Directions in San Diego

I plan on visiting San Diego within the next several weeks. Can someone explain what type of "environment" I'll be heading into? ie., Price ranges? Massage/FS? Incall/Outcall? LE activity? Should I bring my " inflatable friend" and just stay indoors? I would appreciate any guidance that folks familiar with the city can provide.

While in San Diego, did you ever think of taking a day trip to Tijuana. I did that a few years ago while I was in La Jolla. Albeit, the ladies in Mexico are mainly 4 or 5's, there area few 8's and man oh man, the price is right.
I met up with a few Cali guys who posted on another board, and they showed me the ropes. Imagine 4 ladies a night and you may still have $ for dinner.... lol

Peace out
C

TJ is horndog heaven

Go to the Chicago club. Sixty bucks gets you a gal that would go for $300 in the states. San Diego has a great zoo and a marine base, that's it.

Definitely depends

San Diego really requires some effort in finding the right provider. There are just so many from LA on down that you should really read some of the boards. Tijuana works for some but is not for everyone. Have had some friends who have had some successes and failures. Really depends on you. I, for one, just don't like the "go to the bar, check out the Chicas, negotiate, etc." even though I have done it a couple of times. But that's just me. For many the price is right.

Recently, a couple of "big names" in the biz just moved to South LA which is only about an hour from me/San Diego. If you are interested in any specific input as to who, what's here, etc., please feel free to email me at pardek7@yahoo.com

An expression of my most profound Gratitude!

I 'd like to publicly thank Turbo for his advice and directions regarding my recent visit to San Diego. It's a beautiful town. I was able to accomplish both my business and "social" objectives. I must admit that I considered altering my schedule after the" wonderful time" I had last Thursday but that would have been irresponsible. Fortunately, the "big head's" logic overrode the "little head's" request for additional "playtime".

Thanks again,
Othello

[Edited by Othello on 05-02-2001 at 01:53 PM]