Don't get fooled... by some members' agendas.

her name is REDACTED. street name is Texas...
How come in the 6 months you've been a member of UG - and I use that term "member" very loosely here - you've only chosen to post twice? And both times about Kristen/Texas. The other post, for anyone curious, was moved to a private section, since it contained a non-published picture supposedly of this girl; so, it is not available for viewing to the general membership.
And unless I get a very good explanation to my question, this post will soon join that one. Very soon.

Last edited:
How come in the 6 months you've been a member of UG - and I use that term "member" very loosely here - you've only chosen to post twice? And both times about Kristen/Texas. The other post, for anyone curious, was moved to a private section, since it contained a non-published picture supposedly of this girl; so, it is not available for viewing to the general membership.
And unless I get a very good explanation to my question, this post will soon join that one. Very soon.
Soon never came. I warned you. Don't come on here and be a Putz by thinking you can post your shit without backing it up and we will allow it. Your second post has now been moved to the private section.

Soon never came. I warned you. Don't come on here and be a Putz by thinking you can post your shit without backing it up and we will allow it. Your second post has now been moved to the private section.
when i joined, i did not realize that after joining, i "had" to post. i did not read the fine print. i guess i should have. also i did not realize i must view these pages everyday. just so you are aware, i view these pages from time to time and do not post. i get any info i need and move on. my posts are from experience. why are you being "rude" to me? what have i done wrong? what info do you need from me to prove my posts are true? what is wrong with my posts? do you think i am LE? because i am not. i am someone who is in the jackson/terrace area very frequently and knows what i am talking about. so, other than the fact that a "newb" finally posted and you dont like it, tell me what i said in my post that was wrong with my post? and why the "private"section? also, i need to find out where to select "be notified if someone responds to my posts" so someone like you doesnt yell at me for not viewing the pages in a week. jesus!! take some "insert banned drug word here" and mellow the fuck out.....

I've seen her out a few times in the same area. Quite aggressive if she spots you looking. She will literally run up to your car even if there is a cop across the street. Definitely a few pokes away from an OD so be cautious, I declined service as any dope fiend in hempstead is usually too high of a risk for me these days.
I believe you are speaking about Ingrid. she is the one who will run up to your car even if a police car is behind you. she is very aggressive and does not shoot up. she only smokes a lot. also does not bathe regularly.

....also, the "non-published" picture is correct. you would not have found that one on the web because it is a picture i took myself with my cell phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
....also, the "non-published" picture is correct. you would not have found that one on the web because it is a picture i took myself with my cell phone.
That is definitely not allowed and is why it was moved to the archive. Only publicly published pictures from ads are permitted on UG.

well, mr banacek.... looks like you owe me an apology. for talking trash to me without having anything to back it up except for the fact that i uploaded a non public posted photo. your position as "moderator" should be investigated for throwing your weight around for no reason at all. just like a typical security guard. dont abuse your privilege or you will look like a fool..... dont worry, i wont file a complaint.... oh and look... my messages count is going up. maybe i wont be "picked on" now.

when i joined, i did not realize that after joining, i "had" to post. i did not read the fine print. i guess i should have. also i did not realize i must view these pages everyday. just so you are aware, i view these pages from time to time and do not post. i get any info i need and move on. my posts are from experience. why are you being "rude" to me? what have i done wrong? what info do you need from me to prove my posts are true? what is wrong with my posts? do you think i am LE? because i am not. i am someone who is in the jackson/terrace area very frequently and knows what i am talking about. so, other than the fact that a "newb" finally posted and you dont like it, tell me what i said in my post that was wrong with my post? and why the "private"section? also, i need to find out where to select "be notified if someone responds to my posts" so someone like you doesnt yell at me for not viewing the pages in a week. jesus!! take some "insert banned drug word here" and mellow the fuck out.....
Where the hell did I say to you that after joining you had to post. I asked you to reply to my question to back up a prior post. Other than that, you can post as much or as little as you like. Which is my point. Don't you think it appears very suspect when your only two posts are about the same girl? Doesn't it make it look like you have an ax to grind about the subject? No, I don't think you are LE. Furthest thought from my mind. As far as my not liking that a newb posted, I encourage newbs to post. I just find it odd when they only post twice in 6 months about the same girl. Plus, those two posts about Texas and the one about Ingrid only discuss their drug and/or hygiene issues. And while those topics do come up from time to time on here, those reports are normally coupled with a review of the sex session the guy had with the girl. After all, as many have said, this a fuck board. So why are you merely reporting on their drug issues. How do you know this? Are you the Hempstead drug counselor? What I found most ironic and moronic was after all your posts about drug issues, your solution to my anger over your stupidity was for me to take drugs.

You spoke too soon before demanding an apology, because I have explained myself. Your message count is going up only by replying to me with bullshit. How about some reviews or some other meaningful content. And don't be so smug about my picking on you. I was not the one who moved that original post with the picture and I am not alone in thinking that you have an agenda against these girls. Bottom line, you still have not explained yourself for the content of your posts.

Where the hell did I say to you that after joining you had to post. I asked you to reply to my question to back up a prior post. Other than that, you can post as much or as little as you like. Which is my point. Don't you think it appears very suspect when your only two posts are about the same girl? Doesn't it make it look like you have an ax to grind about the subject? No, I don't think you are LE. Furthest thought from my mind. As far as my not liking that a newb posted, I encourage newbs to post. I just find it odd when they only post twice in 6 months about the same girl. Plus, those two posts about Texas and the one about Ingrid only discuss their drug and/or hygiene issues. And while those topics do come up from time to time on here, those reports are normally coupled with a review of the sex session the guy had with the girl. After all, as many have said, this a fuck board. So why are you merely reporting on their drug issues. How do you know this? Are you the Hempstead drug counselor? What I found most ironic and moronic was after all your posts about drug issues, your solution to my anger over your stupidity was for me to take drugs.
you sound very angry. the comment about you taking a chill drug was a joke. relax. i only post and speak about things i know about. that is why only 2 posts or whatever the count is... i have no axe to grind. you made it sound like as a newb, i should not post my opinions. i have experiences with the people i have spoken of. i am not a drug counselor. i know them personally. i am merely putting my 2 cents in to alert the other readers. you expect so much and just refuse to admit when you are wrong. no sex session=no sex review. makes sense doesnt it. as a moderator, you should be in control of your anger. you obviously should not be in the position you are.
You spoke too soon before demanding an apology, because I have explained myself. Your message count is going up only by replying to me with bullshit. How about some reviews or some other meaningful content. And don't be so smug about my picking on you. I was not the one who moved that original post with the picture and I am not alone in thinking that you have an agenda against these girls. Bottom line, you still have not explained yourself for the content of your posts.
ok, ok... lets get this cleared up. exactly what would you and the others who feel i need to explain myself like me to explain? i am a bit confused about what it is you want me to explain.

If all you know about is drug issues with these girls, then why are you even here? Did you see them as providers? If you did, why didn't you review them that way? If you didn't, how do you know them? Opinions about the sex services are fine. But constant drug reports are a bit too much. And if you know them personally, you are certainly doing them no favors by parading their drug problems and private pictures in front of everyone here.
I never said that as a newb you should not post your opinion. Here is my exact statement: "How come in the 6 months you've been a member of UG - and I use that term "member" very loosely here - you've only chosen to post twice? And both times about Kristen/Texas." If you had any comprehension, you could clearly see that is me asking why you don't post more. Where in there is any hint of an implication that you should not post your opinion?
Seems like every time you reply to me, you are living up to your name. Why don't you turn around and start posting useful information.

Last edited:
ok, ok... lets get this cleared up. exactly what would you and the others who feel i need to explain myself like me to explain? i am a bit confused about what it is you want me to explain.
Simple. If, as you implied - "no sex session=no sex review" - you never had sex with these girls, how do you know them and their drug use? And why did you feel compelled to tell us about their drug use but you have no compulsion to report of your sexual forays at all?

I have to amend this a little. In the deleted post about 'Texas,' you did have two short sentences about her BJ skills. So, I stand corrected and acknowledge this slight contribution to the purpose of the board. Seems like you even forgot you mentioned this or you would have contradicted me. But it was far from being a review.

Last edited:
Mr Banacek:
1-"How come in the 6 months you've been a member of UG - and I use that term "member" very loosely here - you've only chosen to post twice?" -- i chose to post 2 times because i wanted to post about things i know about and have had experience with. i dont understand why you feel the need to mock someone by saying "and I use that term "member" very loosely here"? have i done anything to you before that makes you say these things?
2-"And both times about Kristen/Texas". -- because i know her and about her. i even had a personal pic to post of her and that should have been proof enough that i might know her or it should have confirmed to those who were reading the post that this was the same girl that the post is about.
3-"The other post, for anyone curious, was moved to a private section, since it contained a non-published picture supposedly of this girl; so, it is not available for viewing to the general membership". -- well. thats not really a question but i apologize that i did not read or missed the section in the rules that said do not post personal pictures.
4-"unless I get a very good explanation to my question, this post will soon join that one. Very soon." -- sorry, but i do not visit this site every moment of every day like yourself
5-"Soon never came. I warned you. Don't come on here and be a Putz by thinking you can post your shit without backing it up and we will allow it. Your second post has now been moved to the private section." -- is this a form of name calling? are you mocking me? what needs to be backed up?

Simple. If, as you implied - "no sex session=no sex review" - you never had sex with these girls, how do you know them and their drug use? And why did you feel compelled to tell us about their drug use but you have no compulsion to report of your sexual forays at all?
the answer is simple. i am looking out for the fellow users on this site. be careful, because this is what they are doing. how do i know them? because i frequently work in the area. i know them personally. have given them money, rides, let them use my phone. which girl would you like to know about? ask and i will tell. but i believe that i am posting useful information. i said i had no sex session=no sex review yet you continue to ask for a sex review. what does my name putzy1 have anything to do your lame jokes? im living up to my name? you should be removed from moderation because you are ridiculous. anyway. this whole conversation is ridiculous. we are arguing over nonsense.

I have to amend this a little. In the deleted post about 'Texas,' you did have two short sentences about her BJ skills. So, I stand corrected and acknowledge this slight contribution to the purpose of the board. Seems like you even forgot you mentioned this or you would have contradicted me. But it was far from being a review.
thank you. so you finally admit you are wrong. i was waiting for that comment to come up. you have deleted my original post and i dont even remember what i posted. so for you to come out with guns blasting away from the get go was wrong. it is noted by all now.

Members contribute to the board by posting. If you don't post, you are not a member in my eyes. And I'm sure in the eyes of the members who do post. Those who take without making any contributions are termed "lurkers." And three posts about drug use are not contributions. If you are truly looking out for the fellow users, you would comment on your sexual exploits, not just reported drug use, in order to give them a heads-up for what to expect of the girls they are discussing.
You are a contradiction in your actions. You warn us off this girls because they are carrying drugs, needles, etc. and want our money for drugs. But you then admit you let them in your car, give them rides, give them money, and let them use your phone. Huh? Where is the sense in that?
And let's analyze these warnings. It's not enough for you to merely say something like "be careful, she's a user and carries needles." No, you have to reveal Texas' real name, her surgical scars, where she lives. And then you call her a "psychotic bitch" and a "self professed whore with morals." And that doesn't sound like you have an agenda. How are those details helpful to her evaluation as a provider?
In looking back at that original post of yours about Texas, I see that you not only spoke of her, but you also spoke of two other girls. The entire post was about how dangerous these Hempstead WSWs are. The post discussed nothing about their sexual services. Rather, your opening rant was about how she wronged you personally by acting like a girlfriend and then turning on you. Sounds like you have an agenda there to me.

Members contribute to the board by posting. If you don't post, you are not a member in my eyes. And I'm sure in the eyes of the members who do post. Those who take without making any contributions are termed "lurkers." And three posts about drug use are not contributions. If you are truly looking out for the fellow users, you would comment on your sexual exploits, not just reported drug use, in order to give them a heads-up for what to expect of the girls they are discussing.
You are a contradiction in your actions. You warn us off this girls because they are carrying drugs, needles, etc. and want our money for drugs. But you then admit you let them in your car, give them rides, give them money, and let them use your phone. Huh? Where is the sense in that?
And let's analyze these warnings. It's not enough for you to merely say something like "be careful, she's a user and carries needles." No, you have to reveal Texas' real name, her surgical scars, where she lives. And then you call her a "psychotic bitch" and a "self professed whore with morals." And that doesn't sound like you have an agenda. How are those details helpful to her evaluation as a provider?
In looking back at that original post of yours about Texas, I see that you not only spoke of her, but you also spoke of two other girls. The entire post was about how dangerous these Hempstead WSWs are. The post discussed nothing about their sexual services. Rather, your opening rant was about how she wronged you personally by acting like a girlfriend and then turning on you. Sounds like you have an agenda there to me.
Ok. Well very good. I guess you caught me. You win. And I'm not a member in your eyes as well. I don't really care. Too bad for you I guess. You exhaust me. But this really burns me up that I can't steer people away from her because that's my secret agenda. Dumbass dickface fat bastard moderator caught me. Sorry, my temper got the best of me there...
Anyhow, whatever agenda I may or may not have is your opinion and perhaps the opinion of others. Again. I don't care. Read my post or don't and take what you want from it or not. I don't care. So I guess I'm a lurker. Such a terrible thing.
Traderdave-
putz-noun - a stupid or worthless person.
verb-engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.
I guess the definitions fit. According to my posts...
Sorry I posted some info I thought was useful on here. You don't want people too see it? Don't post it.
Enjoy your AIDS... I was just trying to help out.