did i break the rules???

I must have missed it. I thought it was just a really funny thread. I guess i'm still a newbie and missed the troll in that thread. Sorry
I took a quick look at the thread and I don't know that it was you (definitely not just you), and I may be completely off base. Ever since some recent banning of users I have been suspicious of new handles.

I took a quick look at the thread and I don't know that it was you (definitely not just you), and I may be completely off base. Ever since some recent banning of users I have been suspicious of new handles.
I only saw one new member "feb 2009" and one low post count "amber" but she's a member since 2000. So i TOTALLY missed it. Even reading it again from the beginning i don't see it. I certainly don't want to get banned for feeding trolls, but man, how could i spot that one?

Unless those troll posts were deleted???

I was thinking "feb 2009" but the initial posts were appropriate and contributing IMO, and the one "off topic" comment (his last comment) about Columbia prices was similar to regular off topic comments in every thread. However, there may have been later posts that were deleted in conjunction with closure of the thread.

I'm going to stop pondering, try to be alert in other threads, and look to see if a mod replies in this thread. See you in another thread!

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Any time a troll is found their posts are removed as well as them. As long as you do not respond to a troll than you are fine. Trolls enjoy pissing people off it is what feed them. When in doubt don't respond .......