Does Body Language Work ??

You get up, walk to the men's room [which is hopefully near by] and remain in the area in a way that makes it appear that you are leaving the men's room [look like you just finished drying your hands] as she is leaving the lady's room.

When she leaves the Lady's room say hello to her in a polite and confident manner. IF she stops, and only if she stops, to engage you. 1) if you have a little time and our out of eye sight of the others you and she came with than ask her name and make a little small talk first. If she doesn't want to cut and run than tell her you couldn't help but notice her and you feel a bit strange about asking under the circumstances but you just have to, and you understand if she can't comply, but does she feel comfortable giving you her phone number [even better, offer her yours] so that you might meet for a cup of coffee in a public place of her choice later that night, or the next day. 2) if time is short because you both are in line of site of those you came with tell her you usually aren't so bold, and please except this as the compliment it is intended as, but you couldn't help but notice her and if she was even remotely interested would she mind seeing you for coffee... yadda, yadda.

The worst she can say is no.
thanks again Thorn for another classic post...this also is a candidate for the NP4P Hall Of Fame!

seriously...I would have been at a loss here as to what to do in this circumstance...just more proof that some of the info developed in this Forum is quite useful indeed.

the strategy you proposed reminds me of the phrase "Snatching victory from the almost certain jaws of defeat" !!

Cool post!

Exactly...

I have a friend who would even go as far as to hit on girls he wasn't really interested in, just to build up the negative side of his "kill ratio".

Also, he said it was good practice, kind of like going on an interview for a job you really wouldn't accept anyway.

another great idea!

this really works. especially with classy broads.it is ver powwrful subliminal message.

What I like to do is make a ring with my left thumb and forefinger, and then push my right forefinger in and out of it.

If they don't get that, I start grunting. But I guess that then it isn't body language anymore.

you sound like the old jew in Citizen Kane

Was in a bar with some work related people. Sitting at a table listening to a band. A lady a few tables away. I was totally smitten. She was obviously with a guy. Much eye contact over a half hour or so. She gets up. Walks to the ladies room. Takes an indirect route causing her to pass behind me. As she does she strokes the back of my neck without breaking stride. Totally fucking hot situation. I could think of nothing to do. Consequently, just a fond memory - for about 20 years now.

i personally believe in the law of averages. typically i close 1 in 30 hos.
this is assuming i'm cold. so i know that i need to approach 30 hos to get into the hole. these are not 1 on 1. usually there are 2-4 hos together. so i include this in my stats.

my most effectiove line is "which of you girls likes watersports?"

Exactly...

I have a friend who would even go as far as to hit on girls he wasn't really interested in, just to build up the negative side of his "kill ratio".

Also, he said it was good practice, kind of like going on an interview for a job you really wouldn't accept anyway.

care to elaborate on this one Thorn or should we consult the Donald Trump on " the art of closing " ???
Well it is one thing to start a conversation and another to move into getting to what you want to talk about. Obviously, you can really trip yourself up if it is handled poorly.

So, the important thing is to listen carefully. IF she wants to be asked out she'll provide an opening. The trick is to catch it when it comes by and get into asking her out.

It might come in the form of her mentioning something of interest, and than you seize the opportunity and say, "I've always been interested in that as well. Perhaps we could do that together sometime?", by way of example.

If she says that might be interesting to do now you start talking about a possible time and place. Always keeping in mind her need to feel safe and not pressing too hard. Just enough to let her know you think she is worth your attention.

Ending with a way to pay her a compliment is always a nice touch and sets up a good launching point for when you meet later. "It's been great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again.", is timeless.

When you take a little command in making it 'flow' most [I said most] women find that reassuring and will think of you in a positive light when considering you as 'datable'.

Last edited:
I like to just unzip my pants and take my dick out. Sure, most of the women scream and run to the other end of the subway car, but there's always one broad who sits there staring at me with an impish grin on her face and she's the freak I want.

You gotta know how to weed out the ones you don't want and cut right to the chase.

That one always gets me on the first try.
GREAT! Now you tell me.

When we first met I had the feeling I sounded like a babbling idiot. :)

Not many folks can get me tongue tied.

You have a strikingly fetching first impression and had me... me mind you... at a loss for words. :) [I guess that is why I tried to reach for so many so fast]