as that happened she went on her knees getting ready for the BBBJ which I denied. I wanted to quickly shower as I was sweating when I got there.

We then proceeded to the TS and did the blue toast and all. Quickly got on my front and Wally just went wild. She started with nuru body slide which I felt like she put all her strength into it for such a tiny women that she is. She eventually finger my ass and I didn’t realize it until the soap was burning my inside lol. Got a quick surprise and quickly told her no. Onto the flip and she spinning and sliding onto of me like one of those water slide kids use during the summer time. This is where she ask me to put my legs up high as she rims me deep and she was mighty good at it. This followed along with the BBBJ which was ok. I tried to FIV somewhere during the TS but it was a no go.

Back to the room, I laid down for some LFK. She wasn’t really into it as I was trying to tongue her deep but she wasn’t biting. Asked for DATY and it was a view to behold. I tried to FIV again and she wasn’t taking it. Clean kitty and ass was amazing! Went at it for about 10 mins and I just wanted to get in there. Starting with CG while she was morning in my ear. She has a very cute moan and it just turned me on, so I plowed away. I then asked for reverse CG and my goodness the view is amazing. Idk what it is with Wally but she’s got a godly body with such a perfect grippable ass.

Moved over to DS as it’s time to start drilling lol. She took it like a champ and responded well with lots of moaning. I didn’t care if it was fake or real but at this point I needed to smash. Boys…That ass clap was like no other…we went DS for about 10/15 and then proceeded to standing mish as I wanted to blow and just relax with her. Mish was very good as I drilled for about 15 min and blew in the bag. I had her legs up on my shoulder as she screamed away while I finish.

We relaxed and gave each other body rubs afterward afterward. I didn’t feel the need for a 2nd pop as this was the best session I had in awhile. She wasn’t pushing for a 2nd either which I feel that it’s kind of weird since most girls usually try to get junior up again for 2nd. But whatever, I was ready to just call it a night. Wally was great all around. Beautiful women with a beautiful body. I feel like she wasn’t offering her all tonight and a lot of the things like DFK and FIV was off the table. Maybe it was late and she was tired as she gave out a yawn towards the end. Although what I was mentioned were a few deduction in points for a provider, it will not stop me from coming back to her. She’s definitely great and I will probably see her before EOY.

Anan
She's got a HUGE man-made rack and curves in all the right places.
Had a similar experience but that rack is definitely “God-made” and not MM my friend.

-My review:
CFS, DFK, Russian, BBBJ, FIV
320 + 40 tip
-Recommend: Yes
-Repeat: I already repeated and will again if she comes back.
-English: barely any, but she’s very expressive and very vocal. Loved hearing her talk to me throughout the act. Had no idea what she was saying but it sounded great!
-Body: Slender (my general preference)
-Breasts: Large, soft, big naturals. Top tier.
-Ass: Small. Perfectly fine for a thin Asian girl.
-Face: GND.
-Hair: long black, very nice seeing it drape over her body. Thankfully no clipping it up into a bun. Shaved kitty.
-Photos: that’s definitely her body, but the face has been photoshopped.
Skills: Above average. No complaints.
Personality: outgoing, playful, easy going.

First review, so bear with me.

Cathy
BBBJ, CFS, Mish, DFK, CG.
$240 HH

So this was my first time coming to DDY or any amp, I was def nervous coming in.
I met MMS and she was a delight! She showed me around; and then put me in with wally. I was looking to orginally do an hour, but i was told to wait 20 mins. I had a meeting a lil bit later so I just went for the 30 mins. I was having a nice chat with Wally; got undressed and then was told she was booked so MMS showed me Cathy and she led me to her room.

I was kinda all over the place but she made me comforable and as soon as we got settled, she took me to the showers, got me cleaned up quite well then made it back to her room. From there we shared a cute makeout sesh and she started giving me BBBJ, it was pretty damn nice. After a while she asks to fuck, so she rides me on top for a bit. Cathy honestly has a pretty nice body, and her cute moans were def not making it easy for me to pop too quick. Then we moved on to Mish and I didnt keep track of time though she def was enjoying that. I made sure to go deep and slow since that is how i like it; she doesnt speak much english so when she was asking me a question there was def a language barrier so I was just like "screw it" and pounded her until I popped.

Afterwards she gave me a really nice massage, which I needed since I work out somewhat often and she did wonders on my shoulders.
We then showered again, and I got to see the table (wish I could use that next time). And then right as i was finishing up, MMS came to me asking if I wanted another girl for 30 mins. I'm sad because i came prepaired to do an hour but I didnt have enough for two 30 min sessions. She introduced me to Kylie and I was really upset i couldnt have a second go, but I'll def be back soon.

Arlene (320/hr)

First time visit at DDY. They did literally no screening for me whatsoever. No questions, not even an ID check. My only guess why is that I was verified with Private Hottie back in the day, so maybe Kim shared my number with these current Chinese agencies? In any case, getting in was buttery smooth, at least for me. Met with the phone lady who led me to a small room. I told her I already had someone in mind, Arlene. She told me Arlene would be an hour long wait, but that I could wait inside one of the unused rooms (it was early in the day, so many of the rooms were not in use). The room I waited in was small, but had a big comfy bed. This was actually pretty nice, and since I had my phone with me, I didn't mind waiting.

Once Arlene was ready, I was led to another, bigger room (note that they will try to sell you some other girl. There was a minor flub initially due to some miscommunication, which caused some awkward exchange between me and said other girl). Arlene is definitely one of the youngest, cutest Asian girls I've seen in this business. I was very pleased with her looks. Very pretty face (beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair), big boobs, nice grabbable ass. She's thin, but got some meat on her bones, so not a spinner in the pure sense of the word, but no where near bulky. I feel like most guys here will be pleased with her appearance.

She was very nice to me. Felt like a real girlfriend experience. Started with BBBJ, then sucking on my nipples, then lots of LFK/borderline DFK. I'm a very vanilla guy, so I finished with mish/HJ...nothing too crazy. But the experience was excellent due to Arlene's very friendly personality. I also feel like my experience was great because she liked certain things about me. She told me that she liked clients who are clean, hygienic, and well shaven. She's not into anything "extra" (i.e. no-condom), so if you're looking for that, I'd look elsewhere. Also helps if you speak her native language. Her English is okay, but she really opens up if you speak Cantonese with her (she also speaks Mandarin). Since I did, I felt like I got a way more personal experience than if I only used English.

In any case, she was awesome! I'd rate her: face 8.5, body 9, service 9, and attitude 10. Would absolutely repeat!

Once it was time to leave, the phone lady walked me out, thanked me, and gave me a hug. She's also very friendly! She asked me to write a review. Lately, I haven't been writing reviews (they take way too damn long to write), but since I was so impressed, I agreed. Here it is!

After not seeing Emily for months, I finally got in touch with her. She’s still very pretty and still have excellent customer service.

I picked Arlene based on photos and reviews. She’s definitely a spinner with a very pretty face. Super young too. Probably around 22-23 years old. Definitely not big boobs - a cup, maybe b cup at best, which I prefer. She’s 95 lbs at most standing at 5 feet tall. She was about 10 minutes late for the session.

She reminds me of Chanel when I met her when she first started. Couldn’t give head for a while, not that great at kissing for now, but she’s extremely adorable. Did I already say that she’s really pretty? Arlene can hold a conversation but still working on her English. She has a girls next door type of vibe. Very genuine when talking to her and not just someone who worship you. She doesn’t do much DFK. She told me she prefers LFK more as it feels better for her. My biggest complaint is that she has a bush. I read about this and I specifically asked Emily if she could shave. Emily confirmed that she was shaved down there but she was not when we started the 69.

Her head game was great. Tiny but warm mouth and can take it somewhat deep. Doesn’t do cof but will make you cum in her throat. It turned me off a little but also laughed when she complained that I came in her throat too much and she taste too much cum. She was irritated that I wont kiss her anymore - I still kissed her after I saw her washed her mouth about 4-5 times. Before cim, we did cg, mish, and doggy. She has a very tight pussy so I did that thing where I stopped fucking her just to make out with her. I didn’t last that long.

After the first pop, we went to the bathroom for table shower. There you can really see the how tiny she was. Washed my crack throughly to the point that she fingered me. I said no but she said, if I wanted rim then she really needs to clean it. I respected it. Her rim game needs work but I think it’s because her tongue is too small. She shoved her whole face in there which I appreciate.

Back in the room, she gave me a mediocre massage. When she got tired, we just cuddled and talked. I started complimenting by telling her that she’s really cute and she blushed a little. Gave my balls a massage and I continued to gave her compliments. She tried kissing me but I pulled away to tease her. It worked so she got frustrated and gave me head. Something I couldn’t pull away from. LOL. She put on the rubber and we had our second session. She fucks like she just discovered sex not too long ago. She was closing her legs tight when I was on top and hugging me tight. Doggy went from regular to standing then closed legs doggy. She had her head back and eyes closed. Not mechanical ones compared to the experienced providers. I believe she was aiming to please herself more than pleasing me which made me fuck her harder. Arlene really looked like she was enjoying the session more than me. If it was acting, she was really good at it. After a while, she said her pussy was sore and asked if she could just give me head. I said sure because I was already getting too tired. I had 5 minutes to end the session. When she couldn’t finish me, I asked her HJ. She wasn’t experienced enough so I had to take over while she played with my balls and gave me dfk. She took over just before I came and made it all better. We went past the hour by about 15 minutes which I appreciated. She really wanted me to pop twice. Some providers would just say sorry and kick you out.

I’d definitely see Arlene again. Love her attitude, her service, and most definitely her looks. My only complaint is that she has a bush and it definitely needs to go. Emily, please get her waxed. She will be my go-to girl when she’s completely hairless down there.

Kylie (360/hr)

Second visit at DDY. I found out that the phone girl's name is Emily. She is still very sweet. What I love about this place is that if you get there early, Emily lets you stay in one of the private rooms with a bed until your scheduled appointment. It's a very nice way to get some R&R before the festivities begin.

As for Kylie, she has 100+ reviews on that other site and I can see why. She's definitely one of the hottest girls I've met in this business. Met all my expectations, and then some. Photos on the website are spot on. What you see is what you get.

I'll start with my ratings and then provide further details: face 9.5, body 10, service 9, and attitude 10

Face 9.5 - gorgeous face, long silky black hair. Looks just like the photos, which are hot. She was dolled up for the session, which I actually don't mind if it makes her all the more attractive. Definitely one of the most attractive faces I've seen from a spa girl.

Body 10 - this rating may be subjective, but her body is just my type. Thin, slender, a true spinner. Barely any fat on her. Nice B-cups, which is my preference. Long slender legs. Feminine figure.

Service 9 - literally non-stop activities. Greeted with a warm hug, kiss. DFK and grabbed my cock, all while I was trying to get undressed. BBBJ during shower, then some more in bed. Lots of DFK and then multiple positions. She was like an energizer bunny. I barely had a chance to catch my breath, but I didn't mind. The only minor complaint is that the last ten minutes was used to get dressed. This is because they book back-to-back, which doesn't leave any time for the girl to transition to the next customer. Wasn't a big deal since I felt like we made the most of the prior 50 minutes.

Attitude 10 - very bubbly personality. Treats you like a king and really wants to please you. She is very much into you during the entire session. It's hard to tell whether it's all an act or not, but either way, it's makes the session more enjoyable.

In summary, she's popular for a reason. I found out why today.

Carina 420 hr dfk bbbj cfs mid 20s 5'6 very mm Cs best ass you've ever seen, blond

As soon as she led me to the room damnnnn... She is still the hottest AMP girl I've ever seen. Showered up and erected right there. She asked me if I wanted bj here or wait to in the room. I am a wait until room guy.

Got in there and she was like let me go upstairs and get a large condom for you. Told her I brought my own. I got damn suffocated by the shop condoms way back before the pandemic before I knew any better.

Got her doggy style on the bed and licked her asshole and crack and the shaved pussy then put her on her back and kept at it. She got a strong brazilian clit.
Then she sucked my dick and damn to see my cock in a face that beautiful is why I signed up to be in this hobby. CG and ACG and that girl can ride. She started choking me with one hand. She remembers my perversions. Standing mish her legs all the way up. And then doggy and this is always the finally with her. Slapping that ass and watching her in the side mirror. Yes. Came and I wasn't sure if the condom broke or not so took it out quick and checked it (it was fine) and stuck it back in and fucked until I couldn't. Talked about club music then left.
I am debating whether okamoto 001Ls are better than no condom at all. You can actually feel pussy warmth through them.

Kylie 360hr + 60 tip

What can be said that hasn’t already been said her. I’d say this is a premium price for a premium experience. Texted the day before and asked about Kylie’s availability, and mms texted back she’s available tomorrow. Went through screening and was confirmed for this morning. Got there, called and was let in. A couple of minute wait in the waiting room, and then mms took me to see Kylie in her room downstairs.

Pictures are accurate, but maybe with her long lashes she seemed a little bit older than in the pics, but not by much. She’s wearing the red Calvin Klein underwear like she is the the picture I’ve jerked off to so many times, so my fantasy was literally coming true.

Immediately in the room greeted with dfk welcome, very hot and sexy talk, told me she wanted me for breakfast, and I said breakfast sausage is on the menu. Lol. She tells me she loves it when I grab her tiny but meaty ass. I grab both cheeks and can tell I can easily lift her up like that, so I do, and as she slings her legs around me. It was a nonstop make-out session and then she goes in for the bbbj. She helps me get undressed, ask if I wanted the TS or standing shower. Asked for TS but she checked and it was occupied, so she said not to worry, fun times ahead in the in-room shower. In we go, she’s soaping me up and cleaning everywhere, finger in my ass to clean out for rimming later. Head to back to the bed. She sits me down, gets on her knees, and begins with some more bbbj. I’m looking in the mirror to see a great view of her ass, and her head bobbing up and down, and then looked down to see those big wide eye looking up at me as she’s masterfully teasing and priming junior. I tell her I need to eats her pussy, so we 69. It’s the most gorgeous pussy I’ve ever seen, I dive head in and we are doing that for a good 10 minutes. Her wet pussy moistens my lips as I rub around asshole and suck on her clit, I can tell she’s enjoying it. She says I need your dick now in my tiny pussy now. I mean I could already tell given how small she is, and her tiny waist, that she was going to be ridiculously tight. But I still wan’t prepared for how tight and amazing it felt. Cover on, she goes cg on me, and I only lasted 4 more minutes. Asked where she wanted it, and she said cum in my pussy, so I blow in the bag. It’s so tight I know she feels my dick throbbing and pulsating as I cum, and she says “yes give me all of it” and she takes a deep breath and moans every time my dick throbs to let out more cum. Then she does something unexpected and spectacular, which it just lie on top of me for a few minutes, arms around my neck, head lying on my shoulder, in this amazing embrace, with my cum covered dick still in her, semi-hard still even after the pop and we’re just cuddling like that for a bit. Every now and then I can feel her kegel-ing and just really just trying to squeeze every last drop. After a few minutes she takes me out and cleans me up.

We lie down and make out for a bit. My apple watch and phone are going off, damn it’s work contacting 100 times even though I blocked out the time. I ignore it at first, and we continue to make out, She’s trying to get me started again for a second pop, but too late, my mind had gone to a different space. Apple watch alert goes off again, and asked if I could just see what’s up with work, she says of course, get on my phone, and of all the days where they need me immediately, I’ve got to go. Apologies profusely for needing to end the session early, but she says don’t worry because next time will have more fucking. Yes please! Lol. Asked to to rinse off since I’ve got Kylie scent and juices all over my ace and body since we were practically all over each other from the get go, and I don't need to take that home. Gave her the cash, and ended the session about 12 minutes early. That’s fine since I don’t think I could have popped again anyway. Kylie was everything I wanted and more. She’s turned me onto spinners in general, so if you have any other spinner recommendations, would love to hear them. I’ll definitely be back for Kylie, but also have my eyes on other ddy girls there too. Hoping for either Arlene or Carina next. But since this is like my third amp session the past few weeks, gotta save up for the next sesh. This hobby is amazing, but sure is expensive when you get addicted.

Mms asked me tow write a review on the way out, and happy to oblige.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kylie 360hr + 60 tip

What can be said that hasn’t already been said her. I’d say this is a premium price for a premium experience. Texted the day before and asked about Kylie’s availability, and mms texted back she’s available tomorrow. Went through screening and was confirmed for this morning. Got there, called and was let in. A couple of minute wait in the waiting room, and then mms took me to see Kylie in her room downstairs.

Pictures are accurate, but maybe with her long lashes she seemed a little bit older than in the pics, but not by much. She’s wearing the red Calvin Klein underwear like she is the the picture I’ve jerked off to so many times, so my fantasy was literally coming true.

Immediately in the room greeted with dfk welcome, very hot and sexy talk, told me she wanted me for breakfast, and I said breakfast sausage is on the menu. Lol. She tells me she loves it when I grab her tiny but meaty ass. I grab both cheeks and can tell I can easily lift her up like that, so I do, and as she slings her legs around me. It was a nonstop make-out session and then she goes in for the bbbj. She helps me get undressed, ask if I wanted the TS or standing shower. Asked for TS but she checked and it was occupied, so she said not to worry, fun times ahead in the in-room shower. In we go, she’s soaping me up and cleaning everywhere, finger in my ass to clean out for rimming later. Head to back to the bed. She sits me down, gets on her knees, and begins with some more bbbj. I’m looking in the mirror to see a great view of her ass, and her head bobbing up and down, and then looked down to see those big wide eye looking up at me as she’s masterfully teasing and priming junior. I tell her I need to eats her pussy, so we 69. It’s the most gorgeous pussy I’ve ever seen, I dive head in and we are doing that for a good 10 minutes. Her wet pussy moistens my lips as I rub around asshole and suck on her clit, I can tell she’s enjoying it. She says I need your dick now in my tiny pussy now. I mean I could already tell given how small she is, and her tiny waist, that she was going to be ridiculously tight. But I still wan’t prepared for how tight and amazing it felt. Cover on, she goes cg on me, and I only lasted 4 more minutes. Asked where she wanted it, and she said cum in my pussy, so I blow in the bag. It’s so tight I know she feels my dick throbbing and pulsating as I cum, and she says “yes give me all of it” and she takes a deep breath and moans every time my dick throbs to let out more cum. Then she does something unexpected and spectacular, which it just lie on top of me for a few minutes, arms around my neck, head lying on my shoulder, in this amazing embrace, with my cum covered dick still in her, semi-hard still even after the pop and we’re just cuddling like that for a bit. Every now and then I can feel her kegel-ing and just really just trying to squeeze every last drop. After a few minutes she takes me out and cleans me up.

We lie down and make out for a bit. My apple watch and phone are going off, damn it’s work contacting 100 times even though I blocked out the time. I ignore it at first, and we continue to make out, She’s trying to get me started again for a second pop, but too late, my mind had gone to a different space. Apple watch alert goes off again, and asked if I could just see what’s up with work, she says of course, get on my phone, and of all the days where they need me immediately, I’ve got to go. Apologies profusely for needing to end the session early, but she says don’t worry because next time will have more fucking. Yes please! Lol. Asked to to rinse off since I’ve got Kylie scent and juices all over my ace and body since we were practically all over each other from the get go, and I don't need to take that home. Gave her the cash, and ended the session about 12 minutes early. That’s fine since I don’t think I could have popped again anyway. Kylie was everything I wanted and more. She’s turned me onto spinners in general, so if you have any other spinner recommendations, would love to hear them. I’ll definitely be back for Kylie, but also have my eyes on other ddy girls there too. Hoping for either Arlene or Carina next. But since this is like my third amp session the past few weeks, gotta save up for the next sesh. This hobby is amazing, but sure is expensive when you get addicted.

Mms asked me tow write a review on the way out, and happy to oblige.
Did she offer you a discount for writing the review?

Did she offer you a discount for writing the review?
None of the girls (or MMS) in here have ever offered me a discount. If that is a thing I want in.... NOW lol they for sure almost always ASK nicely for a review (really just Emily has asked)

Seems 340 is the new 320 now SMH prices have kept me away from going weekly again haha

This review is for Arlene... going to be double posting as I also visited another provider (Lucy)

Was feeling it and messaged to make an appointment with Arlene asap. Arrived at the location a lil late due to traffic but luckily it didn’t seem like there was anyone after me. As soon as I got there I was brought to a small room with curtains by MMS Emily to wait for Arlene. The place was very clean and looked brand new. Waited for around 2 minutes and she was ready. MMS Emily brought me to her room down the hallway and wow as soon as the door closed she hugged me and man her tits were soft. Website pictures are definitely filtered but she was still good looking and I would say her age is around 23-26. I got a hard on almost immediately. I’m a bit of a shy person but she made me really comfortable.

Clothes off and the show started. Started with some LFK to some DFK all while she was touching me down there. Then she asked if I wanted a normal shower or table shower. I opted for TS but sadly it was taken so we did normal shower instead. Did a quick blue toast and more LFK and DFK.

Got back into the room and I laid back into position. B2B with more DFK and soon I was hard and she asked if I wanted to fuck her. Covers go on and we started with CG then some mish with DFK, then DS, and back to CG where I couldn’t hold it in no more and asked to CIM. Her pussy was decently tight.

She then helped me wipe and then we cuddled and chatted for the rest of session with LFK and DFK here and there as I’m a 1 shot type of guy. I repeat her tits were so soft and loved it when we cuddled. Really enjoyed the session. Time was almost up and we quickly went for another shower. On my way out she gave me a kiss on the cheek and more LFK and groped me before leaving.

Throughout the whole process she seemed to really emphasize cleanliness and sanitation which I 100% respect and wish more providers do the same. Women are not your toy, they deserve your respect. And don’t get me wrong my mood was not affected by any of that, it’s subtle things you just don’t realize during the session but then think back and realize it.

Will definitely come back here again. Damage was $$$.40 for pure GFE and I tipped additional 50 out of pocket since I wanted to give her more for Lunar New Year and the excellent service. 100% recommend.

This review is for Lucy

After trying out this location with Arlene I asked the MMS if there’s anyone else she would recommend me trying. She suggested Lucy which I believe is relatively new to the location (not sure if she was elsewhere before). Arrived at the location the same day and was immediately brought down to Lucy’s room downstairs. She honestly looked 25 maybe but probably 27 to early 30s.

Immediately she gave me a warm hug as it was quite cold out. Gave the donations and started to undress. There was a shower readily available right in her room so that was a plus. We started right in the shower having a blue toast. There was a stool in the shower where I sat and she sat on top of me with some P2P action while I had fun with her REALLY soft tits. She finished washing me up and gave a BBBJ preview in the shower. It felt so good with the warm water running. Dried ourselves and started with more LFK and DFK on our way to the bed.

Laid her down at the edge of the bed and went to DATY and it was great. Next we went into mish position without penetration and more french kissing. Got a lil tired being on top so I laid down and she started giving me a BBBJ with me playing with her pussy. Gotta say her BJ skills are too notch. The state/eye contacting while giving the BJ oof… just thinking about it made me hard writing this review. No teeth at all and felt so smooth and the suction was just right. It felt so good that I just decided to CIM right then and there.

We relaxed a bit for round 2 by her giving a full body B2B massage. The massage I would say felt above average but then the part after the massage was great. She started licking/sucking my back from too to bottom where it quickly turned in rimming and wow I’ve never tried rimming but it felt sooo good. Turned me back around and I was hard again.

Covers go on and went CG into mish then into DS. Her pussy felt real tight btw. I wasn’t able to get my second shot off because i’m usually a 1 shot type so I asked for more BBBJ since it felt so great. She was so wet as I FIV her while she gave the BJ and her legs were shaking. I ended up shooting number 2 on her tits.

Washed up and was on my way out after that. Definitely recommend. Final damage was $$$.40 + tip.

This review is for Lucy

After trying out this location with Arlene I asked the MMS if there’s anyone else she would recommend me trying. She suggested Lucy which I believe is relatively new to the location (not sure if she was elsewhere before). Arrived at the location the same day and was immediately brought down to Lucy’s room downstairs. She honestly looked 25 maybe but probably 27 to early 30s.

Immediately she gave me a warm hug as it was quite cold out. Gave the donations and started to undress. There was a shower readily available right in her room so that was a plus. We started right in the shower having a blue toast. There was a stool in the shower where I sat and she sat on top of me with some P2P action while I had fun with her REALLY soft tits. She finished washing me up and gave a BBBJ preview in the shower. It felt so good with the warm water running. Dried ourselves and started with more LFK and DFK on our way to the bed.

Laid her down at the edge of the bed and went to DATY and it was great. Next we went into mish position without penetration and more french kissing. Got a lil tired being on top so I laid down and she started giving me a BBBJ with me playing with her pussy. Gotta say her BJ skills are too notch. The state/eye contacting while giving the BJ oof… just thinking about it made me hard writing this review. No teeth at all and felt so smooth and the suction was just right. It felt so good that I just decided to CIM right then and there.

We relaxed a bit for round 2 by her giving a full body B2B massage. The massage I would say felt above average but then the part after the massage was great. She started licking/sucking my back from too to bottom where it quickly turned in rimming and wow I’ve never tried rimming but it felt sooo good. Turned me back around and I was hard again.

Covers go on and went CG into mish then into DS. Her pussy felt real tight btw. I wasn’t able to get my second shot off because i’m usually a 1 shot type so I asked for more BBBJ since it felt so great. She was so wet as I FIV her while she gave the BJ and her legs were shaking. I ended up shooting number 2 on her tits.

Washed up and was on my way out after that. Definitely recommend. Final damage was $$$.40 + tip.
Stop with codes for what you paid. I'm assuming you paid 340 + tip. What was the tip?

Audrey: $280 + tip
LFK, DFK (very hard to get), BBBJ, mish
Photos semi accurate, body is spot on but face is a bit filtered. She’s still pretty cute though, looks to be 25-28
Speaks english, just annunciate your words slowly and clearly and she can have a conversation with you.

I saw Audrey pop up on the line up as seeing a Vietnamese girl immediately intrigued me. Texted MMS to see if she was available and there was multiple bookings available. Seems like I beat the rush to try her as she got booked up the next day. When greeted my first impression of her is very sweet and shy, she definitely seems very smart because she had the ddy/sl routine down but her nervousness definitely showed. She told me she had just arrived the night before so it seems like I got her within the first 24 hours.

Offered to help undress rather than the automatic gesture, folded my clothes neatly and off to quick shower. Gave me a scrub down but no previews, I did roam all over her in the shower though and she just giggled so probably shy.

Returned to the room and the events started, she had me lay down and kissed my neck, down to my nipples, to stomach, to inner thighs where she got me rock hard and finally onto junior. She had great suction, no teeth and great eye contact. I tried to push her and see how far she can go and it was only a little over half way on me before she gagged, I stopped from there as I didn't want to push it. I was making lots of compliments to her in Vietnamese so that may have broken the ice with her for me.

At this point I was ready, flipped her over and was ready for mish. She did ask me a question of "do you want condom?" as if bbfs was on the table for me (not 100% but thats how I took the message) so gents YMMV with her. Brought my own covers, went on and off the the races we were. She was not shaved when I saw her (reports that shes now shaved) and has a flappy kitty, but it was nice and tight as I got deeper inside. Went at various speeds to hard pounding, I asked her if I could CIM but she said no I want it all inside my pussy. She was extremely wet after I popped to where she actually thought my cover broke (combination of hard pounding and pop) but it was just her juices. Wiped me down with a hot towel, helped me get dressed and called me her boyfriend, leave a review and come back soon.

All in all I would definitely return to see her again if shes around long enough and she gets a little more comfortable, she definitely has the signs of being a little nympho. Her price is a little steep even though she’s Vietnamese.

Emily escorted me out and was much more flirtier than normal, gave me this tight bear hug and pinned me against the wall and whispered in my ear how was she? My god what I would pay to get a piece of her, I was tempted to just pick her up and run into a room.