Dolphin Day Spa

Dolphin Day Spa is about 100 yards north of the Starbucks on the side road off of Old Country Rd, just west of Wantagh Pky. I used to go there frequently, I used to see an attendant named Judy. She was around 40 Korean woman, reasonalby nice looking, but not a model. She gave a great massage and serviced me with nice HE service including UTR roaming. The problem was for some reason I got into the habit of tipping to well there, and after I found this forum and visited many places I revised my tipping scale. So I didn't go back to Dolphin for a long time.

I went there again on Wednesday, and things were as I remembered except Laura and most the old girls were gone. The new girls were neither young nor attractive. But they have the best Table Shower set up there, and that was what I was craving so I went for it. It's an extra $20 for the TS but it's really a nice experience there. It's in a big warm tiled room with several TSs set up and there are also steam and sauna rooms available there.

All in all it was a nice experience, the TS was as good as I remembered, the massage was great, and the service was very nice too. The girl (50yo girl :>) name was linda. But when I was all done, and I handed her a $40 tip, she looked at me and asked for more. They must have had a book on me or something. Somehow they remembered I was an over tipper, and so they wanted to continue the habit. So sorry, thanks to this forum and several more years of experience I know what the market bears.

I may be back if I want a really good table shower again, but other than that I have other places where I will spend my money.

It isnt you. Last week one of my experiences the girl asked for more. I told her she will get more when I get a good massage first (this being in a FS AMP {really misnamed since there really isnt a M there in that AMP}). This was more conversation on the matter than she wanted and barely could understand it anyway. But she did not pursue the issue.

If is a Spa, people are probably overtipping (or they think we are undertipping), especially if there was a table shower. At 50 years old, she should be happy anyone would show up there at any tip amount. For $60, I was getting FS from a 35 year old for $60. The very least I could get for $60 is a BBJ (one Maple, 135 Barclays etc.).

What the market will bear. Next time a fifty year old asks for more, just laugh. She will get the message. Tell her you will not be back, that there are better women out there. You should see a change in attitude because she knows it is true.

Last edited:
Isn't it possible that the 40-50 y.o. set doesn't realize how many AMPS there are in the area? And not being an american male-you might not know what the market will bear.
Someone should create UtopiaGuide badges of shame.
1. Unkempt establishments-non-washing of sheets.
2.Rushing the clock-and still expecting an oversized tip
3.expecting more than 20 for an HJ when you should have an AARP card
shame on you for not changing the sheet=paperpusher;968036]It isnt you. Last week one of my experiences the girl asked for more. I told her she will get more when I get a good massage first (this being in a FS AMP {really misnamed since there really isnt a M there in that AMP}). This was more conversation on the matter than she wanted and barely could understand it anyway. But she did not pursue the issue.

If is a Spa, people are probably overtipping (or they think we are undertipping), especially if there was a table shower. At 50 years old, she should be happy anyone would show up there at any tip amount. For $60, I was getting FS from a 35 year old for $60. The very least I could get for $60 is a BBJ (one Maple, 135 Barclays etc.).

What the market will bear. Next time a fifty year old asks for more, just laugh. She will get the message. Tell her you will not be back, that there are better women out there. You should see a change in attitude because she knows it is true.[/QUOTE]

I reviewed this place years ago when I was into AMPs. Looks like things have changed, a little.
I think that the one woman who I recognized, Sunny must have spread the word to the one who took care of me. I think they are still very careful at this place, and probably don't offer extras to everyone.

The place operates exactly the same as it has for years. It's the cleanest most professional AMP I have ever been too, and if I really want a good massage, and a
great Table Shower, then this is the place.

I see only Sunny or Joy (Joy-Ann or Ann-Joy I don't know which) because they both give a good body scrub, a good massage, and both will allow sucking of those lovely nipples during the happy time.
Don't expect this on the first visit.
Standard $40 tip.

Last edited: