Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Chanel. She was Cherry at NYAW. Tiny spinner with a cups and a little butt. Pretty face. Maybe 30. $320 hr gfe bbbj cfs. Chanel has solid skills. Nice bbbj and dfk. Maybe 4'11. After initial dfk and preview bbbj we showered. Then after went straight to 69.
Her pussy is tight and small. Pretty sure I completely filled her up. In CG she road a long time with some ACG thrown in.
Went to doggy and loved grabbing onto that little ass while watching her in the mirror. Busted right there.
Good reliable performer. I had her back in her NYAW days and she seems the same although I thought slightly prettier.

LingLing got back into town. I saw her before. Now saw her again. 320 hr gfe bbbj cfs

LingLing has a very pretty face. Looks young. In her 20s. The pic on website is her. Nice A cup tits. Eraser nipples. She has a little ass but not flat earth.
Did a quick standing shower.

Had her sit on me and dfk and sucked on those sweet little titties. Her pussy is freshly shaved.

BBBJ with some nice suction. Rode me in CG. Damn tight pussy from taiwan. Nice moans that kind of rev up and dissapear and rev up again.
Then got her in kneeling mish and slammed her into me while grabbing into her tits.
In doggy it was nice to grab onto that little ass. Pounded her pretty hard.

I wanted to come in her mouth. She did some HJ and then when I was about to bust I pushed her head down on my dick and she caught on. CIM and then showered and jetted. Nice young skinny chick that can take a banging.

CCP has a new girl Bobo from Taiwan. On the pics she looked hot and had big tits. Was expecting a babe but not great service. 300 hr gfe cfs bbbj.
Girl is hot. Early 30s. Pretty face. Actually a nice butt. Her tits are glorious. They are Ds and natural. They are firm. I had to ask her and the mms that they were real. They said they are real. I felt them and they felt real. But I am used to big tits being floppers. Nice firm tits. A little low but not much.
As soon as I walked is she kissed me. Joked around. Helped me get undressed. Showered.
Back in the room DFK and a nice BBBJ and went to 69. Nice pussy. She has a little bush but will probably shave it. No belly.
In CG she has a nice tight pussy. Really rode me while I grabbed onto that ass. Then some kneeling mish. Worked really well when my arms were under her legs and my hands were grabbing her wrists which were right at the edge of the bed. Boom boom boom. Just ramming her into me.
Went to doggy and she was like slow slow. Super tight in doggy. A nice ass. For a chinese girl pretty nice. Not NYAW Chloe level of course. But nice to grab on.
Went to mish to finish up. Screamed out my O and she covered my mouth and laughed. I think she has the looks and the fucking tits and the attitude to be a repeat. Definitely worth checking out.
Oh almost forgot, she was tall. At least 5'6....tall for a chinese girl.

I was away for 3 weeks and could not go to any AMPs, but yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting CCP and seeing Chanel. She is very small, which I like. If you like busty big ass full bodied mature women, then Chanel is not for you. For me, the smaller the better. Her tits were tiny, with nipples that popped out. The picture of her on the website is definitely her. It's a little photoshopped, but it's her. She liked kissing and liked to suck my cock. She took her time and used her tongue. She sucked my balls a lot too. That's not really my thing but I did not want to stop her. Once I grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth and she was cool with that. She wanted to rim me but I said no, not my thing. She then sat on my face and let me lick her. I don't think she spoke any English. She looked at me the entire time and smiled and I believed that she was into me. After a lot of BBBJs I wanted to fuck and she put the cover on and I went in mish. For such a small girl, she was totally able to take my entire man meat inside. I was able to go very deep. I think she liked it. Oh, she was trimmed, not totally shaved but there was some shape to her V hair. After popping I stayed inside her for a while and kissed. She wanted to suck me again but I can't do a 2nd pop in just half an hour. She really wanted to. She gave me a great massage after. Her tiny hands were strong. After that she stood on the bed and faced me, with her belly in my face. She jumped up at me and I caught her and carried her around the room. Next time I see her I want to try fucking while holding her up in the air. I always wanted to do that. I think she is light enough for that. Then she picked me up and carried me, a surprisingly strong girl.

Definitely a repeat for me, I think she would have let me CIM, so next time I'll finish that way. Totally recommend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was away for 3 weeks and could not go to any AMPs, but yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting CCP and seeing Chanel. She is very small, which I like. If you like busty big ass full bodied mature women, then Chanel is not for you. For me, the smaller the better. Her tits were tiny, with nipples that popped out. The picture of her on the website is definitely her. It's a little photoshopped, but it's her. She liked kissing and liked to suck my cock. She took her time and used her tongue. She sucked my balls a lot too. That's not really my thing but I did not want to stop her. Once I grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth and she was cool with that. She wanted to rim me but I said no, not my thing. She then sat on my face and let me lick her. I don't think she spoke any English. She looked at me the entire time and smiled and I believed that she was into me. After a lot of BBBJs I wanted to fuck and she put the cover on and I went in mish. For such a small girl, she was totally able to take my entire man meat inside. I was able to go very deep. I think she liked it. Oh, she was trimmed, not totally shaved but there was some shape to her V hair. After popping I stayed inside her for a while and kissed. She wanted to suck me again but I can't do a 2nd pop in just half an hour. She really wanted to. She gave me a great massage after. Her tiny hands were strong. After that she stood on the bed and faced me, with her belly in my face. She jumped up at me and I caught her and carried her around the room. Next time I see her I want to try fucking while holding her up in the air. I always wanted to do that. I think she is light enough for that. Then she picked me up and carried me, a surprisingly strong girl.

Definitely a repeat for me, I think she would have let me CIM, so next time I'll finish that way. Totally recommend.
Next time add pharagraph breaks and include the damage

Do not mention other review sites.

Identical review ************. I guess you're the same reviewer even though you have different username on there?

Jiajia had been on my radar, booked her days ahead and called to confirm morning of and a few hours before. I was NOT gettin mongerblocked this time from a walk-in or a "her customer now want another 2 hours" nonsense.
Nana answers and lets me in. She is just too hot, I see some have reviewed her but I can never get this lovely girl when she is working the room. Get a nice hug and squeeze from her and she gropes me too haha. Nana calls Jiajia and she comes out to greet me , blond in a white bikini costume dolled up. Very pretty, photos accurate. She’s petite, pretty face , small natural top.
English speaking is basically honey and good.
Shower first, mouthwash, DFK, body slide cat bath, rim bbbj, rinse dry back to her room.
Her oral performance is excellent. We 69’d and her completely smooth kitty fresh and responsive. Go to mish she is a small girl so go easy in her.
Only con was she doesn’t like DS, did her that way for a few minutes and she tapped out on me, probably because of her small V size and depth so we finished with a satisfying sloppy wet bbbjcim.
Pretty face/body and recommend if you’re into petite natural and minimal DS isnt a deal breaker for you.
300 for the hour all included, 2 pops 2 showers and a free beer from Nana.

Jiajia had been on my radar, booked her days ahead and called to confirm morning of and a few hours before. I was NOT gettin mongerblocked this time from a walk-in or a "her customer now want another 2 hours" nonsense.
Nana answers and lets me in. She is just too hot, I see some have reviewed her but I can never get this lovely girl when she is working the room. Get a nice hug and squeeze from her and she gropes me too haha. Nana calls Jiajia and she comes out to greet me , blond in a white bikini costume dolled up. Very pretty, photos accurate. She’s petite, pretty face , small natural top.
English speaking is basically honey and good.
Shower first, mouthwash, DFK, body slide cat bath, rim bbbj, rinse dry back to her room.
Her oral performance is excellent. We 69’d and her completely smooth kitty fresh and responsive. Go to mish she is a small girl so go easy in her.
Only con was she doesn’t like DS, did her that way for a few minutes and she tapped out on me, probably because of her small V size and depth so we finished with a satisfying sloppy wet bbbjcim.
Pretty face/body and recommend if you’re into petite natural and minimal DS isnt a deal breaker for you.
300 for the hour all included, 2 pops 2 showers and a free beer from Nana.
I went to see JiaJia a second time and right before me her pussy hurt too much and she couldn't work. But damn she has the tightest pussy. I asked for DS and she said she would have to cut me in half first.
Great girl.

I have had Nana 3 times and fuck she is fantastic. She is so fucking hot. I know everyone has different tastes but I think Nana is perfect. You will never see her work again unless they don't have enough girls.

Chanel
Had wanted to see Chanel before when she was at another parlor but could never line things up. Chanel is a keeper if you like spinners. Good bbbj in the tableshower - found her to be submissive. Back to the room...like the rooms at this place and the overall laidback relaxing vibe. Chanel gave me a decent massage and continued bbbj. She was fun to have in cg, let me control the action. Stood her up in front of the mirror for standing ds and eventually finished down the hatch....went to spit it out. Would repeat - good option for those who like petite submissive girls.

They got a white French girl working there now.... Solene.
Saw Solene tonight. She grew up in brazil and moved to france. Not sure the exact makeup but think she is brazilian and french.
380 hr gfe bbbj cfs dfk
pretty face, not beautiful but pretty, B titties, tan lines, and her ass is fucking ridiculous. I could not comprehend how it was real. It is real. No implants. I don't know what to compare it to. It is fucking amazing.
She does a nice bbbj, 69 was great, started in CG and she grinded on me good, got some off bed mish with her ankles on my shoulder and then turned her over to the side. Then went DS with her legs outside and then her legs inside. Again, her ass is amazing. Amazing.
Like if you ever see the bangbros videos where they shoot at the right angles to make their asses look big and perfect? That is her ass. The pics I would say are her but some photoshop. She is a pretty girl but not as hot as the pics. But I will say that one ass shot does not do her ass justice at all.
I finished in mish. She doesn't have chinese service level but just a fucking little sex kitten. Maybe 5'2. Once you see her ass that is all your are going to remember. Tight pussy too. I'd say she is in her 20s.
I think her last day is wednesday. she may come back again

STACY, Latina/Brazil girl
Been a long time since I did a non asian and wow what Ive been missing??
1- nice fat latina ass,
2- english speaking and that latina attitude to sexy
3- latina coochie and oral skills
We did a table shower together and I was fixated on her beautiful ass, I ate that and her chocha like it was my last meal.
Then w went to the room and I targeted her nice natural full tatas, big aerolas and nipples. Oh and stacy has a very pretty face too. DFK good too.
Her bbbj very good, DT some with licking. No rimming though.
Did her DS which she was made for. Ass in the air and I had to eat her that way then entered her when she was all wet. Finishes with a bbbjcim/hj, she hj me alternatingg with bbbj and took the nut cim. 320 H

Was in the city today, had several appointments scheduled and my appointment at another spa fell through, so I called up CCP. Came in and MMS led me to Bobo. Bobo is tall for a Taiwanese girl, she doesn't look like her photos on the site. She's slender with large D-cup breasts. She looks like she's in her early 30s, but her breasts are those of a much younger woman. She's got a tramp stamp on her back.

We disrobed and went to the TS room. She soaped off my back, oiled my back, and slid herself over my back. The tits felt heavenly, but her prickly bush distracted from the experience somewhat. I flipped over, and she did the same to the front. Again, it was a good experience marred somewhat by the prickly bush, especially when rubbing my cock. She rinsed me off and started the BBJ. I asked to 69 and she told me "back in room". We dried off and went back to the room. I paid the house fee ($320) and lay down on the firm bed, cock at full mast. She came back in and gets on top of me in 69. We did this for a while, then she put on the cover and got into CG. We did this for a while and she got tired and told me to get in missionary. I fucked her for several minutes, and she seemed to get off. She asked if I wanted to finish off with a HJ, but I had a better idea, and spent some time doing DATY. After a bit of this, we went back to mish. The firmness of the bed helped, because I was able to pound her pretty hard. I wasn't close to coming, and we were getting short on time, so she gave me a HJ to finish off. Went into the room's shower to wash off, then she led me out to MMS.

Bobo gave an A effort, but we didn't really click together. I've gotten to the point where unless I'm feeling it, it just takes me too long to build up to a climax to get it done in one hour. Only a few girls have been able to do that, and unfortunately Bobo wasn't one of them.

pokler

Power Bottom
Was in the city today, had several appointments scheduled and my appointment at another spa fell through, so I called up CCP. Came in and MMS led me to Bobo. Bobo is tall for a Taiwanese girl, she doesn't look like her photos on the site. She's slender with large D-cup breasts. She looks like she's in her early 30s, but her breasts are those of a much younger woman. She's got a tramp stamp on her back.

We disrobed and went to the TS room. She soaped off my back, oiled my back, and slid herself over my back. The tits felt heavenly, but her prickly bush distracted from the experience somewhat. I flipped over, and she did the same to the front. Again, it was a good experience marred somewhat by the prickly bush, especially when rubbing my cock. She rinsed me off and started the BBJ. I asked to 69 and she told me "back in room". We dried off and went back to the room. I paid the house fee ($320) and lay down on the firm bed, cock at full mast. She came back in and gets on top of me in 69. We did this for a while, then she put on the cover and got into CG. We did this for a while and she got tired and told me to get in missionary. I fucked her for several minutes, and she seemed to get off. She asked if I wanted to finish off with a HJ, but I had a better idea, and spent some time doing DATY. After a bit of this, we went back to mish. The firmness of the bed helped, because I was able to pound her pretty hard. I wasn't close to coming, and we were getting short on time, so she gave me a HJ to finish off. Went into the room's shower to wash off, then she led me out to MMS.

Bobo gave an A effort, but we didn't really click together. I've gotten to the point where unless I'm feeling it, it just takes me too long to build up to a climax to get it done in one hour. Only a few girls have been able to do that, and unfortunately Bobo wasn't one of them.

Don't this girls know they'd make a hell of a lot more if they were smoothly shaved? I could never see this girl now that I know she's prickly .

Don't this girls know they'd make a hell of a lot more if they were smoothly shaved? I could never see this girl now that I know she's prickly .
Depends on the girl and her pubic hair. Some of them have silky hair, and others have wiry hair. On the girls with silky hair, I don't mind the hair if she rubs her crotch on me. If she's got wiry hair, it detracts from the experience.

Jiajia

She looked very good with her blonde hair, black makeup and high heels
Medium sized naturals, nice ass, bit of a belly
She is very friendly and communication is easy with her

TS: it will sound repetitive but they kinda all have the same routine: thorough wash of everything, at some point my asshole kinda burned bc of the product (is it the infamous toothpaste? I didn't see), body sliding, cat bath, excellent rim + cock milking
Rinse, more soap, more rimming with hot water in mouth, it felt different but very good
Flip, wash, more sliding, soapy hj bbbj 69

Back to the room: more bbbj, good bls, 69, then she puts the cover and I enjoy more daty (note: she said no to fiv) before entering in mish
She seems very responsive to daty, or fakes it very well ;)
We have a good time in mish, she came once, told her to turn around to finish in doggy
While i was pounding her in doggy she had a hand reaching from under to stimulate my balls and ass leading to an intense pop

She comes back with hot towels for the clean up and we have ~25 min left, she offers a massage but I ask if we can go for 2 pops. She happily accepted, helped me get hard again with some bbbj, hj and then she worked very hard for the remaining time to get that 2nd pop: vigorous hj with one hand + fingerblasting my ass with the other, but unfortunately it never came
She apologized several times but her effort was 10/10, it was just never gonna happen, maybe I was too tired after yesterday's session with Ollie at nyaw, who knows

I kiss her goodbye and on the way out MMS who knows I'm from UG asks me if I can write a review, which I was already planning to do :)

By the way MMS is super sexy (especially today in her miniskirt), I guess she is a former provider and i'm super jealous of all of you who got to have fun with her

Summary: 1 hour 320 house + 40 tip, good vibe, excellent service and attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.