Does knowing that a provider offers raw services affect your decision making?

I was really in the mood last night and I didn’t want to roll the dice with the fake pic latinas working out of all the different big spots like hauppauge, merrick, garden city etc….

There really wasn’t much to choose from. But Then I saw fire crotch Brittany. She looks good and for the most part clean. And I love redheads. But I didn’t pull the trigger because I remember reading the reviews of her letting guys drop loads in her raw.

I know I could have just requested coverage and all would have been cool. But I chose not to and rubbed one out to get the edge off.

How much does knowing that a provider lets mongers creampie her affect your decision making in obtaining her services?

I was really in the mood last night and I didn’t want to roll the dice with the fake pic latinas working out of all the different big spots like hauppauge, merrick, garden city etc….

There really wasn’t much to choose from. But Then I saw fire crotch Brittany. She looks good and for the most part clean. And I love redheads. But I didn’t pull the trigger because I remember reading the reviews of her letting guys drop loads in her raw.

I know I could have just requested coverage and all would have been cool. But I chose not to and rubbed one out to get the edge off.

How much does knowing that a provider lets mongers creampie her affect your decision making in obtaining her services?
I usually ask right up front if no condom is ok. If she says yes the is no DATY and probably no 2nd visit.

Not for me…

OTOH, the odds are the provider has went bare with someone.. Let’s be realistic here.. A significant other, good client etc. No second thought on that

My thought though- If she has that little respect for her body and the health of others, when providing .. all the time … BB.. I’ll pass.

billyS

Reign of Terror

It would probably discourage me.
I know realistically just about all of them do it, some just for long time regulars who can keep their mouths shut about it (especially on UG) other like Red Head Rachel will let anyone drop a load in her.

But going in if she is a girl like Kallie who just bangs everyone raw it would be on my mind and it would affect the session.

I don’t like it. I met one provider before covid. Very convenient location near where I work and I was thinking this is great, I can walk here for a quick break whenever. Great BBBJ, and then we were ready to fuck and she’s looking at me like what are you waiting for. She then says oh do you want me to put a condom on you?

That got me pretty nervous… I covered up, went through with the session, which was good, but then never returned.

Different for girls on SA though. I am okay with BB with them. I guess I tell myself that they aren’t getting as much action. But then again, who knows.

If I may also add:

When I started this life of mongering many moons ago, I limited myself to CBJ and little or no exchange of saliva.
Daty and the thought of Dato was insane.

After the line was crossed- I lay in bed sleepless for days, thinking to myself , what have I done, imagining the STD, taking random medications ( tetracycline, penicillin) playing Doctor.

Now, going into any session without BBBJ, DATY, DFK is a non starter-

As the legendary Clint Eastwood said
“ Every Man Has his Limitations”

I agree with Trader1. When I started it was HJ only. And I swore I would never go any further. Slowly over time the "goal posts" would move.

I also agree with billyS, many providers will do it for their long term regular customers. I discovered this fact many years ago. I was with a provider with a firm no FS rule. Then one day she gets on top, puts it in, and rides me until I finish. After we recovered I gently asked what changed her mind. She told me that I was a regular customer now, so it was ok.

She also told me to never believe a provider who says, "I only do this with you, baby".

Mongers can be such suckers (me included) :)

I assume they ALL do/offer raw to some of their clients. Therefore I NEVER go BB, DATY (Excluding 1 hot Hungarian years ago), Kiss them, or allow fingers in my asshole. We are never the "only one". I have allowed BBBJ on occasion, but majority of the time its always saran wrapped or rubbered up for a BJ.

I assume they ALL do/offer raw to some of their clients. Therefore I NEVER go BB, DATY (Excluding 1 hot Hungarian years ago), Kiss them, or allow fingers in my asshole. We are never the "only one". I have allowed BBBJ on occasion, but majority of the time its always saran wrapped or rubbered up for a BJ.
Saran Wrap? Seriously? Do you walk in with a roll? Is this actually a thing?

I don’t like it. I met one provider before covid. Very convenient location near where I work and I was thinking this is great, I can walk here for a quick break whenever. Great BBBJ, and then we were ready to fuck and she’s looking at me like what are you waiting for. She then says oh do you want me to put a condom on you?

That got me pretty nervous… I covered up, went through with the session, which was good, but then never returned.

Different for girls on SA though. I am okay with BB with them. I guess I tell myself that they aren’t getting as much action. But then again, who knows.
Young one always seem to be the ones to burn you.

No, I don't walk in with a roll of my own, but that would be pretty funny thinking about it. I look the girls in the eyes as I slightly tap the roll into the palm of my hand and say "Who wants to suck my cock?!"

These AMPS all keep an industrial 12" roll of Saran Wrap in the house. They slice off a piece and wrap it over your cock. Some have told me that they don't like the taste of the rubbers, it makes them nauseas and they don't want to deep throat because it tastes like shit. They use the saran because it's more neutral in flavor as opposed to the rubbers. Its also a lot easier to get rid of the saran then a bunch of cum soaked rubbers down the toilet or in the garbage.

Po Po roll in and theres a dozen rubbers rolled up in toilet paper or stuffed into a Lays potato chip bag in the trash, I would say there's a smoking gun.

I prefer bareback tbh, i know it’s risky yada yada but it’s my preference. That said, i don’t go down on providers that allow bbfs cip because i’m not trying to get some extra protein. But i have no problems dropping a nut or two in there. Of course, i always look/do the finger smell test first. If it’s wack i put a rubber on

Oh, it be a thing.

My 1st experience with it was getting a BJ from in a place on W John St in Hicksville maybe 30+ years ago. After that experience I made it a habit to always bring a condom with me when I went to an AMP.

Some trivia regarding sexual uses of Saran Wrap:
In the Broadway play Grease (but not the movie) Rizzo complained that she got pregnant because Kenickie was too cheap to buy condoms and he used Saran Wrap as a prophylactic — which failed. In the movie the hot car the guys made, "Greased Lightning", was covered in Saran Wrap as an indirect reference to its sexual use. The play could make direct reference to Saran Wrap as it was not regulated by censors as the film was.

The play was better than the film, IMHO, but since it was opened in NY in 1972, most of the guys here on UG probably were too young to see it to compare the film to the play.

Even though there's not much recent activity besides my running and Sayville the guide old Asian woman who gave bear service I would like to give you a little insight. The first didn't put I will say I was in Queens one day and I saw a second floor massage and I went in. I asked for full service and she said no way. I suggest cut the crap and get a condom. She said no way. I pulled out a hundred and a condom and I said let's go. She was very nervous or a great actress at 1 I felt her p**** it was like a wet spaghetti strainer not like a lubed Cavern like the rest of these girls. The longer I was banging her the wetter she got. So after a while I pulled the condom off cuz it just felt so unbelievable and I busted inside of her. Needless to say I went back a few more times until the last time. After I finished I sprayed my cock with alcohol and the tissue still stuck to my cock meeting that was like so many other jizz loads all over my dick I was disgusted. The next one is about a girl that used to just give and jobs and now it's giving 15 to 20 b******* a day. I used to do that rub my bare cock around the lips of a p**** after I was f****** her mouth for a while. That when I came all over her p**** lips she said the other guys usually come on her stomach. Most guys probably won't be so kind as to just rub it on the outside shove it in a few times here and there . In passing she told me she was very clean because she gets tested once a year LOL. Needless to say I'm very repulsed by it and won't see that one anymore. So if anybody wants to make fun and say I don't know the difference between a loop p**** and a real wet p**** have at it. Since those two I waited the month I went online to the CVS home testing because I've learned sometimes you can carry STDs with zero symptoms. I just thought it's not really worth it take such a risk. One of the test came up positive because of some supplements I was taking I need further testing which came out negative. After that scare not worth it. So it's like you guys said if they do it for you they do it for anybody.