Dominican Republic

Allen

Webmaster?
"The South is Shit!!!"

Interesting....I guess that's like saying the south coast of the U.S. is shit? Blanket statements like that are usually not very smart. Anyway, not that I'm interested in arguing this with you, but let me point out something: You've been here 17 times? That's great. For most of the gringos that live here like I do, we love all the guys that come here and go straight to the north, PP, Sosua, LT or wherever. The reason is, it keeps the south coast "cleaner" for those of us who know where to go. I've had plenty of fun up north in the past, and I know there is still plenty to do up there, but saying the south is shit tells me you know next to nothing about the D.R.

Lets see,

John stayed in Boca Chica, a guy broke in his room, robbed him and shot at him. This happens alot in Boca chica. Never heard of a tourist getting robbed in Sosua at gunpoint.

Allen

Webmaster?
Jimy,

That was kind of my point about knowing where to go....BC is rightly regarded by most as the asshole of the island...If that's been your experience on the south coast, next time your here rent a car and drive the coast, you'll be amazed.

Originally posted by Allen
Jimy,

That was kind of my point about knowing where to go....BC is rightly regarded by most as the asshole of the island...If that's been your experience on the south coast, next time your here rent a car and drive the coast, you'll be amazed.
I plan on doing the coast thing in the summer, hitting Punta Cana and La Romana.

The D.R. hard to beat

Ah yes, the Jaragua in Santo Domingo....brings back some great memories. Was there many, many years ago, while working with the Dominican National Police. Got laid for 3 dollars! Most of the girls would rather fuck than give head.....some were very good looking.....ALL were very young....under 25. Those were the good old days!

Straight ahead,
Capy