Don't get fooled... by some members' agendas.

See, the problem with you is that you don't answer the questions addressed to you. I hate having to repeat myself, but here goes.
It's not enough for you to merely say something like "be careful, she's a user and carries needles." That would have been a warning.
No, you have to reveal Texas' real name, her surgical scars, where she lives. And then you call her a "psychotic bitch" and a "self professed whore with morals." Plus, you post this humongous photo of her that should never have been posted to begin with. (Of course, you claim innocence, because you didn't know that since you did not see a prohibition posted. I've now posted about that, so no one can claim that anymore.)
And that doesn't sound like you have an agenda? How are those details helpful to her evaluation as a provider?

Let's see what the members think.

Here's your first post with the offending parts redacted:
Dont get fooled...
...as i did im sorry to say.
in hempstead. around terrace, jackson, hilton area. there are a few WSW's.

1 of them is REDACTED (or Texas as shes known on the street to the dealers and her SW sisters...)
she will make like you guys are boyfriend/girlfriend and you may give her lots of $$. even bail her out one day. then she will SNAP. Schizophrenia. 1 minute she is saying love you and giving you a kiss and then the next minute she is yelling at you to get away from her calling you a stalker in the middle of the street.
this is, in short, what happened to me. man do i feel stupid. i didnt even see it coming. i stupidly thought this girl needed some help and she fooled me into believing it.
she is a crack and heroin addict. injects into her hands so they are red and swollen. she has 3 arrest warrants. my suggestion, stay away. dont pick her up. she has a weird walk. almost as if her knees go out to the side while walking. dyed blonde hair usually up and pulled back, sunglasses and wears makeup. a pretty girl. she is 28.

Another is Ingrid. skinny dirty blonde 30's. she will rob you and is just too vocal when your driving around the area. the usual "HEY!!" and everybody turns around and sees her walking up to your car. if you do stop, she'll ask you if you want a date. if you say no, she'll ask to "borrow" money. and it does not end. constantly asking to borrow money.
she may also be a carrier of HIV/AIDS. does not shower, is constantly smoking crack and just runs in front of your car yelling "hey!!!".

but the one to watch out for is REDACTED (Texas).

also be on the lookout to be robbed by "Stacey" or "Shawna". BSW. shes another heroin injector. friends with REDACTED.

Here's your second post with the offending parts redacted:
her name is REDACTED. street name is Texas. hair was blonde, now purple & brown. she is 28. 5'0". heroin needle user. big long scar REDACTED. pierced tongue, tattoos. nice girl, but also a psychotic bitch who will take you for what you've got. works on jackson and terrace trying to make money for her fix and so she can stay at REDACTED. careful if your picking her up. keeps her needles/fix with her. usually in her uggs. not a very good BJ, but a BJ none the less. BBBJ/CIM and spit. self professed whore with morals... many court dates coming up for her. be careful.

Last edited:
Another question, is how come you claim Ingrid "may also be a carrier of HIV/AIDS" in your second post, but in your third post you make the distinction she "does not shoot up. she only smokes a lot?" Very benevolent of you to do that. On the other hand, you did not hesitate to add the point about her lack of bathing both times.

Yes. Let's see. I included names and details as proof, for those that know, who I am speaking of. So nobody would think I was bullshitting.
It's all there. What else do you need to know? That their socks smell? Yes as a matter of fact, Ingrids do smell. I was replying to posts Btw....
I'm starting to think you just get off and rub one out to reading someone else's sexual stories on here.
Anyway, what do the members think? Post a pole Columbo....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Let's see. I included names and details as proof, for those that know, who I am speaking of. So nobody would think I was bullshitting.
It's all there. What else do you need to know? That their socks smell? Yes as a matter of fact, Ingrids do smell. I was replying to posts Btw....
I'm starting to think you just get off and rub one out to reading someone else's sexual stories on here.
I edited your post to remove the prior posts. No sense in seeing them twice. I already gave you too much credence by posting them in such large type.
Your grammatical error would have been hysterical had you used the correct screen name for me. Let's see just how clueless you are if you can figure that out.

And once again, you fail to answer my questions. Describing the girls by their looks would have been proof enough of who were talking about. If you had their social security numbers, would you have provided that, too? There was absolutely no need to post a personal pic, her real name, her medical history, and her residence. It's wrong. It's prohibited. These are not my rules. They are the board rules. There is no defending that.
If you don't like the rules, go play somewhere else.

On the contrary. I get off reading about dirty socks. That's why I was pissed at you. For leaving out that detail. Thanks for including it now.

Ok. Well very good. I guess you caught me. You win. And I'm not a member in your eyes as well. I don't really care. Too bad for you I guess. You exhaust me. But this really burns me up that I can't steer people away from her because that's my secret agenda. Dumbass dickface fat bastard moderator caught me. Sorry, my temper got the best of me there...
Anyhow, whatever agenda I may or may not have is your opinion and perhaps the opinion of others. Again. I don't care. Read my post or don't and take what you want from it or not. I don't care. So I guess I'm a lurker. Such a terrible thing.
Traderdave-
putz-noun - a stupid or worthless person.
verb-engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.
I guess the definitions fit. According to my posts...
Sorry I posted some info I thought was useful on here. You don't want people too see it? Don't post it.
Enjoy your AIDS... I was just trying to help out.
I posted the original derivations of Putz and schmuck which come from German and Yiddish.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Banacek, after reading this whole thread and reading the original redacted post I'd like to offer my opinion.
I think Putz1 has an ax to grind with Texas. Bases on his post it seems he had a relationship with her that crossed the line. He thought she had feelings for him and was crushed when it wasn't reciprocated.
So he came here to trash her.
JMHO

LMAO. You guys are a pisser. I'd love to keep this up since we're getting such high ratings but I'd rather close it up. I still am a little confused as to what your exact question is banacek. Post a specific question and I'll respond.
To all I apologize for breaking the site rules. I understand I may have posted too much info, but didn't think it was too much info at the time. Texas and I are friends. I honestly posted the info so It wouldn't seem like bullshit and it ended up differently. Not my intention at all.
I loved Rock em sock em robots. And I was going to call you Simon instead of Columbo. It's a lot of fun watching this conversation, but I as well as everybody else here have other more important things to do. but it is entertaining....

I'm too old for fight club.
We will be using these instead:

I know the old guys know what these are. Let's see if the youngsters do.
Rock 'em sock 'em. I remember one of robots heads broke and wouldn't go down. Maybe some of the girls that get reviewed are broken rock 'em sock 'em robots!