Difference between $300 girl and $800 girl?

Can anybody who has spent on average say $300 an hour for a provider found any difference in quality if you spent $800 on someone else? I haven't done this so-called hobby for several months because I was getting my milk for free and now that has ended, I am suppose to hook up with some girl from Atlanta that is about 2-3 times more than I've spent in the past. I always wondered what can she do that others haven't for less? Is it more of the perception because she charges more, the session should be better? Money is not a concern, but I do work hard and typically like to spend my money wisely.

Originally posted by Duckman
Wise chinese hobbyist say:

"There is no such thing as $1000 hooker, only $1000 John."
That is why wise Chinese hobbyist is paying bargain basement prices to bang his women, while we get the castoff for twice the price at 200 and above.

Hey, I’m of the opinion no mode of vehicular transport is worth more than 5k. Then again, the vehicle I drive is truly pitiful. Hey to each his own. If a guy can afford it, so be it. But if you can’t afford it, and you think paying more than $200 for trim makes a difference, I feel sorry for you bub…. Sucker may be a term that is applicable.

Regards,

Pop

Originally posted by Heartbreaker
Can anybody who has spent on average say $300 an hour for a provider found any difference in quality if you spent $800 on someone else? I haven't done this so-called hobby for several months because I was getting my milk for free and now that has ended, I am suppose to hook up with some girl from Atlanta that is about 2-3 times more than I've spent in the past. I always wondered what can she do that others haven't for less? Is it more of the perception because she charges more, the session should be better? Money is not a concern, but I do work hard and typically like to spend my money wisely.
Is that 800 for one hour or a multi hour appointment? If it's one hour, then you should seriously shop around.

Originally posted by Heartbreaker
Can anybody who has spent on average say $300 an hour for a provider found any difference in quality if you spent $800 on someone else? ..... I always wondered what can she do that others haven't for less? Is it more of the perception because she charges more, the session should be better? Money is not a concern, but I do work hard and typically like to spend my money wisely.
The major important difference, I would think, is that the $800 girl is going to have a smaller group of clientele than the $300 girl. Beyond that you are getting into the realm of diminishing returns, e.g. the $15 bottle of wine is twice as good as the $6 bottle, but the $800 bottle is only a smaller percentage better than the $300. But it still may be better.

If money is not a concern, then money is not a concern; you purchase the highest quality that is available to you. Who cares if the price of one is almost three times the price of the other even though the benefit may be only marginally better.

BTW, it is an assumption of your part the $800 one is better (whatever better means) than the $300 one.

Last edited:
alot of things designate a girls price and what a man is willing to pay.
Most of all, beauty is a biggie.
Real beauty, as in knockout dropdead gorgeous.
Also, circulation. I expect a girl at 800 to be very "unused", if thats the only word I can think of at the moment.
As soon as I find one worth the price, Im going to try it out.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by BigMadM
no they are vendors.
Fine. Is prostitution a commodity service?

You seem to imply that the major product differentiator is physical beauty (at best, an undefineable abstract). I think Slinky's point argues to at least one other differentiator.

... is the difference between having a session with someone who has her deviant occupation largely under control (flying home every weekend) and someone who is just making ends meet.

Because there is no terminal market with contract specs, most chicks will charge what they can and many dopey guys will pay it, especially in NYC. In my , sad to say, almost 30 year hobbying experiences, I have come to the conclusion that a new chick will charge $200 for a $1,000 experience and an experienced chick will charge $1,000 for a $200 experience.

TheRedDragon

BLT about to become toast
no rules

The best things in life are free ... or about 200 bucks ... or about a grand. Unfortunately, there's no rule of thumb here. And like every hooker knows, the amount of money a john spends colors his perception of the experience, too.

..........I've had sessions from 20 at a quickie joint to 700 at high incall place. All I can say is that like everything in life, your satisfaction will vary depending on girl, time alloted, frame of mind, anticipation, decor of room etc etc. There are just too many v****bles. But I can say that those in middle ground generally stand up to my expectations and therefore have been more gratifying.

Originally posted by justme
The question is really: are prostitutes commodities?
Commodity: 1) a useful thing

2) Anything bought and sold, any artical of commerce.

Number 1 may be open for debate, but I doubt you can argue that commerce isn't taking place, or that something isn't being bought and sold.

Last edited: