Dior 440-228-1936 White Chick Farmingdale

Was in the mood earlier this week. Came across Diors ad and I threw her a text. She replied back pretty quickly. After our brief introductions, we negotiated for a fully covered 1/2 for 160.

Pulled up to the Hollywood and I was in her room immediately. Pics are 100% real and recent. Died red hair, pale white skin , nice thick ass and thighs with very little cellulite. Small b tits but still nice. Pretty face. She would definitely be a mom you’d be hitting on at the local pta meeting or hit on at the grocery store.

We bs’d for a minute while we took care of the funds and got undressed . Laid on the bed and she gave a very good CBJ. After she got me as hard as steel support beam, we moved to doggie. Her ass is nice. It’s big but tight. There’s no wavy gravy going on. Just a nice tight bouncy ass while I was pounding her tight box. We then moved to mish where I plowed her for 6-7 minutes until I exploded inside her with the cover on. We then cleaned up. Bs’d for a few more minutes, quick hug , and I was gone.

Very similar to Starr who hangs out at the Hollywood also. Starr has a slightly cuter face. But Dior has a much nicer body. They’re both super nice personality wise. Dior said she just moved back to Long Island and I assume she’ll be here to stay for a while.

Face 7-8 very cute mom like face

Body 9 right in my wheelhouse. Tight pale Pawg body with nipple piercings

Service 7-8 def not gfe. But let’s you pound away and let’s a few whimpers out when you’re pounding her really good.

Personality 7 she’s a pro with a down to earth demeanor

location 5 it’s the Hollywood…. Enough said

you’re welcome

billyS

Reign of Terror
Pretty sure this one used to work out of the Americana a while back.

Did you get a junkie vibe at all? From the pics she looks like a user or an alcoholic, looks like her face has seen better days and she has aged prematurely.

Didn’t get a junkie vibe at all from her. She wasn’t on the upsell. She Wasn’t jittery. She did have the coke sniffles. But when girls are selling their bodies and letting dirty old men pound them out, I guess they need something to help them cope.

No bruising, no track marks, she looked healthy. No dfk or LFK. No fingering. Service was very copy cat of Starr who works out of the same place. That’s why I kinda compared the two of them.

I saw her years ago at the famed americana. Girl has one hell of an ass, worth seeing if your an ass man. No doubt is a user and last run of LI she def had a handeler. Did you see any around @steveoo1970 ?

I saw her years ago at the famed americana. Girl has one hell of an ass, worth seeing if your an ass man. No doubt is a user and last run of LI she def had a handeler. Did you see any around @steveoo1970 ?
With the exception of some of the girls who travel out of state, all of these chicks have handlers.

That being said, I contacted her a few towns away. So if her handler was there, he had plenty of time to clear out of the room. I was a good 20-30 minutes away. There was shady characters hanging around on the first floor. But no one was staring me down. The Cost was totally clear.

She said she was living around Green Acres Mall. Valley Stream/Lynbrook/Lakeview area. A lot of the brothers are from that area.

Said she came back out this way because all of the Hotels in the city are full with migrants. And when she did find a room, a lot of better clients weren’t taking the risk to see her. So she said she was getting a lot of riff raff low life types.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She said she was living around Green Acres Mall. Valley Stream/Lynbrook/Lakeview area. A lot of the brothers are from that area.
Lynbrook does border both Valley Stream and Lakeview but at complete opposite ends.
Green Acres is pretty far from Lakeview.
The Green Acres area is over run from Rosedale and Lakeview has always been run down.

With the exception of some of the girls who travel out of state, all of these chicks have handlers.

That being said, I contacted her a few towns away. So if her handler was there, he had plenty of time to clear out of the room. I was a good 20-30 minutes away. There was shady characters hanging around on the first floor. But no one was staring me down. The Cost was totally clear.

Said she came back out this way because all of the Hotels in the city are full with migrants. And when she did find a room, a lot of better clients weren’t taking the risk to see her. So she said she was getting a lot of riff raff low life types.
i get valley stream and lakeview, but lynbrook is actually kind of quaint.

Saw Dior last week. 160 for the half. Hollywood in Farmingdale.

Cute face and body. Face prob around a 6 or 7 and same for the body.

Everything was covered. I found her to be very mechanical and disinterested. I got a lot of no you can't do this or that. Killed my mood.
She wouldn't let me slap my cock on the side of her face, she wouldn't look up at me, no dirty talk even though I asked for some.... there was something else that was a no also but I can't quite remember now.

Would I repeat? Maybe if nothing else was around.