Does anyone else hate this

Went to Gold Coast Spa this afternoon, my 6th visit in about 12 months, not a real regular but all the same, and asked for Anne. Who on my last visit said, "Ask for me next time, more extras". Ok, asked for Anne, who was not there but was promised, "We have other girls" no kidding. Any way, got a good massage, she goes for the happy ending, asked her if it was ok to have topless/nude, she says no, "Owner would fire", not if she dont know and I'm sure not gonna tell. So she tugs for about 10 minutes and I'm the tactile type, need some external stimuli other then the tug to get off. Told her to stop, she gives more massage for another 10. I'm in the locker room getting dressed, she comes in and because I'm a doofus I go to tip her 40, give her 60 by mistake, she hugs me and says "Next time extras". Well fuck me, I dont think there's going to be a next time I tell her and leave.

Live and learn,

I have made some foolish mistakes in my life too, but I always learn from them and generally dont repeat them twice.
Remember, you are in control of your wallet.

Want everyone to know I agree 100%, I should have left right away, but I had just driven in from NYC, and decided to take a chance and roll the dice. Except it turned up craps for me. The point I was trying to make is that some AMPs seem to use that "next time more extra" line but those extras are really always the next time.
I'm not going back to this place.

drive to conn. - for enjoyment

Hey bill :

drive to conn . Right off rt 95 there are plenty of amps where anything goes 1st time out. Pick up a free newspaper at rest stops and read classified's.

$ 60 for massages and $ 100 extra for F/s or if you are feeling generous they really go wild at $ 150.

All you gotta do is when you walk in -see how they are dressed . If in swimsuit , its a tip off of more to cum.

better in afternoons - no rush. I have never been dissatisfied in Conn.

NJ sucks and south jersey is worse!

enjoy hlues

I learned awhile ago to simply pull out the tube or container of KY or Astroglide, along with a cpl condoms from your pocket and lay them down on the table or mattress as you are counting out the 20's, and see if u r both on the same wavelength. the only place this failed, or I mean they said only massage was the place on Jericho Turnpike in Westbury across the street from Franks Steakhouse.

I'd say sit on the table or bench when you first get there au naturale, with Mr Johnson fully exposed (dont be shy if you want her to touch it). and ask her before you begin what extras she's willing to provide.

Having a small pile of Jacksons close at hand may also help, but make sure they are clearly visible (but dont let her touch the Jacksons first).

The worst I've seen in being up front has been a HR, but the actual extra is usually determined by the negotiated price. The question of whether the provider would or wouldn't at least get you off has never been at issue.