Dominican Republic: October 2003

Looking for a crew to wreak the place.

So far there are 2 of us going!

Air is listed at $350RT. You can fly into Puerto Plata or Santiago via American Airlines.
Hotel is $45 per night.

Taxis fit 10 so 5 mongers is the perfect amount of people.

Last edited:
DR trip

hi JMDR my name is CHOCO41 i know prabably many of you have not heard of me but i have read many threads and have enjoyed the info i would like to take part in the dominican republic Venture if i may in October if you are willng to let me know via ****** through this Site i still am new in using and also unsure of contact with anyone (how too) that is

Re: DR trip

Originally posted by CHOCO41
hi JMDR my name is CHOCO41 i know prabably many of you have not heard of me but i have read many threads and have enjoyed the info i would like to take part in the dominican republic Venture if i may in October if you are willng to let me know via ****** through this Site i still am new in using and also unsure of contact with anyone (how too) that is
I will be flying to Santiago Dominican Republic (STI) from JFK on Oct 16th. First flight which is 6am. Return anytime after that. I will be taking a taxi to Sosua which is 1 hour 30 minutes. I will be staying at The Sosua Palace which is $45 per night. You need to buy a ticket now.

Last edited:
Re: Any info on Black Beard Adult Resort?

Originally posted by inthemix17
Came across the website for BlackBeard in the DR. Has anyone been there?
Its sort of out of the way but a nice guest friendly place. I have stopped by a few times in the past.

I land again on Sept. 11th for a few nights!

Who will be around Sosua when I am back in town? I will return to paradise on Oct.10th for a few more nights and then back again on Nov. 21st!!!

Mister_NYC :D

Earthquake hits DR!

I had no clue until I logged on...

I'm in NYC now and just got off the phone with MAV. MAV and company were in High Caribe when the earthquake hit at 12:45 am this morning. It lasted about 20 seconds and must have felt longer. The floor moved back and forth and the little pool inside High Caribe must have cracked open because there was water every where. Everyone rushed out of there.

Certain structures are ruined and some just have cosmetic damage. It was scary.

Earthquake hit at 12:45am this morning
The first after shock was at 1:30am
The next after shock was at 8:30am

Steeper and company were in El Boehem when all this went down. It was a mad house and dash to the exits! Some scary shit I imagine.

Bar inventories are no more. Another thread to come on this one.

Mister_NYC :D

P.s. Everyone is OK. The house is OK.

I would be great if Utopia Guide set up a charter trip to the Dominican Republic. We'd all have a great time. There's got to be a way to make it worth their while.