Downsized Nine-to-Fivers Turn to Kinky Sex Work

Interesting article! But i do find that when I do attend these affairs most of the mistress are doing this part-time and most of them disapper after a month or two of work, but now with the economy in the tank we will find more part-timers and a different selection of mistress to chose from, who might stay arround longer.

I am not much into this but I went to see this sexy Asian girl who advertises as a Pro-Dom. I got hard as soon as she appeared with her bare sexy legs.

She kind of understood I was not a true worshiper, which was not hard, considering that the master-slave dialogue/role-play makes me laugh. It is so lame and either true Doms know how to impose themselves by certain traits of behavior or skills she didn't have or their clients are just too dedicated and will play their part no matter what. It does in fact, takes too to tango so I will not blame it all on that poor girl. However, it certainly is a power game and just learning the routine will not make these girls true pros.

As I said, I don't know much in this field, although, as with everything, I am an incurable curious person. My impression is that as with the massages, the array of the girls who suddenly "heard the call", not being true pros, will end up offering more erotic incentives to increase their clientele doing things that normal providers in this activity would never do.

I've seen Tracy Quan speak on panels and read some of her stuff (but not either of her two books themselves). As I've stated befrore on this forum, I have serious doubts as to the veracity of her story*. I think she's a jounalist/writer who interviewed working girls and compiled some stories from what she learned.

* I keep forgetting who it was, but she was dating a reasonably well known ?writer? ?editor? (?NY Times?) when the first one got published.

On a post from Ms Quan today responding to the claim that she is a fraud, and when someone asked about that statement, was followed up by

"No one who was a player in the business (as I was) when she claimed to be a "working girl" ever has any remembrance of coming in contact with her. This is a subject we've discussed for years on my site, and no agency owner, booker,etc has ever been able to corroborate her story (except that they knew the stories, they just came from different girls... See More). Also look up who her BF was at the tie she first came out and who he worked for.

I've gone to several of her speaking engagements with industry people and we all had the same thoughts about what she had to say every time."

Ms. Quan's response was:
"Hi ****, thanks for coming to my event(s). I've never claimed to be associated with anyone who was a "player" in the business. Very low key, so your pals would not have known me. And the agency I worked for (briefly) was very smalltime and kinda tacky! (The owners were sweethearts, but it was not a class act.) The industry is diverse, and it's normal for people to think their own small corner of that world is the only one. My fiction work is inspired by the stories of many, but my personal history is my own.

Sounds like you and I have lived in different parts of the industry, that's all. "

What do Y'all think about that? Especially "My fiction work is inspired by the stories of many" ...... sounds like a different story than she's told before, doesn't it?

Plus the ever changing story:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/opinion/12quan.html?_r=1&ref=opinion