Diamonds in Port Chester??

Diamond Club

Was once a great place where anything could happen (and often DID - I can attest). They lost their liquor license almost 2 years ago and went all nude - things got even wilder!!! However, 2 months ago they were busted and while they remain open I have heard (have not personally been there since) that its air only and most of the hotties have left. These reports come via another board see
http://www.stripclublist.com

I've heard that no touching policy is now strictly enforced. I doubt anything has changed in a short period but they have been busted before and came back after a while with more liberal policies- but it still may be too soon. If you go please provide an updated status report. The champagne room used to be crazy where hr & sometimes bj was avail. Even the regular lap dance area had lots of mutual promise depending on the individual girl. (Memories!!) Can get expensive also - but WAS worth it back then.

They also have always had protestors outside at all hours (its not in a residential nabe. but in a shopping ctr.) who sometimes threatened to write down lic. plates (Big Deal!!) Anyway, good luck. Let us know what you find.

Living in Westchester I often read about the protests in front of the place and the Port Chester higher ups threatening to close it.

Take a ride to Lace/Stiletto's in Nyack or T&A's in Monsey. All are over the TZ, but (atleast at Lace and Stiletto's) the girls are friendly the drinks are (relative to NYC) inexpensive. Lace topless, Stiletto's full nude.

No extras AFAIK.