Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena.

I have not been to DDY for a while so I figure I asked them who is available. None sounded interesting or is someone I have seen recently so I decided to give the Brazilian Lena a try.

I was led to her room. She is very tall. With heels she is pretty much as tall as I am which I guess made the intro DFK easy. She is in her mid 30s and is in good shape given that she is a big boned girl. Her face is attractive but you can tell there is a bit of aging. There was no intro BBBJ and we went directly for a quick standup shower. She did like to DFK and we did a bunch of DFK during the shower.

After we came back I have her the 380. She went to work with some DFK and then started a BBBJ and then BLS. Her technique was pretty good and it felt nice. She then RIM me for a couple of minutes before I turned around to have her RIM me while I was in a doggie position. Her RIM technique was good with her tongue going in deep. I then had her turn around where I face fucked her for 10 minutes or so. She can take a good DT several times.

With around 30 minutes left I had her put on the wrapper and I started a missionary fucking of her with DFK. Unlike other providers she does not seem to mind me kissing her ears and seems turned on by it. With her big bones her pussy was in a nice position for me to fuck her with her on her back. I pounded her for 20 minutes and she did not seem to minded a all and did a good job to at least show she is enjoying the fucking. With 10 minutes left I fucked her another 5 minute doggie style. Then I had her BBBJ to CIM. Her style of BBBJ was very good and nice and I did not feel any teeth. But when I was about to cum she sensed it and switched to a HJ and I did not get to do CIM.

CIM is standard for me so her failure to do so meant I did not give her a tip. I have to say that up until she failed to do a CIM I would rate this session as one of the better ones I had. What I do not like about this is in DDY twitter account Lena was advertised as CIM. Oh well. Most likely I will not see her again due to no CIM but if she did CIM I would for sure she her again if I am in a mood for tall provider.

Wally. 360 + 200 BBFSCIP
She had been on my list for a while now. I was horny enough to decide to take the plunge with Wally. Scheduling was easy. I had gone the verification process a while back but never visited. A young mms lead me to her room. She had an interesting set of toys laid out on the right side of the bed. She was skinnier than I thought she would be. Her pictures are accurate if you remove the beauty filter. I undressed and gave her the loot. It was really hot day, so we went straight to the shower. I asked for a standing shower. Shower was really boring. No kisses. No bbbj preview.
Back in the room. I laid on the bed. She grabbed her paddle asking me if I was interested. I declined. She got on top and started kissing on my nipples. Moved towards junior for some bbbj and DT. She stopped and asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said Yes. She asked me cover or not. I said no. We haggled over the price. Until concluding on the 200. Sugar walls felt like Diet Coke. It was okay, but it left me feeling like where’s the rest of it. Started with cg and went to standing mish for the finish of the first pop.
She gave me a light massage to pass the time while I recovered for the next round. Another monger was going to town in the room next door apparently. Brought my competitive nature. She started sucking on junior again. I got hard. She jump on junior and started grinding Junior against her womb. And Started riding me again. When she got tired I picked up the pace while spreading her cheeks. I asked her if we try anal. She told me she did not prepare for it. we moved to k9 then bow and arrow. Time was running out. I pulled for the handjob with the finish in her mouth.
Final thoughts. She enjoyed the pounding I gave her. She has good stamina. She won’t shy away from a good pounding. She is pretty. A real spinner. But there was no DFK. Just a couple of specs that would barely qualify as LFK if I were to be generous. I probably won’t repeat. If the box is meh with no cover. It won’t get better with one. But maybe it’s just me.

LOL...it is like if you are going to lie at least pick something that is not so obviously contradicted in reviews of her at DDY, BG, NYAF, and Grace.
It’s because of the reviews that I had her on my list. In fact, it’s because how You defended her, I decided to go see her. Which is why it was a disappointing session. If your sessions with her are great. By all means keep. Seeing her. Power to you. But for me She wasn’t it.

It’s because of the reviews that I had her on my list. In fact, it’s because how You defended her, I decided to go see her. Which is why it was a disappointing session. If your sessions with her are great. By all means keep. Seeing her. Power to you. But for me She wasn’t it.
I was surprised that you didn’t have DFK with her. My session was loaded with DFK and maybe it’s because I initiated it first to give the clue. YMWV

I was surprised that you didn’t have DFK with her. My session was loaded with DFK and maybe it’s because I initiated it first to give the clue. YMWV
It could be. I didn’t initiate because I have never had to. Some girls would initiate the moment I walked through the bedroom doors. Some would wait for the mouthwash. From all of her review, I thought it would be standard protocol. But as you said. YMMV/YMWV

Lena.

I have not been to DDY for a while so I figure I asked them who is available. None sounded interesting or is someone I have seen recently so I decided to give the Brazilian Lena a try.

I was led to her room. She is very tall. With heels she is pretty much as tall as I am which I guess made the intro DFK easy. She is in her mid 30s and is in good shape given that she is a big boned girl. Her face is attractive but you can tell there is a bit of aging. There was no intro BBBJ and we went directly for a quick standup shower. She did like to DFK and we did a bunch of DFK during the shower.

After we came back I have her the 380. She went to work with some DFK and then started a BBBJ and then BLS. Her technique was pretty good and it felt nice. She then RIM me for a couple of minutes before I turned around to have her RIM me while I was in a doggie position. Her RIM technique was good with her tongue going in deep. I then had her turn around where I face fucked her for 10 minutes or so. She can take a good DT several times.

With around 30 minutes left I had her put on the wrapper and I started a missionary fucking of her with DFK. Unlike other providers she does not seem to mind me kissing her ears and seems turned on by it. With her big bones her pussy was in a nice position for me to fuck her with her on her back. I pounded her for 20 minutes and she did not seem to minded a all and did a good job to at least show she is enjoying the fucking. With 10 minutes left I fucked her another 5 minute doggie style. Then I had her BBBJ to CIM. Her style of BBBJ was very good and nice and I did not feel any teeth. But when I was about to cum she sensed it and switched to a HJ and I did not get to do CIM.

CIM is standard for me so her failure to do so meant I did not give her a tip. I have to say that up until she failed to do a CIM I would rate this session as one of the better ones I had. What I do not like about this is in DDY twitter account Lena was advertised as CIM. Oh well. Most likely I will not see her again due to no CIM but if she did CIM I would for sure she her again if I am in a mood for tall provider.
Did you ask for CIM and she refused? Or did she simply not intuitively do CIM? While YMMV with any provider, you are more likely to be satisfied if you make clear requests to them. I ask for CIM every time and 95% of providers comply (only a few have said they don’t provide that service).

Did you ask for CIM and she refused? Or did she simply not intuitively do CIM? While YMMV with any provider, you are more likely to be satisfied if you make clear requests to them. I ask for CIM every time and 95% of providers comply (only a few have said they don’t provide that service).
I did ask but due to her English not being so great she most likely did not totally understand. It was partly my fault. As I was about to cum I said "I am cumming" which she might have read as me wanting her to switch to HJ. One way or another her default way to finish a BJ seems to be not CIM.

Mao japanese 380/45 min, dfk, bbbj, cfs (will do bbfs), 23 or 24 yr old, 5'2, natural Bs, nice butt on her, nice body, cute face...she has some resting btch face but very cute when smiles, pics close but face is a bit filtered but her...almost that cute but not quite, some brown in her hair.

I saw her on her second day so like last week... anyway, she seems a bit new and a bit innocent. She has minimal english but is friendly and not shy and she played with me a bit as I walked up to her to show the extreme height difference between us.

Standing shower (don't do TS) was fast enough. DFK in the room to BBBJ. Japanese girls are not great at BJs in general. She slowly sucked the head of my dick in and out of the mouth, licking the head, while watching herself in the mirror. While this might not ever make me cum it felt fantastic. I like to have a girl's tongue on the head of my dick creating friction with her taste buds.

Went to 69 and she has a nice tiny shaved pussy. Sometimes it was hard for me to get my tongue on her clit but i was going for it and she would let out a sexy moan and i grabbed her ass pushing her pussy into my face.

Put the condom on and she got on in cg and tight pussy. She never blocked me at all. I was going to do some standing mish but she bent over in doggy on the bed so went with it. All my talking about being careful with K and C girls...but I am savaging these japanese girls.
Slamming her in doggy and she starts leaning forward...her thighs started sliding down the edge of the bed...and got stuck in this position I have to remember...it was like lazy dog a bit...or was it that her hips were on the bed...it was like she was lying on her stomach on the bed with her legs off the bed with me between her legs.
Fuck and A I drilled this girl so fucking her and no escape...a few screams here an there and her face red in the mirror but girl did not quit. Her hair was in a bun and I did this move I learned from watching the pron... grab their hair but bend your arm at the elbow so your whole forearm is resting on their back. So you have that control but not pulling their hair. Just slapping her ass and sometimes grabbing onto her hip to ram her in me. It was like some fucking prison sex...I think I heard bangjos playing in the background. And came banging her like this.

It was one of those times I was like "I did a good thing today...I broke this japanese girl in"

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mao japanese 380/45 min, dfk, bbbj, cfs (will do bbfs), 23 or 24 yr old, 5'2, natural Bs, nice butt on her, nice body, cute face...she has some resting btch face but very cute when smiles, pics close but face is a bit filtered but her...almost that cute but not quite, some brown in her hair.

I saw her on her second day so like last week... anyway, she seems a bit new and a bit innocent. She has minimal english but is friendly and not shy and she played with me a bit as I walked up to her to show the extreme height difference between us.

Standing shower (don't do TS) was fast enough. DFK in the room to BBBJ. Japanese girls are not great at BJs in general. She slowly sucked the head of my dick in and out of the mouth, licking the head, while watching herself in the mirror. While this might not ever make me cum it felt fantastic. I like to have a girl's tongue on the head of my dick creating friction with her taste buds.

Went to 69 and she has a nice tiny shaved pussy. Sometimes it was hard for me to get my tongue on her clit but i was going for it and she would let out a sexy moan and i grabbed her ass pushing her pussy into my face.

Put the condom on and she got on in cg and tight pussy. She never blocked me at all. I was going to do some standing mish but she bent over in doggy on the bed so went with it. All my talking about being careful with K and C girls...but I am savaging these japanese girls.
Slamming her in doggy and she starts leaning forward...her thighs started sliding down the edge of the bed...and got stuck in this position I have to remember...it was like lazy dog a bit...or was it that her hips were on the bed...it was like she was lying on her stomach on the bed with her legs off the bed with me between her legs.
Fuck and A I drilled this girl so fucking her and no escape...a few screams here an there and her face red in the mirror but girl did not quit. Her hair was in a bun and I did this move I learned from watching the pron... grab their hair but bend your arm at the elbow so your whole forearm is resting on their back. So you have that control but not pulling their hair. Just slapping her ass and sometimes grabbing onto her hip to ram her in me. It was like some fucking prison sex...I think I heard bangjos playing in the background. And came banging her like this.

It was one of those times I was like "I did a good thing today...I broke this japanese girl in"
So you like roughing up Japanese girls and causing them pain?

Louise. 1HR. 420 + 80.

Wanted to mix things up a bit so ended up seeing a Latina. Louise is quite the stunner. I rate body and face 9/10. Easiest one of the prettiest girls you will see in this business. Online photos are actually fairly accurate.

We did a quick standing shower since all the TS were taken on the day. Back to the room and she started with some sensual DFK while standing up. Rolled into bed and went to BBBJ. Solid technique. She actually went deep throat without me asking which was quite enjoyable. I asked to switch to 69 so I can lick her kitty. Clean shaven, pink, and smelled real nice. Put the dome up and went for classic missionary. Unfortunately I was having an off day so could not finish after changing between a few positions. Louise was super patient and kept the BBBJ and HJ going until I CIM with the hour coming up.

Final thoughts on the Latinas at DDY. I visited Carina and Louise both. They are both great. If you are into a "dirty" gal, I say go for Carina because she has that short and busty thing going. If you want a higher class visual with a toned body (added bonus of being tall), Louise is your gal.

Venus 1hr 320. BBFSCIP 120 and + 80 tip
From the moment I saw her the last time I was at the shop she gave off a welcome and playful vibe. I had to schedule a session with with her. And it was a blast.Venus is plain and simply a super freak. I had arrived earlier than my session was scheduled for. I had to stay in the liquor/waiting room. While I was waiting I went to use the bathroom and on my way out she was waiting in the hallway for me. She started kissing me on sight. I had to ask her to save some for the bedroom. So we moved there. As I started to undress, she immediately dropped to her knees and began slurping on junior. It was at this time that I knew that shit was about to go down. She undressed then passed me a towel and we went to the shower. In the shower, She cleaned junior and his neighbors thoroughly. As our time in the shower was winding down she made sure to taste how clean junior was.
Back in the room. I got on the bed. She got on top and we started DFKing. Junior was at attention poking her lower lips. She slid down and started to “ slob on my knob like corn on a cob”. She was not a deep throat artist but she is good at what she does. She emphasizes the tip which is just the way I like it. She did suck on the jewels but for me it’s more like I am being tickled than pleasure. After a few minutes, I wanted to move to the main dish. I asked her for no cover. She said extra. So I said 100 and she replied 120. To which I countered with finish inside and the deal was made. I gave her the extra and we were off to the races. Started with the cowgirl. She rode me more than average chick. Once she got tired. We switched to kneeling mish. I went in hard and she enjoyed every bit of it. She asked me to fill her up. So I went in for the kill shot with the standing mish with her legs wrapped around my neck for round 1. She took every drop of it. I pulled out. She noticed that I was still hard. She cleaned me off and said two times. I chuckled a bit. She stepped out for a bit to clear out the load. Came back and a gave me a small massage to kill time for round two. She told me turn over. She wanted it. She started sucking on junior. Instantly my dark knight rose. She got on top. Put junior inside and started to grind on me. Rubbing her womb against junior. I got up. We switched to k9. I went hard in the paint. I could feel her wall clamping down on junior as hard they could trying to make me nut. In between strokes I could see that she was creaming over the shaft. I pulled out a few times to slap her clit and give her some long and hard strokes.We switched positions a few more times until I pulled and spray painted her cheeks with 5 minutes left. We were all covered in sweat. I had to take quick shower before leaving fully satisfied and wanting more.
Face 7.5/10 Blonde hair really suits her.
Body 8.5/10 She has a little belly. So not a spinner. But she is on the taller side which is great for me.
Box 7/10. It isn’t the best I have had and it wasn’t the worst.There is still some sugar in those walls. But you will need to play around to find which position work best for you.
Attitude/Performance 12/10: Forgot it was service. At the end I felt like I had to give an extra 80 for the effort.
I will definitely repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Venus 1hr 320. BBFSCIP 120 and + 80 tip
From the moment I saw her the last time I was at the shop she gave off a welcome and playful vibe. I had to schedule a session with with her. And it was a blast.Venus is plain and simply a super freak. I had arrived earlier than my session was scheduled for. I had to stay in the liquor/waiting room. While I was waiting I went to use the bathroom and on my way out she was waiting in the hallway for me. She started kissing me on sight. I had to ask her to save some for the bedroom. So we moved there. As I started to undress, she immediately dropped to her knees and began slurping on junior. It was at this time that I knew that shit was about to go down. She undressed then passed me a towel and we went to the shower. In the shower, She cleaned junior and his neighbors thoroughly. As our time in the shower was winding down she made sure to taste how clean junior was.
Back in the room. I got on the bed. She got on top and we started DFKing. Junior was at attention poking her lower lips. She slid down and started to “ slob on my knob like corn on a cob”. She was not a deep throat artist but she is good at what she does. She emphasizes the tip which is just the way I like it. She did suck on the jewels but for me it’s more like I am being tickled than pleasure. After a few minutes, I wanted to move to the main dish. I asked her for no cover. She said extra. So I said 100 and she replied 120. To which I countered with finish inside and the deal was made. I gave her the extra and we were off to the races. Started with the cowgirl. She rode me more than average chick. Once she got tired. We switched to kneeling mish. I went in hard and she enjoyed every bit of it. She asked me to fill her up. So I went in for the kill shot with the standing mish with her legs wrapped around my neck for round 1. She took every drop of it. I pulled out. She noticed that I was still hard. She cleaned me off and said two times. I chuckled a bit. She stepped out for a bit to clear out the load. Came back and a gave me a small massage to kill time for round two. She told me turn over. She wanted it. She started sucking on junior. Instantly my dark knight rose. She got on top. Put junior inside and started to grind on me. Rubbing her womb against junior. I got up. We switched to k9. I went hard in the paint. I could feel her wall clamping down on junior as hard they could trying to make me nut. In between strokes I could see that she was creaming over the shaft. I pulled out a few times to slap her clit and give her some long and hard strokes.We switched positions a few more times until I pulled and spray painted her cheeks with 5 minutes left. We were all covered in sweat. I had to take quick shower before leaving fully satisfied and wanting more.
Face 7.5/10 Blonde hair really suits her.
Body 8.5/10 She has a little belly. So not a spinner. But she is on the taller side which is great for me.
Box 7/10. It isn’t the best I have had and it wasn’t the worst.There is still some sugar in those walls. But you will need to play around to find which position work best for you.
Attitude/Performance 12/10: Forgot it was service. At the end I felt like I had to give an extra 80 for the effort.
I will definitely repeat.
You paid $120 for bbfscip. Why the fuck would you give a $80 tip on top of that?

And we've asked you before to please put some paragraph breaks and line skips in there to make this easier to read on a phone.

So NYAF had no water so I headed to my #1 anyway DDY. They had a new girl Daisy who was ready to go. Daisy is very cute, not an incredible beauty model type but still cute and willing to please. Her BBBJ was one of the top. DFK was also great. She was open to Greek so I was into it. It was awesome but unfortunately I think put her out of service for Greek. Not saying I'm some animal (like Ghengis) but my slightly above average was too much. I think Greek might be off the table but in any case I recommend her. She is a super cute young nice girl who is willing to please. I would recommend but treat her nice!

billyS

Reign of Terror
So NYAF had no water so I headed to my #1 anyway DDY. They had a new girl Daisy who was ready to go. Daisy is very cute, not an incredible beauty model type but still cute and willing to please. Her BBBJ was one of the top. DFK was also great. She was open to Greek so I was into it. It was awesome but unfortunately I think put her out of service for Greek. Not saying I'm some animal (like Ghengis) but my slightly above average was too much. I think Greek might be off the table but in any case I recommend her. She is a super cute young nice girl who is willing to please. I would recommend but treat her nice!
Damage?
Tip?
Length of session?
Charge for anal?
Cover or raw?

JiaJia

Totally blown away by my session with JiaJia. Previous reviews were stellar and she exceeded my expectations.

Start with physical description. Photos on the website are her but maybe with a filter on the face. I think her face is better than the picture. Hair dyed a really light blond. Build is slim overall - not too skinny or lean, with good meat in the right places. Maybe 5'-3" so height and build not quite spinner. Smooth flawless skin. No tattoos. Natural B's with darker, upturned nipples. Nice butt that's just juicy enough for a good squeeze. Delicious pussy with long, meaty labia. She radiates sexy with her breathy moans. Checks all the boxes on my list.

Emily led me to JiaJia's room and she greeted me in heels and a long sheer black dress and no panties. Right to DFK and groping while we undressed each other. BBJ and some standing P2P before heading to the shower.

At the TS, she rubber her body all over me. Felt great to have her hard nipples skid over my skin. She did a moving suction technique down my back and legs. Nice PM/RIM with me on all 4's and simultaneous HJ. Heaven. On the flip, she worshipped my cock with more BBJ. Never gets old to hear "Baby, I love your cock". Got into 69 and I feasted. Long labia are a delicacy for and hers are the best I've seen so far. Let me do FIV and DATO but not FIA.

As I was getting charged up, JiaJia stopped the action and took us back to the room. Settled up the fee (320 and I gave the tip up front). When she got back, she planted me in front of the mirror for a BBJ show. As she ramped up, she threw me on the bed to continue. Right when I was getting to the edge, she stuck her toy in my butt and pressed on the prostate. It was an out of body experience and I immediately blew a huge load. Just laid there twitching as she sucked the cum out of me and teased the tip until I stopped her. Unreal.

At this point, we were at just about 45 minutes. Uncharted territory for me since I usually plan for my first pop in the TS to get a few minutes to recharge for round 2. She suggested another shower but was all too happy when I offered DATY first. Another feast for me but I had better access than in 69. JiaJia came after a few minutes, bucking her hips and squeezing my head between her thighs while she gasped for air. It felt genuine so I'll go with that. Time was short but she saw how charged up I was and threw on the condom and we humped like dogs for about 5 or 10 minutes. With time running out, she asked me to extend but I had to decline. This is why I only bring enough cash for a single session - otherwise I'd stay all day. Even then, she tried to finish me off with an oily HJ as we ran over a few minutes. A second pop wasn't in the cards which was no surprise without any recharge time.

Even the hot towel cleanup was intimate and sensual. Dressed me to finish off the GFE session.

I told her she's my new favorite. And she told me that she already knew.

Daisy $320 + $40 tip 1 hour

I met Daisy at NYAF this spring (reviewed in March) but she disappeared all of a sudden. I was stoked to see her pop up at DDY this week. Made my appt for Friday evening since I figured it would be a quiet night at the spa, with summer vacation and all.

Arrive on time, and Emily greets me and is all handsy, grabbing my ass and junk. Nice welcome! She asks “Two girls” and I joke that she can join us. Just then, Wally walks by and grabs my balls as she walks by. And as I get to Daisy’s room, JiaJia appears and grabs my balls too. Obviously coming during a quiet time has benefits. Everyone is bored, and as a result horny!

Daisy looks great. She’s your Chinese girl-next-door - young (mid20s), pretty & cute, and has a nice petite body which is also curvy. Natural Bs and a little round ass. Has nice makeup and nails done and is wearing a sheer teddy. She playfully says “What surprise do you have for me?” as she massages my crotch and we quickly get into DFK and welcome BBBJ. Stand up shower, and then back to the room.

More BBBJ (excellent technique as noted in earlier review) then 69 (which she is very eager for). Cover up and some great RCG, given me a great view of her nice little asshole. I ask if she does anal and it’s a negative (though she does like some light finger play, but no FÍA). Previous reviewer, looks like you did break her - damn you! Lol.

We switch to prone bone and it seems like this might be a favorite of hers. I fuck her hard, pinning her down, fingers in mouth, and she is really getting off. She tells me she’s coming (which I generally take with a grain of salt) but then I see her hand shaking… so looks legit! She actually needs a shbreak after, and so do I.

After she’s caught her breath, some excellent BLS while she strokes my cock. I’m just on the verge but I’m 1-shot and we’re only at the 35 min mark. So back to covering up and some CG and mish which gives me a chance to play and suck on those nice tits.

I can never come with a condom (my cross to bear) so as we near the hour I straddle her and ask her to jerk me off into her mouth. She dutifully complies and as she is doing it she starts moaning with excitement. That is not. I explode into her open mouth, over her chin, neck, and chest. She laughs at the vast amount of cum and asks “Have you been saving that for weeks?”. She can’t believe it when I tell her only 2 days. Lol.

Quick shower for the both of us and then off I go.

Daisy is fun, sweet, but also likes sex and is good at it. Turns out she lives on the west coast where she has a legit non-spa job, and she comes into NYC every so often to make some extra bucks. As a result, you’re getting a “regular” girl rather than a battle hardened veteran, but who still knows her way around dick.

Shes leaving today (Saturday) but will certainly come back again. Will definitely plan to see her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.