Dilemma

Here's the situation. I hobby during the day because I can't get free at night. I don't hobby on a regular schedule - I partake when I have a window of opportunity, a provider who I want to see is available, some extra cash and I'm horny.

I have a rare opportunity to get out tonight. There just happens to be a ganbang tonight which I could attend (which is on my to-do list) and I've got some dough to spend. The problem is, I'm not particularly horny and the girl (based on the pics), while good looking, doesn't particularly do anything for me (though I'm sure I'd be able to get into it when she's taking it in every hole from a roomful of dudes).

The question is, do I take advantage of this opportunity and go to the gangbang or do I just let it pass and go home to a quiet, empty house?

Discuss.

This is the way life works for most people, always one ingredient short of making a great dish (I just made that up). My advice is do some imagery therapy to get you in the mood if this is really on your to do list, it sounds like this chance will not come around anytime soon. There are far more serious dilemma in life, if yours is just a stalled libido consider yourself lucky whatever direction you choose tonight.

I would say....

Go and don't fret too much about it.

Life is short, who knows what is in the cards for you tomorrow or next week.

You have the chance to experience something that is in your list? Do it!

The worst that can happen is that you will be sitting in a couch j/o watching her getting banged lol.

I face these "crime of opportunity" type dilemmas on a pretty regular basis... and especially for something on my "list", I personally want to give it every possible chance to be a memorable, fun, awesome event. I guess it depends on just how likely you will be presented with a better opportunity along these lines. Therefore:

The problem is, I'm not particularly horny and the girl (based on the pics), while good looking, doesn't particularly do anything for me
With these two strikes against me, I would likely pass. Save the money and find a way to do this on your own terms. Are you the type to go through with a session and regret it afterwards? How will your own "performance" and enjoyment be affected by these negatives? Maybe organize your own daytime gangbang, to your liking? Not impossible. It's your life, your time and your money, and how you spend it is ultimately up to you.

That said, I'd pass and do it under more favorable circumstances.

Nah, I passed & saved my money for the next opportunity. I have definitely had session regret before and I think I'm finally learning my lesson. Besides, there's another one coming up in a few weeks, I think, and I set myself up with a "get out of the house" excuse that I can use next time.

Thanks for chiming in, everyone. I wasn't sure if I was the only person with these types of decisions.