Donald Trump is a traitor to the USA

From his tweet "More votes equals a loss...revolution!"
He was calling for a revolution because at the time he said this Romney was winning the popular vote and had been declared the loser in the Electoral College.
This sounds to me like treason. We still have a Constitution here and like it or not the Electoral College (and I don't like it) is the final decision maker in the Presidential race.
Anyone calling for revolution is treasonous.
Let alone this disgusting excuse for a human (?) being.

Revolution is revolting.

He was calling for a revolution because at the time he said this Romney was winning the popular vote and had been declared the loser in the Electoral College.
This sounds to me like treason. We still have a Constitution here and like it or not the Electoral College (and I don't like it) is the final decision maker in the Presidential race.
Anyone calling for revolution is treasonous.
Damn straight! Revolution is revolting. Let's go back to British rule.
Vote for a tea tax, not a tea party.

And screw the Jefferson Airplane, too. Hippie radicals:
"Look what's happening out in the streets
got a revolution, got to revolution
Hey I'm dancing down the streets
Ain't it amazing all the people I meet
One generation got old
One generation got soul
This generation got no destination to hold
pick up the cry
Hey now it's time for you and me
Come on now we're marching to the sea
Who will take it from you
We will and who are we
we are volunteers of america."

And while you're at it,
get rid of those fat guys ringing bells at Christmas time.

It's no more treason than liberals who are against the Second Amendment. It's stupid, not treason. And I recall a lot of dems being ready to commit treason (if thats what you want to call it) when Al Gore lost but won the popular vote back in 2000.

It's no more treason than liberals who are against the Second Amendment. It's stupid, not treason. And I recall a lot of dems being ready to commit treason (if thats what you want to call it) when Al Gore lost but won the popular vote back in 2000.
Liberals are against the second amendment yes, but have they called for revolution yet??
I think not.
And what treason did the Dems commit in 2000, they wanted to continue a LEGAL fight, nothing more, nobody in 2000 mentioned revolution.
Facts come first, check yours before posting.

I totally disagree about the 2nd amendment. I think most liberals are against assault weapons being so readily available, and the loose regulations on gun purchases, but not the ability for an American to own a gun. It's all about moderation.

He offered Obama all that money to release more of his information. Yet he is not donating a dime to help any of the Sandy victims. Yet he calls himself a New Yorker! He is a disgrace!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Disagreeing with the law and wanting to change it is not treasonous. It's built into our system to have a way to do such acts.

Calling for revolution is much closer to treason.

Personally, I think the republican congress saying their primary goal was to get the president out of office was also treasonous.

Dictionary definition of treason:
"A crime that undermines the offender's government."

I would certainly think that calling for revolution is undermining the government and is certainly a crime.
Since his hair is also a crime against nature, that should make him a two time loser.
Donald should be saying "Hi Bubba" anytime soon. :):).

Trump has hurt himself with his ridiculous comments over the past few months. Fact is, even more people now realize that the guy is a complete asshole who's just looking for publicity. No one can now take him seriously (as if anyone ever did).

They say any publicity is good publicity. Wrong - Trump just proved it. He has succeeded in removing himself from consideration for anything, including paying attention to what comes out of his mouth.

His hair is good for a laugh, though.

The Donald should offer a couple of rooms at his fancy digs for providers to offer Sandy Specials, with all proceeds including tips going to help victims of the hurricane.
I’m sure that there are some caring providers on this very board who would eagerly organize and donate several hours of companionship for this worthy cause.

This sounds to me like treason. We still have a Constitution here...
We have more than a Constitution. We also have case law which is how Roe v Wade became the law of the land.

Given Brandenburg v. Ohio, I would argue that in order for such to be treason, esp NOT in times of war, the speech would have to be inciting immediate action -- anyone seeing the government about to be overthrown? riots in the streets? Anyone willing to make the case that some unlawful action occurred because of what Trump said and that action was treasonous?

No... this is merely free speech. Call it hateful, stupid, unhelpful, moronic, petty...whatever. But with current law... it is not treasonous.

If someone knows of other case law to indicate otherwise, just bring it forward.

The Donald should offer a couple of rooms at his fancy digs for providers to offer Sandy Specials, with all proceeds including tips going to help victims of the hurricane.
I’m sure that there are some caring providers on this very board who would eagerly organize and donate several hours of companionship for this worthy cause.
There is something seriously wrong with the direction of your moral compass. No service of any kind can be compensation for a lost home or loved one and the victims. You truly have no sense of right and wrong and your posts are disturbing. It's deplorable to equate something so trival with such a massive tragedy, shame on you !!!