Doubles - Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 & Amanda BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836

Since Sophia came back I don't know if we should start a new thread or resurrect the old one. If this is in the wrong spot please move it

Decided that to celebrate the return of Ms Belle I would do a double with BBW Amanda and her, two of my favorite all time which any of you who read my posts probably knows.

This is 600/h which is not the kinda money I can throw around lightly and if it weren't for the fact I've seen both participants a bunch of times I would have really thought twice about setting it up.

But this is Sophia and Amanda. You KNOW you gonna get 10/10 service. There's a reason some of us see these two ladies so much.

They both greeted me in some of their sexiest outfits. We caught up a little bit, I took a fast shower (they had both just used it) and much like the first time they gave me more than an hour of every possible configuration you can think of. If you can imagine a MFF threesome arranged in a position, as long as it doesn't require literal acrobatics, we did it.

I hate to repeat my previous review so I'll just leave some bullet points.

1. These two girls are very into one another and their exploration of each other's bodies is hot beyond words.
2. Sophia's BBJ is even better when Amanda is behind her giving her butthole a cat bath
3. Amanda's BBJ is even better with Sophia positioned over you grinding her tasty coochie into your face
4. I shot a load near Amanda's face that went all the way past her feet (hey, I very rarely brag)
5. In between pops we talked for some minutes, not rushed at all, they both know that I need a long time in between pops and took their time. To me the ultimate sign the providers care about giving you the best service.

Bottom line if you enjoy these two independently you will adore them together.
If you haven't seen them, well they both advertise here wtf you waiting for.

Thanks for reading.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@thezoos this old thread had been deleted on Sophia's request when she retired but it was easy enough to bring back. So I moved your review here.

I thought SB was coming back until January?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
@thezoos this old thread had been deleted on Sophia's request when she retired but it was easy enough to bring back. So I moved your review here.

I thought SB was coming back until January?
I was up last week. Retirement was anything except what it should have been. I appreciate you taking all the steps to remove things as I asked. And even more appreciate you bringing things back. Sorry to be such a hassle. Thank you for all you do.